tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Bozo's Throne [v0.4.3.9] [Innoxia]
I can't tell if her patreons are gonna catch up with her nonsense in only a month, but it'll come back to bite her back very soon.
I HOPE Inno's patreons withdraw from their subscription, because people like Inno only react to loss of money.
Every other year we do this same thing, and the games income hasn't suffered. I wouldn't expect it to change now.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
ok,if rephrase on understanding languish: rise your lazy ass and make your dream come true!
Yeah, I had a feeling this was a language barrier issue.

Also, that you're new to the thread.

I am making my own game. There's a bunch of game devs in this thread.

Beyond just that, just shouting "go make your own game" doesn't actually mean anything. Making my own game doesn't make Inno less shit of a developer. All in all, it just makes you look like a prat.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
"People want to see ALL the events, but don't want to pay the price of admission to see them."
There is no price. You can rearrange your perks/fetishes within a minute and gain this so coveted admission. It changes the scene a bit, but that quest ends the same anyway, so that admission is just for some RP purposes.

Alex (Axel) is gay by default, unless you feminize him through Vengar.
"That subby cat boy" Was so full of quality content, that you, as the majority of people, don't remember his name.
Lilaya's catgirl maid (name's Rose) has sub-only pegging, that's it.
You'll get the same Evelix' Farm experience with your cows in the mansion. Farm was created for roleplaying an industrially milked cattle meeting it's bad end. Not much else.

It's not a rat, it's a racoon. A joking encounter quickly dissolving into a generic sex scene.
"Surprise sexing" from AI in charge becomes really underwhelming real fast. NPC's usually stumble around blindly in these scenes.
"There are a couple free wheeling Futas in the Ellis bazaar that you can slurp, fuck, and fondle your way through the night with."
You can make your own handcrafted slave-futas and do whatever you want with them 24/7. Literally "We have futas at home".

"They wanted to fuck Pix, but complained that they had to 'be the bitch'." Yes, because orgasm denial is a niche thing. You can turn tables on her, but that gives less training gains. What if you don't want to do anything sexual with her? Too bad, I guess.
'Amber's Bitch' is about foot fetish and some pet play on a fully sub role. Without any alternatives. And yes, level drain is a questionable mechanic to begin with. It basically exists for effortless powerlevelling. Fun, but broken as hell.
"They wanted to see the events of Dominion Express, but hated the idea of being a subby, ass eating, shemale centaur."
You answered it yourself. I expected some courier/mover jobs around the place and lewding some mostly centaur NPC's.
And what I've got?
PUFFY. *SLURP* HORSE. *SLURP* ANUS. *GURRHLP*
What? Wanted something else? Too bad, now Express is locked for the rest of your playthrough.
"People wanted to wine and dine (romance) Nyan, but hate the fact that they have to accept a Mother/Daughter threesome."
You can refuse to lewd her mom and still progress through it. It's not a mandatory orgy.
Most complaints are about writing. For example, that introduction to cougar mom is just plain bad and ridiculously one-sided. Plus, the whole affair goes, as all other quests, straight to nowhere. Made some kids? They're generic muggers. Wanted some progression? Too bad. And you can visit them only once per week, like some divorcee visiting his kids due to court's ruling. What a passionate romance indeed!

I personally liked that Axel's, Nyan supply and Finding Arthur quests could be completed in different ways. With more options than in some big budget "RPG" products. Sadly, outcomes are always the same and there is no impact whatsoever.
Your critique of the events in the game is enlightening, but what does this have to do with my post to Enfrize? He made a suggestion about having special events, that cater to certain fetishes, and I was replying to him about things that are currently in the game.
Were there any events that I missed that you wanted to let people know about or were you just letting me (and everyone else) know what you think about those events?

"People want to see ALL the events, but don't want to pay the price of admission to see them."

"They wanted to see the events of Dominion Express, but hated the idea of being a subby, ass eating, shemale centaur."
You answered it yourself. I expected some courier/mover jobs around the place and lewding some mostly centaur NPC's.
And what I've got?
PUFFY. *SLURP* HORSE. *SLURP* ANUS. *GURRHLP*
What? Wanted something else? Too bad, now Express is locked for the rest of your playthrough.
This is what I was referring to when I spoke about 'the price of admission'.
You seem to abhor the idea of eating horse ass and being locked into that content and instead of just saying 'thanks for the content, but it's not for me.', you complained about it. It catered to a niche fetish (which was something Enfrize was suggesting, by the way) and instead of just bypassing it, you seem to have used it to help grind your axe against the game.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
This is what I was referring to when I spoke about 'the price of admission'.
You seem to abhor the idea of eating horse ass and being locked into that content and instead of just saying 'thanks for the content, but it's not for me.', you complained about it. It catered to a niche fetish (which was something Enfrize was suggesting, by the way) and instead of just bypassing it, you seem to have used it to help grind your axe against the game.
The problem is that when it gets to the point where much of the new content only caters to those with niche fetishes (and that seems to be the trend lately) there's not going to be much for a general audience to enjoy.

I'd say this particular example is niche within a niche within a niche. Not only do you have to be into TF, but also taurs, but also extreme submission. How many people does that really apply to?

I'll give you that it's unreasonable to expect every aspect in a lewd game to be appealing. However, there are ways that areas like this can be made to be more palatable toward larger audiences. There could have been multiple jobs available, for example. It just feels like wasted potential.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The only new lewd content I've bothered with is dueling Meraxis. The rest of it isn't my cup of tea so I just ignore its existence.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Yes but first someone has to be willing to write those scenes and when you rely on outside sources for your content you're limited to what they want to work on, unless you commission them. This is what happened with TITS and why so much of its content is centered around hyper-futas. If you don't like hyper-futas (or whatever content people want to write, because they're doing it for free) you're SOL.

Lilith's Throne has two major problems here.
1) Inno can't do everything by herself and is already struggling to do so.
2) You need the proper framework to make modder content regarding NPCs/encounters/sex scenes... and we don't have it yet.

Also, I don't know if it was intentional or not but Inno made herself a nice little bed here... As per her license, any and all content pertaining this game belongs to her, including modded content. She refuses to hire a team because she wants sole ownership of the project, doesn't compensate modders (despite their immense help) and most likely won't pay writers to fill in content for her. The more frameworks there are, the less she will have to do as she can just rely on people to grow the game for her. Yet, she's the one who gets all the credit and donations for this game.

As a modder, you can't protest because you will be easily rebuffed ("Nobody's forcing you to make content" and other similar arguments) and you can't make a legal case out of it either because you agreed to her license the moment you decided to play her game and make content for it. Just something to keep in mind...
That's not actually how that works, honestly by making mods worse case you'd run into like that is a DMCA toilet paper, which like 99% of DMCA's you can just wipe your ass with.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I'm curious, why weren't companions or followers updated or followed up on?
Inno deprecated the companion system back in 2020 because the extra work it took to maintain it was causing delays. You can still enable them in the game's options but they are not longer being updated or expanded upon and may cause issues. If you enable them, you're on your own.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
'Amber's Bitch' is about foot fetish and some pet play on a fully sub role. Without any alternatives. And yes, level drain is a questionable mechanic to begin with. It basically exists for effortless powerlevelling. Fun, but broken as hell.
I discovered this when a mugger beat me, had sex with me, and I immediately stole the level he got from beating me. You can level up by losing intentionally (even if that was my fuck up), so you can make it so that it's impossible to not level up unless he's so disinterested in you that he just robs you.

thelurker

Jun 26, 2017
Anybody knows of a way to find your offsprings like dragon-morph in the world? Since the highlands isn't out yet.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Any player slavery mods in the works? I know it was canceled in the main game, but I'm holding out hope for a mod as a reason to play again.

Genesis Wilde

Feb 4, 2020
playing devil's advocate here: the Lolilith's Throne Mod does have quite a bit more to it than just making it so you can bang kids, and you can even disable that so...i mean, you can change how much money you earn from fights, how much essence you earn, exp you earn, height sizes for imps and alpha imps, item numbers for items given for winning fights, and there's some more i'm pretty sure i forgot but...you see my point.

woo-woo for playing devil's advocate!
Hey, i can't seem to find Lolilith's Throne, cdo you perchance still have it? i'd love to be able to download it and play with it.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Inno deprecated the companion system back in 2020 because the extra work it took to maintain it was causing delays. You can still enable them in the game's options but they are not longer being updated or expanded upon and may cause issues. If you enable them, you're on your own.
I feel like companions or followers should be an option and updated on because there are moments that are not feasible with one person. Like in Submission where you fight four imps at once. It's especially frustrating if it's a level 18 or 20 imp and I ended up getting beaten most of the time.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes