anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
It is doubtful to make a "game build" with a bunch of unnecessary options, the only feature of which is to fuck children. :unsure:
From my understanding, there are other features. You can increase the exp, essence, and item drops from encounters, (largely rendered useless because of how easy it is to already gain massive amounts). IIRC it also raises the level cap, (again mostly useless due to how easy it is to OP your character).

Hence the reason I've never bothered with it. It adds nothing I either want or need.

Mistik

Jun 3, 2018
From my understanding, there are other features. You can increase the exp, essence, and item drops from encounters, (largely rendered useless because of how easy it is to already gain massive amounts). IIRC it also raises the level cap, (again mostly useless due to how easy it is to OP your character).

Hence the reason I've never bothered with it. It adds nothing I either want or need.
I spoke about it.

Status effect, code age and character height. Ready.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
How do you run a .jar file though?
I assume you require a specific app/player (Like with Flash), but I don't think I have it, and I've never played JS games to my knowledge.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
How do you run a .jar file though?
I assume you require a specific app/player (Like with Flash), but I don't think I have it, and I've never played JS games to my knowledge.
The only thing you need is an installation of . Be sure to use the recommended version on that site (Java 8), as the later versions (or alternate Java builds like AdoptOpenJDK or Microsoft OpenJDK, etc.) won't work out of the box.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
If I wanted to play loli/shota I'd just download the Lolilith's Throne version.

edit: No I don't have a link for it.
you can find a link for it somewhere in this thread but that mod doesn't seem to get updated too often, its currently 2 version behind if im right.

Archeon587

Apr 13, 2020
Either Inno needs to give this game to someone else or be honest and say you're out of ideas. This is honestly just ridiculous. And the fact people are still supporting this is equally ridiculous. When was the last time we got an update that looked like 100 hours work and actually did something meaningful WITHOUT a delay and yet another excuse? People go through things and people have creative blocks but be transparent at least.

Aug 27, 2020
Either Inno needs to give this game to someone else or be honest and say you're out of ideas. This is honestly just ridiculous. And the fact people are still supporting this is equally ridiculous. When was the last time we got an update that looked like 100 hours work and actually did something meaningful WITHOUT a delay and yet another excuse? People go through things and people have creative blocks but be transparent at least.
Yeah, we're all saying the same thing here, but Inno has a whole server to echo chamber and jerk them off so why ever listen to meaningful critique?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, we're all saying the same thing here, but Inno has a whole server to echo chamber and jerk them off so why ever listen to meaningful critique?
It's also Inno's primary source of income.

If you had a job where you barely had to work but made a good living, would you give it up?

I'd get a real job and milk the side project for as long as possible and maybe have a chance of retirement before death.

Sep 21, 2021
It's also Inno's primary source of income.

If you had a job where you barely had to work but made a good living, would you give it up?

I'd get a real job and milk the side project for as long as possible and maybe have a chance of retirement before death.
Dunno about you man, but when I do something - I do it right. Or at least I try to. If I want to be lazy, I just go "fuck all" and be transparent about it. It's simply astounding how there are so little people who adapt the same approach - it's so much less of a headache and so much less of a burden on your conscience. People know what to expect from you and you know not to expect anything from people.

So, to answer your question: yes. Yes, I would. If I can't do the job that barely needs any doing, then I might as well just give it to someone who can and manage it from above. If I can't do even that, then I should just give up. What's the point of money if I can't sleep at nights?

If there's one thing that I truly want to know regarding this whole thing: but how does Inno sleep at nights knowing what they are doing? I am genuinely curious, not trying to bash them in this particular case.

Reactions: jamonserrano

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I'll be honest...if I could rake in cash for sitting on a project that I have no intention of finishing since people keep paying me anyways, I would too.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes