anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
So... as of 4.3.8, does anyone know how to actually locate Takahashi? The wiki is VERY out of date, and Meraxis is of no real assistance; she's supposed to be in Elis, but I can't find her anywhere
From what I understand, Takahashi isn't in Elis that's just where Meraxis met her before. We'll probably meet Takahashi again once Inno continues the story and gives us the Youko village.

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
I enter F85zone, I see what's new, I see an update of Lilith's throne, I wonder what Inno has done, I see... orange penises... GREAT!

I wonder if we will reach version 1000 before the story ends :unsure:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
From what I understand, Takahashi isn't in Elis that's just where Meraxis met her before. We'll probably meet Takahashi again once Inno continues the story and gives us the Youko village.
Yep. Takahashi is in the Youko Village, which isnt added. Given it took nearly a year to make Elis somewhat alike to Dominion, see ya in 2023 if the nukes irl dont start flying. Given thats how long it took for Elis to be a playable area and even now its somewhat incomplete.

.439 will be making the girl centaur that is your fast travel to Elis from Dominion breedable. That will be the highlight.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Well, here's to hoping I don't wind up a skeleton hanging onto a chainlink fence and I get to see that day.

Jun 6, 2021
Calling it now, the next five updates will add Loli and Shota.

Next eight updates will add the option to become non human creatures using transformation potions so you can become a loli-grandma centaur with a 12 foot orange dick with pink polka dots and dragon wings that dive bombs pussies with that gigantic cock from 100 feet in the air using your air elemental move speed to dive at 600 mph. Because why work on the story when we can work on absurd sexual additions?

Opening up modding for this would help a ton. At least we could get some well done side quests that give us full stories.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Loli and Shota.
Not happening. Loli and Shota (basically, anything related or hinting at underage content) are on the "forbidden" list of things Inno has stated she will not add nor support in any capacity, along with descriptive violence, death, scat, guro, vore and necrophilia. All of these things are banned from Discord as well, meaning you'll have to find mods for them elsewhere.

Reactions: RoadOFmeme

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I check back on this game once a year a so, and every time I get a good laugh that almost nothing has been done while Inno continues to get funded for living the NEET life. You can throw all those business books into the trash, the real secret to easy money is to hustle the furries.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2019
This game has been in development for 5/6 years, and we're not even halfway, meaning it'll likely take at least another 5/6 years before we see anything resembling a full release. Check back in 2028, and maybe we'll finally be able to complete the story?

Aug 27, 2020
This game has been in development for 5/6 years, and we're not even halfway, meaning it'll likely take at least another 5/6 years before we see anything resembling a full release. Check back in 2028, and maybe we'll finally be able to complete the story?
Hah! Nice one! I doubt that seriously, the actual development after Inno got the schmucks suckered in has gone into Zeno's Paradox territory; everytime you think progress is made, it's halfway to what you thought, and then the cycle repeats until we're at a nigh standstill.

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
and we're not even halfway
1/8
Inno was very clear the game has 8 chapters themed around each superboss.
Until Super Centaur-chan is added we are still 1/8 complete.

Then we get another few years waffling through the Octoqueen content.

But seriously, this shouldn't be so hard... even if all the time is eaten by untangling the code, Copypasting a citycode is not a year long endeavor.

Writing is hard... copypasting existing code should not be...

Mistik

Jun 3, 2018
Not happening. Loli and Shota (basically, anything related or hinting at underage content) are on the "forbidden" list of things Inno has stated she will not add nor support in any capacity, along with descriptive violence, death, scat, guro, vore and necrophilia. All of these things are banned from Discord as well, meaning you'll have to find mods for them elsewhere.
Phobos has released a mod that allows to make the height of the character up to 15 cm.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes