Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
If you sneak into your aunt's room to sniff her panties and get caught by Rose, you trigger said scene.
Um, no. That triggers the "Rose fucking the MC with a strapon" scene. My preferred way of having any male MC lose his anal virginity, BTW, but no handholding to be had by that route.

The handholding content is reached - IIRC - by getting a flower for Rose. The free ones from the parks do fine. There's a bell on her bedroom door the MC can use to summon her. You can hold her hand.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Um, no. That triggers the "Rose fucking the MC with a strapon" scene. My preferred way of having any male MC lose his anal virginity, BTW, but no handholding to be had by that route.

The handholding content is reached - IIRC - by getting a flower for Rose. The free ones from the parks do fine. There's a bell on her bedroom door the MC can use to summon her. You can hold her hand.
Oooooooh.
In my defense, it was such a long time ago that I forgot the details. But yeah, there's a hand-holding scene with Rose so the idea is not wholly new.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Anyone knows in group sex how to do a fuck row? I want that for example in a foursome I can fuck one that fucks the second who fucks the third and so on? Or is mayby that Succutaurs make this impossible?

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
is there a mod that lets you choose which offspring you want easier than having to wait for the offspring and hope you don't accidentally skip passed the one you want?

marridreg

Oct 6, 2018
Anyone willing to compile a .exe or know why I wouldn't be able to load my saves from the .jar, because when I try to use the .jar and attempt to load my saves it just freezes up.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
is there a mod that lets you choose which offspring you want easier than having to wait for the offspring and hope you don't accidentally skip passed the one you want?
Not sure what exactly you mean here but if you only want to meet specific kids of yours, then go buy the offspring map at the city hall and you can just straight up pick the ones to spawn.
That or having a bodymountain. Is it even possible to have two girls lying on each other so you can decide which of their 4 holes you want to fuck or grind against both vaginas?
Threesomes are pretty flexible, just put one of them in the cowgirl slot to get that effect. (despite the name, they can kiss so by implication it covers a pretty wide set of angles)
At four, it generally starts to break down a bit and prefers branching out over long chains since everything tends to be defined in relation to one original actor.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
You meet her during Helena's romance quest, and the meeting gives an opportunity to begin Natalya's "romance" quest.

The player character will need to do a lot of ass-munching and get pounded by massive horsecocks. It also entails a full package of forced TFs very early on (you need to consent to them so it bypasses having that turned off in the options) along with a slave choker (though you can still roam freely).
So if any of those things don't interest you, steer clear.
That even bypass Demons immunity against transformation. Honestly I would not have anything against the content if it would not be getting transformed.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
That even bypass Demons immunity against transformation. Honestly I would not have anything against the content if it would not be getting transformed.
I am pretty sure that the Demon immunity just means that your race won't actually change. You can alter your appearance to look like a horse, cow, dog, cat, or centaur, but you will always remain a Demon. Even a horse boy/girl slime can be turned back in to normal flesh and blood creatures and become an actual horse boy/girl, but for demons it is a one way racial change.

You won't lose the Demon racial bonuses and suddenly become a cat boy/girl, but you can become a demonic cat boy/girl. You will look like a cat, but you will still only have the demon race bonuses and can freely change your form to whatever you want.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Can anyone please tell me if there is a mod that adds an enchant to self-clean clothes from dirt?

Сaught slaves, assigned permissions "Slave Stud" to one, "Breed Bitch" to others. I waited a few days, they talked to each other and that's it. How to fix?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Can anyone please tell me if there is a mod that adds an enchant to self-clean clothes from dirt?

Сaught slaves, assigned permissions "Slave Stud" to one, "Breed Bitch" to others. I waited a few days, they talked to each other and that's it. How to fix?
That has nothing to do with bug. The slaves must like each other too so best put them in same room and together in a job which enables bonding.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Not sure about the mod, but the healing spell in the Water school (I forget the name) has an upgrade that lets it clean while it heals.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Plan for v0.4.4 (~18th Feb)
  • Elis alleyway encounters, story progress, new tavern, bank in Dominion and Elis.

Hello again,

This is just a short post to let you know that the next public update of 0.4.4 will likely be out on Friday 18th. The reason for this relatively long time before the release is because I'm planning on focusing on four content additions, and working on new content always takes a while (usually because writing the scenes always takes a lot longer than I expect).

The content additions are those which were outlined in my previous plan post, and are:
- Elis alleyway encounters (I wanted to get these added for v0.4.3.5 but didn't manage to do it in time).
- Main quest content past the town of Thmyscra.
- 'The Crossed Blades' tavern in the north of Elis.
- The bank in Elis, plus an associated bank in Dominion.

Out of these four content additions, I'm expecting the main quest content to take the longest to add, and it's because it will take me at least several days to get that added that I'm giving such a far-off release date of Friday 18th. I might possibly put out another preview update half-way between now and then, but it's more likely that I'll continue on through and make the next update the public one of v0.4.4.

Thank you all for your support and interest in Lilith's Throne, and I'll make another progress post at the end of this week to let you know how things are going, so I'll see you again then!

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
Not sure what exactly you mean here but if you only want to meet specific kids of yours, then go buy the offspring map at the city hall and you can just straight up pick the ones to spawn.
i have the offspring map, problem is that i've made so many of them that it takes forever to get to the one i want. i was wondering if there was a mod that added something like a search function for the map so i wouldn't need to scroll through all those pages and wait for them to load

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
i have the offspring map, problem is that i've made so many of them that it takes forever to get to the one i want. i was wondering if there was a mod that added something like a search function for the map so i wouldn't need to scroll through all those pages and wait for them to load
*New feature announced*
- Child support has been added to the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Sarkath
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes