Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Now I only need millions to use to give Aunt Lily's House another Floor.
One one hand, that would be cool.

On the other, what would you put on the third floor? I suppose you could house slaves and/or offspring but - assuming you've filled up the rest of the house - what is the game going to run like with that many NPCS active?

I think it would be better to be able to establish "bases" in other areas that grant access to new features.

And, of course, after the MC takes down a few of Lilith's daughters, Lilaya's place should become too hot for the MC. Which would be a great time to reestablish Meraxis' fortress in Submission.

... So if anyone wants to make money, why use the milking room setup, when getting the 'Bondage Applier' fetish gives sealing enchantments for free?
Because a milking room is actually easier to set up than your method (even without buying saved futacaows at auction), gives you a source of income rather than a one-time windfall and is flat-out more profitable. You think 4 million is going to impress people? A single maximised milking room will bring in over 7 million a day. That's every motherfucking day.

There is just no rational reason to use any other method.

I mean, I suppose you could do it your way if you're RPing your MC as being anti-slavery. But then ... the source of your money would be literally making chains to bind slaves. So you wouldn't be very anti-slavery, would you?

Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
On the other, what would you put on the third floor?
Two ideas. First a bondage "celler" (as you can not put a cellar because of Hot Spring).
Second how about an observatory? To look into the sky. Or at least give the option to simulate how the sky looks. Though unless you can use it for some kind of magical rituals it would be a waste of work.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Officially? No. Never. Possibly banned from Discord.

The game actually goes out of its way to plainly state "magic makes abortion impossible".
A subplot is literally magically exponential overbreeding to create a tide of colonizing furries.

Lilith's Panic Stricken Plan B is:
A- Everyone Breeds like rabbits so they dont notice the giant fuckup.
B- Somehow Break Reality Marble Prison that is UK.
C- Tide of Yiff to conquer all.

There is a mod somewhere, but its literally the least canon mod possible.
The reason why I ended up now breeding one of my slaves. Because of a fuck up she whas part of a creampiesex with a futa and then I feared she got pregnant I immedeataly bought an arcane pregnancy tester. Then as it whas negativ I decided to go on number safe and breed her until I am sure that she need to be pregnant. Then the second tester told me she is pregnant from me with twins. So I am safe in mind knowing her womb belongs to me. While I do not mind if my Succubi have some fun, for this one human slave and some other I want them to get only pregnant by me.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Anyone know what determines the drop rate of books from defeated enemies? Humans in my game seem to have completely stopped dropping Concerning Humans. And yes, I know I can simply spawn it in, I'm just curious why I can't seem to get my hands on one legitimately.

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone know what determines the drop rate of books from defeated enemies? Humans in my game seem to have completely stopped dropping Concerning Humans. And yes, I know I can simply spawn it in, I'm just curious why I can't seem to get my hands on one legitimately.
They only spawn until you read one, no real reason to give you a hundred of the same lore book after all.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
They only spawn until you read one, no real reason to give you a hundred of the same lore book after all.
That doesn't seem to be the case with some others, imps still drop Impish Fiends for me for instance. I guess it's inconsistent, and I'll just have to spawn one in if I want to have my elemental read it in order to gain that racial knowledge perk.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
That doesn't seem to be the case with some others, imps still drop Impish Fiends for me for instance. I guess it's inconsistent, and I'll just have to spawn one in if I want to have my elemental read it in order to gain that racial knowledge perk.
You know that those racial perk books do not disappear after reading?
So if you keep all of them in a place like the Library you can read them anytime.

Reactions: Carl0sDanger

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
You know that those racial perk books do not disappear after reading?
So if you keep all of them in a place like the Library you can read them anytime.
That's what I should've done, yeah, but it's too late for that in this particular playthrough. Oh well, lesson learned.

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
That's what I should've done, yeah, but it's too late for that in this particular playthrough. Oh well, lesson learned.
They also used to just get added to the library's racial info section automatically. They might just already be there.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
They also used to just get added to the library's racial info section automatically. They might just already be there.
They are, but not as physical items. Your elemental can't read them there and so can't gain the perk from them. Honestly this whole system is a bit clunky, the elemental should just gain the perk at the same time you do, since it's supposed to know everything you know.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
They are, but not as physical items. Your elemental can't read them there and so can't gain the perk from them. Honestly this whole system is a bit clunky, the elemental should just gain the perk at the same time you do, since it's supposed to know everything you know.
That's ... actually a good point.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
You can allow your slaves to initiate sex when you're alone in the house or Dominion. Due to the way being an active companion overrides their npc schedule, I don't think companions in particular will do so.
I tried it out. They do if you have given them the "use you" right. But your other slaves will do this too in dominion if they have dominion freedom and use you permission.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes