anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
There are a few things that will immobilize/bind you up or put bondage gear on you, but it's pretty much all voluntary stuff. I don't think there are any random attackers that will apply any sealed gear on you.

There is a spider chick in the Ellis markets that will put you in some bondage gear, including a chastity cage.
The Demon at Dominion Express will put a sealed collar on you if you agree to their terms.
Amber (in Zaranix's house) will put a sealed collar on you, if you submit to her enough.
While doing the milker quest for the cowgirl in Ellis, a succubus at a dairy farm can put a sealed ring on you if you don't answer her questions correctly.
Haven't been playing recently to build up updates so some of these are new to me like the succubus with the sealed ring and the demon so thanks, can you clarify on "The Demon at Dominion Express" that can put a sealed collar onto you? not sure who you're talking about.

Reactions: Kruxis

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Haven't been playing recently to build up updates so some of these are new to me like the succubus with the sealed ring and the demon so thanks, can you clarify on "The Demon at Dominion Express" that can put a sealed collar onto you? not sure who you're talking about.
This is part of a romance quest that you unlock if do the romance quest for Helena (the birbqueen).
During the renovation you will meet a Succutaur that will give you her contactcard and if you meet her she will give you a contract that you have to sign.
That will turn you legally into a slave and a horsedickgirl that loves sucking cocks and assholes as well as anal.
Additionally you have to wear a collar that prevents you from transformations.

Reactions: anon1010

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Natalya is a Demon Centaur (a succutaur) that resides in a building just a few spaces north of Slaver's alley. As Konstantinus says, you meet that particular demon during the romance quest with Helena. When you start the romance quest with Helena, you meet the demon, who gives you a business card to meet with her.
If you go through Natalya's quest, at the end of it she will put a sealed collar (slave collar) on you that prevents you from removing sealed items, prevents you from self transforming (others can still transform you), and has a few fetishes attached to it. She can even remove other sealed collars to apply hers to you.

Reactions: anon1010

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
on ARM, but there is so much weird stuff trying to run Java apps idt its even worth it lmao
I was able to get it running natively on ARM a couple months ago without any noticeable issues (seems to perform pretty well, too!). If I have time later, I'll try to build the latest version and package it into a JAR.

Edit: It took a bit of fiddling, but I was able to get a fat JAR created. Important note: this JAR only contains the JavaFX natives for ARM macOS. It's highly unlikely to work on anything else (including x86-64 macOS!).

So, first of all, this build does require Java 17. I'm using the ARM build for , but any ARM build of OpenJDK 17 for macOS should work.

After installing that, grab the Lilith's Throne 0.4.3.8 JAR bundle from the top post, then fetch the Apple Silicon JAR from . Place the JAR I created in the Lilith's Throne folder, then double-click it to run. Gatekeeper might pop up since it's unsigned code, but you can add an exception by right/ctrl-clicking the JAR and clicking Open.

That should be it!

If you're curious as to why the new JAR is so much larger than the original one, it's because all of the dependencies required for LT to run are baked into the new JAR. A bunch of the modules that LT relies on (namely JavaFX and Nashorn) were split into separate modules at some point or another, so instead of them being part of the JRE/JDK they have to be included with the application.

Finally, if anyone wants to try their hand at building a fat JAR for LT, I pushed the necessary pom.xml changes into a branch on my . In addition to being able to create a full JAR, this build can also run on the most recent versions of Java (unlike the original, which is basically locked at Java 8).

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So if Meraxis wins your little 'duels' in Elis, does she just keep doing breast growth TF?
I've tried like four times but she always does the same thing.

I guess it's fitting for her to be a little vanilla, but it's kinda boring.

Reactions: Parthornax

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Another progress update. Bonus: Seems like her posts on Sub.Star are getting more dislikes, someone even went out and said she needs to get a team and delegate some work because she's obviously overworked.

Hello again,

This is just a very small post to keep you updated on how things are going towards the next version's release. So, to get on with it, I'm currently just slightly behind where I wanted to be right now. I'm not entirely sure that I'll be able to get all of the planned content finished by Friday evening as I'd hoped, but if not, then it will only be one day late. So, to be safe, I'll say that this next update will be out on the evening of Saturday, 19th.

Sorry about this small delay; I'll do my best to get the tavern content all completely finished for this release, after which I'll be moving on to finally get more main story content added. Thank you all once again for your continued interest in Lilith's Throne, and I'll see you in a few days with v0.4.4!

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Another progress update. Bonus: Seems like her posts on Sub.Star are getting more dislikes, someone even went out and said she needs to get a team and delegate some work because she's obviously overworked.
It's always interesting to see her say "I need one more day" and then the update is like... nothing. The changes in the update are maybe a few days worth of dedicated work. And this her full time job?

Its still impressive how long this gig has lasted for her. It's like, the dream of every lazy fucker out there.

Reactions: jamonserrano

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Hands up, who actually cares about the tavern stuff in Elis? Or do most of us want Inno to focus on the story updates?
Personally, I want 3 new shirts in 5 new colors, track shoes(to add agility), and I definitely need octo-cloaca tentacles...
:ROFLMAO:

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Another delay.
Announcing another potential delay.
For content that has been delayed multiple times already.
AND THIS UPDATE ONLY CONTAINS ONE OF THE FOUR PROMISED FEATURES FROM THE INNITIAL SECOND 4.4.0 UPDATE PLAN INNO POSTED A MONTH AGO, THE FIRST WHICH HAS ONLY SEEN THE PROMISED BUG FIXES!

I want to laugh at this, but this is too fucking pathetic. It's like watching Elden Ring players with less than 20 Vigor complaining about being one shot by the end and mid-game bosses. You want to laugh, but its too painful to embarrass such fools anymore than they have already done to themselves if such a thing was possible.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I want to laugh at this, but this is too fucking pathetic.
We can't. Only inno can actually laugh at this because she's still getting paid from doing the upmost minimum efforts. We the fans and the supporters are the pathetic fools.

(...) someone even went out and said she needs to get a team and delegate some work because she's obviously overworked.
i can't help but notice the sarcastic tone behind "she's obviously overworked" XD

caju

Oct 5, 2017
As long as the tavern stuff is about Meraxis then yeah. But else I wanna finally get the Youkos.
I really hope they write sex scenes for 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9 tail kitsunes.
Sometimes I may want to change the number of tails.
OOH! I need food to add or remove tails too.
And new kitsune collars!
Now, I am getting excited

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes