Aug 27, 2020
Do I have any takers for another consecutive delay? What's that? Nobody's gonna bet against it? What a surprise:rolleyes: "Tomorrow" my ass. Bet it'll be barely noticeable that anything changed. fyi Inno posted today (Feb 25th) of pushing back the update to the 26th

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
Do I have any takers for another consecutive delay?
The most irritating thing is she doesn't even bother explaining the delay or what is being worked on in these notes.
Not since she got ragged on for spending 3 months on that centaur scene last year.
I'm sure her Discord and the Private Discord have all kinds of excuses.
The truth? "Just Don't Wanna."
Because she sure as fuck isn't pushing a 5 day 9-5 with a 3 hour lunch like her blog claims.

A delightful update though: "Fuck it. Ran out of time. Its broke. Take it anyway. May fix it later. 4.4 another placeholder patch."

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Well, when you look at how many apologies Inno's put out, eventually you just run out of excuses, legitimate or otherwise. If it's not insanely obvious by now Inno's basically gone the route of Patreon milking and caught the lazy-cash bug long ago it. No, the most annoying thing is actually the fact that this game was actually well on its way to being the "CoC Killer". I was even willing to back it for several months in the begginning when Inno set up a Patreon page for it and did so until it was clear something was wrong and things were going to get ugly. Even then, I had no idea it would have fallen this far and still draw breath. What a shame?

• Red Heart
Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
No, the most annoying thing is actually the fact that this game was actually well on its way to being the "CoC Killer".
Thats the worst part.
Its not a bad game at all, solid 8/10. Best in its class.

But the dev's blatant abuse of community goodwill is horrifying.
Stolen Content, Flaky Excuses, and Endless Delays.
I look at the changelog each month and ask "Does this look like 100 hours of work?"

If shes putting 20 hours of her own code into each patch I'll eat my shorts.

Jun 25, 2017
Thats the worst part.

I look at the changelog each month and ask "Does this look like 100 hours of work?"

Best in its class feels like a great over statement. Sounds starry eyed for its presumed potential. Its alright.

Edit: Cuz I wanna haiku

coulda been some thing
a thousand options skin deep
where is the content

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Best in its class feels like a great over statement. Sounds starry eyed for its presumed potential. Its alright.

coulda been some thing
where is the content
'best in class' is a definite overstatement. this game's a solid...6/10 at best. like holy shit the original CoC, a game almost ten years old and nothing but text and sprites to boot, is better than this and Fenoxxo at the time only had about a third of the contributors Inno has.

"Contributors"

i meant to write unpaid interns. that's basically what anyone contributing to this mess is.

also, imma haiku back at ya

how'd it go so wrong
six years and nothing to show
Inno what the fuck

Redbone88

Dec 17, 2020
'best in class' is a definite overstatement. this game's a solid...6/10 at best. like holy shit the original CoC, a game almost ten years old and nothing but text and sprites to boot, is better than this and Fenoxxo at the time only had about a third of the contributors Inno has.

"Contributors"

i meant to write unpaid interns. that's basically what anyone contributing to this mess is.

how'd it go so wrong
Inno what the fuck
without modders and ACEXP this game is already dead lmao, thanks acexp the liliths throne is getting some content

Aug 27, 2020
Lmao, Inno didn't even fix the release target. From now on can we add a tag to all Inno's messages as "delay" I just feel like "delay" is a much better word for sorting by "all" with Inno; ya know? "Very latest my ass", I don't understand, how do people have this much of a goddamn sunk cost fallacy that they can't see that they're being played? And they have the fucking nerve to call themselves the "sole developer of Lilith's Throne", fuck off Inno.

Goddammit I love this concept, I want to see Lilith beatable before I die, I just despise Inno having us at a fucking standstill so our wallets and content run dry and Inno has made off like a bandit

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2020
There has been an Update! To absolutely nobody's surprise, there's not even enough content in this update to warrent calling it 4.4, instead it's "4.3.8", it looks like Inno got too big for their britches and backpedaled! God I hope "I'm not feeling too well" means "I learned I was dropped on my head as a kid and now everything makes sense" and not "I ate bad sushi and now tummy hurt, no release for month, I need to shits sowwy patrons Uwu"

excuse me while I vomit from imitating the verbal fellatio that is Inno to their simps, or 'patrons', if you feel so inclined to call them as such

Last edited:

BBGunna

Aug 27, 2018
At this point I assume Inno only works when she's feeling absolutely perfect and 100% in the mood. Which is pretty much the opposite of how everyone else works lol
Tbf it's easy to have a "work when you feel like it" shedule when you have suckers loyal patrons throwing thousands of dollars at you per month for work that's never on time, less than what you initially promised and partially comprised of other people's efforts. Imagine being a regular honest to goodness programmer who treats their clients like this and not only do you NOT get fired, but the same clients are praising your lack of effort and coddling you while they reach into their wallets to toss even more money at you.

It's insane but I gotta admit I respect the hustle, I just can't believe she's gotten away with it for this long.

Thats the worst part.

coulda been some thing
where is the content

"Contributors"

how'd it go so wrong
Inno what the fuck
Eh I think the game's a decent 7/10 even with all the problem and I think it's fair to say there's potential for a real "CoC killer" in here. Though it being the best of the CoC clones more speaks to how awful most of them are/were rather than how impressive LT is imo. CoC may be a decade old but in that time nobody's quite been able to capture the magic that Fennexo created and at the time it finally seemed like someone had figured it out. Most other projects in this vein either get less funding, get abandoned or were plagued with even worse technical issues right out the gate. Inno's greatest feat was fooling people for long enough into thinking she was a competent developer so she could rack up a huge audience( and a steady subscription income) from then on it's just been slowly keeping the gravy train going while doing the bare minimum(sometimes less) to keep the diehard happy so the stay pledged.

P.S: Regarding the actual game for a bit, wow is this a worthless update, I figured any main story content was never really gonna happen but for what was supposed to be such a "big update" to see it whittled down this much is just sad. I wonder if she regrets initially hyping it as much as she did....who are we kidding Inno has no regrets lol

Aug 27, 2020
Can anyone update the links? 4.3.8 is up on the blog
At this point honestly, with how fruitless these updates are (Inno's not gonna put out any updates with content worth torrenting), just download it there or wait. It's not even really worth it. I mean the mods will get around to it when they do, but you can just download it since it's public. If you're trying to look out for others, while I understand and appreciate the sentimate, I must offer up the counterpoint that if you need others to spoon feed you everything, you're not going to be able to; download the file, extract it (if needed, I haven't used a PC without winrar in so long), and open an executable.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
At this point honestly, with how fruitless these updates are (Inno's not gonna put out any updates with content worth torrenting), just download it there or wait. It's not even really worth it. I mean the mods will get around to it when they do, but you can just download it since it's public. If you're trying to look out for others, while I understand and appreciate the sentimate, I must offer up the counterpoint that if you need others to spoon feed you everything, you're not going to be able to; download the file, extract it (if needed, I haven't used a PC without winrar in so long), and open an executable.
I hadn't planned on spoon-feeding anyone, i just thought it would be nice to have the page "up to date" as it were XD

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Okay, so instead of having all four of the points promised upon a release a week after 4.4 should have been release we got... what? Updated Squirrel-Morph racial attributes, minor bug fixes, a damn long overdue bugfix for the infinite orgasm loop, a guide to the code in the root folder (holy shit, I've heard it was bad but to need a modder contributed guide to make sense of it!?!?), the exact same alley encounters from Dominion added to Ellis, and... flavor text for a one-off randomly generated book?

Did... did I read that right?

Not to rip into the modder that put in this little bit of TLC that Inno can't be bothered to add to her own game, props to whoever you are for being so dedicated to make a contribution to a slowly dying game, but... seriously? How the actual fuck is this considered a major enough contribution to warrant its own update and how the hell is FUCKING FLAVOR TEXT a more major addition to the game by a random modder than what the ACTUAL DEV pumps out in the same time frame?

I used to find the constant failures of these updates amusing, but this one is just too damn said to get any enjoyment out of it.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes