BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
It is on but there’s no option to add anybody when I click on them
Works on my machine. Are you making sure to actually "talk" to them (i.e. selecting their name in the Actions tab), and not clicking on their name on the characters list in the room?
374.png
What’s the point of offering a spa when you can’t even place it anywhere
It can only be built on the outward edges of the ground floor, specifically on the left, right, and top empty rooms.
687.png

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
this is like, the one game where asking for a save makes little sense lol

Anyone else notice that we went from a month late on and update to immediately being back to a week late?

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Anyone else notice that we went from a month late on and update to immediately being back to a week late?
We've been a week late for at least a year, longer if you are referring to anything that isn't the main quest.

any way to play this on android?
No, but if you want to see what it would be like, just shove your phone or tablet into a microwave and nuke it for a couple of minutes. It'll have the same effect on whatever device you are using.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Note to self: Never go into the milking room with six or more other people and initiate sex with all of them. Infinite orgasm loops are fun until you realize there's no way to leave...
That's what the quick sex option is for. If it works. Its so inconsistently implemented I can't remember if it works in that case lol

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes