BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Do you happen to know how to save edit a character's description?
I tried editing one of my offspring's description so that they don't have the templatey "found her prowling in the alley" mugger description but when i run the game, the description didn't change, i have rechecked the save file and the description in the code still used the one i wrote but the game decided to overwrite it? is there a true/false flag or a tag that i missed?
It's one of the things that's procedurally generated.
You can change pretty much everything else, including the super-special-OC-donottouch snowflake NPC's.
And surprise, it doesn't break anything!

So all the justification of "it would break things" is null and void. Heck, even for special scenes that force a specific interaction, you can still just exit the scene with EndSex. Let's say you remove all genitals from a NPC and the scene call for you giving them a blowjob. End Sex. Done. Crisis averted.

anarchy12345

Mar 4, 2019
Any way to give others perk points and/or to change to occupation trait?
Not sure about occupation, but you can use the debug command to give them XP. Then add them to your party and just click on their name outside combat. It should let you pull up anything you want to change about them. Spells, perks whatever. You can even give them spell points by buying those scrolls and having them read it via the inventory when they're in your party

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Progress report

Hello once again,

This is just another small progress news post to let you know how things are going towards the public release of 0.4.4.

So, since my last post I've been working on adding the alleyway and tavern content to Elis, but due to a few personal issues I had to get sorted out over the past week, I haven't made as much progress as I'd hoped. I should still be on track to get the release out this Friday, but I might not have the main quest content finished by then. If not, I'll get it completed and make another public release as soon as I can.

My next post will be the release post of v0.4.4 on Friday, so I'll see you again then!

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's kinda pointless when fertility cycles aren't simulated and when you have endless cum. Everyone ends up preggo anyway.
also they literally have eternal youth via shapeshifting.
Also their shapeshifting can switch genders. so even if a woman menopauses she just needs to shapeshift to male then back again to get fresh brand new eggs.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
"Aight guys, if you need me I'll be cheating the reproductive system's limits. Be back in five."
I mean, that's the kinda thing I'd program into a game and then have it be canonically accurate lol

I'm not writing this down, what are you talking about?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Content has been trickling in at a snails pace. And what you have is meh.

Capture a demon, shapeshit for max fluid production at no cost or investment to you, assign to milking and relax. Your money problems are gone. It's amazing how fetishes running rampant can utterly break the games economy so easily.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020

Capture a demon, shapeshit for max fluid production at no cost or investment to you, assign to milking and relax. Your money problems are gone. It's amazing how fetishes running rampant can utterly break the games economy so easily.
hate to tell you this but you're just repeating what we've been saying for the past three-ish years. we've all-but given up on hoping this game turns into something more than it already is.

• Sad
Reactions: Asia Argento

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Considering how broken this game is I feel no guilt at all using buggy to add massive amounts of money and essences, buff my char, and fully equip them. It's only shaving off 5 mins playtime max.

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

DietrichGRU

Nov 21, 2020

True, however, there is not a lot of uses for these money. The most expensive things come down to spellbooks, custom slaves and some vanilla/modded clothing. Magic is weak, lots of custom slaves add to performance issues and clothing is just cosmetics.
Ah, yes, and there is buying essences for playing with enchantment/alchemy screens.
Amassing fat stacks doesn't give any feasible advantage progression-wise, you're not managing a business or anything like that after all. Economy is an afterthought, to the point that it barely even constitutes as one.
Ironically enough, the only case where your wealth is noted happens during everyone's favourite Nyan's romance quest. And even there, it's inconsequential.
So no content for Shadow or Silence after they move to the bar in slaver's alley?
There was nothing about that in the patchnotes, nor the progress promises. I'd assume it wasn't added yet.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Oh hey, there was an update yesterday

Inno gave herself two weeks to do four things and due to "personal issues" she's so far gotten done with zero things for an update that supposed to come out Friday.

So basically business as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
True, however, there is not a lot of uses for these money. The most expensive things come down to spellbooks, custom slaves and some vanilla/modded clothing. Magic is weak, lots of custom slaves add to performance issues and clothing is just cosmetics.
Ah, yes, and there is buying essences for playing with enchantment/alchemy screens.
At least when you have companions on, spellbooks and essences for them is a good money sink.

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
Magic does need a sizable rework Tbh, As outside of specific ones (Flash, Teleport,Healing Water and Ice Strike*) the options are pretty poor in usage.

*When upgraded to get the applies Icy Mist on usage then used with 2 other Ap in turn, lets you hit hard with high magic... Flash cuz it buggers enemy accuracy, TP for evasion and Healing Water as Recovery magic is more useful than recovery Potions you can craft... unless you are abusing Chocolate Boxes, in which case its worse.)

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
... So if anyone wants to make money, why use the milking room setup, when getting the 'Bondage Applier' fetish gives sealing enchantments for free? Free enchants used serially (up to the 100 limit) on expensive clothing make for a solid money maker, especially the Diamond Necklace that Nyan sells at least one of per day. Once I get the necklace, I have a saved enchant that makes it very fast if I somehow run out of money.

Don't have to get a slaver license, or auntie's permission to have slaves in milking pens; just do the enchanting 'quest'. Then simply get a few pieces of clothing and at least 5 essences, take the bondage applier fetish with the essences, go to Nyan's and enchant your most expensive "something" with 100 Heavy Drain Sealing enchants, sell it, buy the most expensive item without enchantments you can afford (a stack would be nice), enchant x100, sell, repeat until you can afford one necklace (~200k, IIRC). You net about 4mil, IIRC and can then buy all the others, all the spellbooks, all the scrolls (probably have to wait an hour/day to really fill all the spells up), and buy all the essences.

I only set up milking if I feel like it.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
... So if anyone wants to make money, why use the milking room setup, when getting the 'Bondage Applier' fetish gives sealing enchantments for free? Free enchants used serially (up to the 100 limit) on expensive clothing make for a solid money maker, especially the Diamond Necklace that Nyan sells at least one of per day. Once I get the necklace, I have a saved enchant that makes it very fast if I somehow run out of money.

Don't have to get a slaver license, or auntie's permission to have slaves in milking pens; just do the enchanting 'quest'. Then simply get a few pieces of clothing and at least 5 essences, take the bondage applier fetish with the essences, go to Nyan's and enchant your most expensive "something" with 100 Heavy Drain Sealing enchants, sell it, buy the most expensive item without enchantments you can afford (a stack would be nice), enchant x100, sell, repeat until you can afford one necklace (~200k, IIRC). You net about 4mil, IIRC and can then buy all the others, all the spellbooks, all the scrolls (probably have to wait an hour/day to really fill all the spells up), and buy all the essences.

I only set up milking if I feel like it.
mostly because that's a short-term investment - give a lot of money to get a lot of money, i mean - but the milking room is a long-term investment that can give upwards of a 100 mil a day depending on who you milk. typically the best target for this is a succubus of some sort after you've transformed her milk production, given her a penis, and transformed her cum production to the max.

going through the diamond necklace route you have is just a chore, and time players could be using doing something else - hence the milking room is the most efficient use of time and the most efficient money maker in the game as of right now. it's a cost-benefit analysis situation that favours the milking room, i'm afraid, because all you have to do is sink about 30k at most into the room, go and catch a succubus, incubus, or even an imp, and profit long-term.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
I like the milking room because this game is a wish-fulfillment fantasy, and having heaps of passive income is exactly that for me. Do I need to make several million a day without lifting a finger? Hell no. But it feels nice in a way that actually working to earn money, no matter how quickly or easily, simply does not.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes