crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
What LT honestly needs is a dev that isn't just content on sucking the blood out of a project -- one people have fallen in love with -- more greedily than a starving vampire for sake of getting one more dollar out of it. While the coding problems might have been so regardless of who put them there, the crux of the overall problem with this project starts with it's creator, not just the quality of it's coding structure however convoluted it is.

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
My mans Mistik literally has a link in his signature line, use your eyes bruv
I gotta say, their link to the mods is the most annoying shit I've ever seen. I was curious what they were, but that amount of obnoxiousness isn't worth some boring ass weapons and clothing.

Annoying as fuck just trying to see what the mods are, and it starts with a donation link? What a joke.

Mistik

Jun 3, 2018
I gotta say, their link to the mods is the most annoying shit I've ever seen. I was curious what they were, but that amount of obnoxiousness isn't worth some boring ass weapons and clothing.

Annoying as fuck just trying to see what the mods are, and it starts with a donation link? What a joke.
Do you have eyes? There are two buttons. If you want to see mods, go to the discord. Weapons and clothes... Are you stuck in 2019?

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Its probably the part where to get to the mods you must endure a test designed to mock the mentally challenged.
Anyone "mentally challenged" enough to fail that "test" would be too stupid to play this game at all. It's basic reading comprehension. Four questions:

1. Here is how to install the mod. Do you understand how to install the mod? (must click "yes" to proceed)
2. How do you install the mod? (ie. must pick the option that you just agreed that you understood)
3. Here is how to access the mod in-game. Do you understand how to access the mod in-game? (must click "yes" to proceed)
4. how do you access the mod in-game? (ie. must pick the option that you just agreed that you understood)

Leaving aside the inherent hilarity of a English language reading comprehension test from someone for whose English is ... not good, we all know why Phobos did this. We all know that Phobos initially just told people to move the fucking Phobos folder to the fucking Mods folder then use the "buggy" command to access the mods in-game. And we all know that people just fucking downloaded without reading the fucking instructions then complained to Phobos they didn't know how to install or access the fucking mods.

There's actual gatekeeping out there, folks. There are actually people who will say, "You can't participate in this thing if you're not part of some arbitrary grouping that has nothing whatsoever to with the thing you want to participate in."

A reading comprehension test for a mod for a text-based game is not that.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
is there any way to get sealed clothing to be put onto your character like the locked in bondage set by someone else like with the bondage applier kink or maybe a mod?

Also is there anyone who can put you into chastity other than Lyssieth?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Anyone "mentally challenged" enough to fail that "test" would be too stupid to play this game at all. It's basic reading comprehension.
I just don't give enough of a shit to bother. I was just curious what their mods were.

is there any way to get sealed clothing to be put onto your character like the locked in bondage set by someone else like with the bondage applier kink or maybe a mod?

Not that I've seen.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018

There are a few things that will immobilize/bind you up or put bondage gear on you, but it's pretty much all voluntary stuff. I don't think there are any random attackers that will apply any sealed gear on you.

There is a spider chick in the Ellis markets that will put you in some bondage gear, including a chastity cage.
The Demon at Dominion Express will put a sealed collar on you if you agree to their terms.
Amber (in Zaranix's house) will put a sealed collar on you, if you submit to her enough.
While doing the milker quest for the cowgirl in Ellis, a succubus at a dairy farm can put a sealed ring on you if you don't answer her questions correctly.

Reactions: anon1010

BlueOrchid

Oct 27, 2020
Way too many quests. There's just way too much to do. I thought after the first day when I attended a lecture at Lilith U, listened to the Liliths Throne radio, grew some vegetables, watched a movie, brushed my teeth, went skydiving, drove a car off a cliff, went mini-golfing, designed a aqua purification system, hosted a seance, and knitted a couple afghans that the fun would be over. Boy was I wrong! Dev has literally poured their entire life into this game, by which I mean not just dev's entire life history, but his full family tree as well in an "uncredited update?" Who knew the story of a simple fishwoman with a laundrette in the back of her nomadic Greenland cottage in the 1600's could have me on the floor bawling and in a hair's breadth, busting my sides with laughter! A ton of research went into this game to make it as memorable as it is. This is a magical place full of novelty, and . The only disappointment you'll be facing when playing this game is your own disappointment at your own life and your own failings! Two and a half stars out of five!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Monstrous Moonshine

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017

Hello again,

Sorry for how long it's been since my last post; I've been struggling with some personal issues over the past few weeks, and as such my progress on this next version has been quite limited. That being said, I've hopefully overcome the worst of it now, and so I should be able to get the next update of v0.4.4 out to you around this time next week (Friday 18th March). It should include the tavern content in Elis, as well as the usual amount of bug fixes and other minor additions.

I'll make another post towards the middle of next week to let you know how things are going. Sorry again for the lack of communication since the last release, and I'll see you again in the next post!

Aug 27, 2020
Way too many quests. There's just way too much to do. I thought after the first day when I attended a lecture at Lilith U, listened to the Liliths Throne radio, grew some vegetables, watched a movie, brushed my teeth, went skydiving, drove a car off a cliff, went mini-golfing, designed a aqua purification system, hosted a seance, and knitted a couple afghans that the fun would be over. Boy was I wrong! Dev has literally poured their entire life into this game, by which I mean not just dev's entire life history, but his full family tree as well in an "uncredited update?" Who knew the story of a simple fishwoman with a laundrette in the back of her nomadic Greenland cottage in the 1600's could have me on the floor bawling and in a hair's breadth, busting my sides with laughter! A ton of research went into this game to make it as memorable as it is. This is a magical place full of novelty, and . The only disappointment you'll be facing when playing this game is your own disappointment at your own life and your own failings! Two and a half stars out of five!
Is this a reference I'm not getting, or just an overly elaborate joke about how there's fuck all to actually do in this dev-forsaken game?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes