IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Why are stockings, pantyhose, and flats part of the wardrobe during the prologue when I'm playing as a trap character?
The clothing you get in the prologue is dictated by how feminine/androgynous/masculine your character looks. If you're playing as a femboy or trap, the clothing you will get will reflect that.

The game is a bit funky in this department though, for example, if you decide to play as woman who likes more masculine clothing, you will get a debuff as cross-dresser (the character will feel embarrassed), unless, of course, you have cross-dresser fetish (in which case you will get a buff). Even wearing just a man's watch is enough to trigger the debuff...

• Haha
Reactions: BobCarter

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I think it depends on ur gaming rig and ur playstyle, on my "normal" playthroughs i also rarely encountered any lag but i definitely felt my pc struggled a little when i did my breeding playthrough

But what ppl (that understand coding) shows concern about isn't exactly the slowdown, it's that the code is apparently so inefficiently written that it creates performance leak issue
Weirdly enough my computer doesn't lag hard even after playing the game for hours ... provided I'm using the .exe version. If I use the .jar version, I was forced to save and reload every half hour or else my game starts to slow down drastically ( and I don't have many companions, actively erase any NPC on an overworld tile, have no childrens and leave items on the ground for only 2 rooms in the entire world ). Tested this a few versions back about 2-3 months ago but I doubt this changed much nowadays.

So it seems like the .jar version is a mess of resource leak while the executable has a way to efficiently deal with this problem. More of a reason to wait for official updates instead where the .exe is provided.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
So it seems like the .jar version is a mess of resource leak while the executable has a way to efficiently deal with this problem. More of a reason to wait for official updates instead where the .exe is provided.
The only difference between the two is that the EXE version bundles the Java 8 runtime and appears to allocate a larger memory pool by default (which can be accomplished by passing the Xmx parameter to Java). The same code is being executed in both circumstances, it's just that one just has a larger chunk of memory to flail around in by default.

The only reason to use the EXE version is because it's more convenient. Otherwise, it's identical save for a few extra parameters. At the end of the day, a Java application is a Java application. You're still going to run into the same exact issues, it will just take a bit longer for them to crop up.

About the only thing that would cause an issue unique to the JAR version is if Oracle introduced a bug to the Java 8 runtime. While that seems to have happened with JavaFX every now and again (because, let's be honest, nobody in the real world seems to care about JavaFX) if there were allocation issues with the JRE everyone would notice.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I meant to say why they AREN'T part of the wardrobe.
As a rough workaround, though I haven't really played with the idea myself, there may be a way to manually edit some files to dictate what clothing options are available at game start if you really want to go that route. Another, probably easier, way is to use "buggy" after you start the game to spawn in the missing articles to make your desired ensemble. That's what I usually do myself.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
You're out of luck. Games like TITS and COC rely on hand-written sex scenes, which are better in a sense, but also a bit of a one-trick pony. Those games don't really acknowledge most of your character's modifications either, simply because it would take too much work to write a sex scene while also taking into account every variable the game allows.

LT traded quality for more generic but flexible scenes. In theory, the entertainment should last you longer but only if you rely on your imagination get any enjoyment out of it. The longer you play it more likely you are to notice the repetitiveness of it all. If you're not big on the imagination department then this game will feel lacking, worse even, than any game with careful, thought-out scenes.

Once the proper framework for sex scenes and NPCs is done, we may see more content in either direction. Until then, we're left with the "placeholder" feel.
You don't need to include every single variable, you just need to create events that are made SPECIFICALLY for the type of character you have. For example, you have a dumb bimbo character? Make a few events specifically for dumb bimbos, hand-written events. Your character is a huge masochist/submissive or dominant and sadist. Make few hand-written events for those characters. Just put some requirements for those scenes, not big requirements for all the variables. This will make that trait system that is currently just for flavor to finally work, this will urge players to explore and play as all types of characters to see all the events. Will kill all the repetiveness as well.

Reactions: mrttao

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
You don't need to include every single variable, you just need to create events that are made SPECIFICALLY for the type of character you have. For example, you have a dumb bimbo character? Make a few events specifically for dumb bimbos, hand-written events. Your character is a huge masochist/submissive or dominant and sadist. Make few hand-written events for those characters. Just put some requirements for those scenes, not big requirements for all the variables. This will make that trait system that is currently just for flavor to finally work, this will urge players to explore and play as all types of characters to see all the events. Will kill all the repetiveness as well.
Yes but first someone has to be willing to write those scenes and when you rely on outside sources for your content you're limited to what they want to work on, unless you commission them. This is what happened with TITS and why so much of its content is centered around hyper-futas. If you don't like hyper-futas (or whatever content people want to write, because they're doing it for free) you're SOL.

Lilith's Throne has two major problems here.
1) Inno can't do everything by herself and is already struggling to do so.
2) You need the proper framework to make modder content regarding NPCs/encounters/sex scenes... and we don't have it yet.

Also, I don't know if it was intentional or not but Inno made herself a nice little bed here... As per her license, any and all content pertaining this game belongs to her, including modded content. She refuses to hire a team because she wants sole ownership of the project, doesn't compensate modders (despite their immense help) and most likely won't pay writers to fill in content for her. The more frameworks there are, the less she will have to do as she can just rely on people to grow the game for her. Yet, she's the one who gets all the credit and donations for this game.

As a modder, you can't protest because you will be easily rebuffed ("Nobody's forcing you to make content" and other similar arguments) and you can't make a legal case out of it either because you agreed to her license the moment you decided to play her game and make content for it. Just something to keep in mind...

Last edited:

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Yes but for that to be done someone has to be willing to write those scenes and when you rely on outside sources for your content you're limited to what they want to work on, unless you commission them. The problem with that particular model, at least in TITS' case, you end up with 90% of the content being centered around hyper-size futas because that's what people like and want to write about. And if you're not into that then you are SOL.

Lilith's Throne has two major problems here.
1) Inno can't do everything by herself and is already struggling to do so.
2) You need the proper framework to make modder content regarding NPCs/encounters/sex scenes... and we don't have it yet.

Also, I don't know if it was intentional or not but Inno made herself a nice little bed here... As per her license, any and all content pertaining this game belongs to her, including modded content. She refuses to hire a team because she wants sole ownership of the project, doesn't compensate modders (despite their immense help) and mostly likely won't pay writers to fill in content for her. The more frameworks there are, the less she will have to do as she can just rely on people to grow the game for her. Yet, she's the one who gets all the credit and donations for this game.

As a modder, you can't protest because you will be easily rebuffed ("Nobody's forcing you to make content" and other similar arguments) and you can't make a legal case out of it either because you agreed to her license the moment you decided to play her game and make content for it. Just something to keep in mind...
Why not just transfer your own attention to those scenes? Why you have to focus on something nobody asked for, new sex scenes for nostrils, belly buttons, nipples etc etc, new coding and mechanics, some unnecessary tidbits here n there, when you can focus on ACTUAL CONTENT?

Guess sadly will never happen, it's the case for 95% of the ongoing games on this site, simply because making content, meaningful content, is hard. It's way easier to transfer your attention to something like improving coding and adding new mechanics that no one asked for and pretend that you are still "updating" your game so you can continue to leech money off your patrons.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I meant to say why they AREN'T part of the wardrobe.
The clothing options you receive at the beginning are limited. You can find a clothing store in the shopping mall and purchase some more if you really want to.

Is there a to make your character an Enforcer legally?
Yes and no.

There's no way for you to become an official Enforcer but you can snag their clothes and weapons and pretend to be one. However, you'll get into trouble if the real Enforcers catch you because those items are considered illegal... and you're posing as an authority when you're not.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This is what happened with TITS and why so much of its content is centered around hyper-futas.
My impression that there was more to this than just who was willing to commission content.
Hyper-futas are very much the fetish of the devs.
IIRC Fenoxo mentioned that Urta is his self insert.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
My impression that there was more to this than just who was willing to commission content.
Hyper-futas are very much the fetish of the devs.
IIRC Fenoxo mentioned that Urta is his self insert.
At this point, I'm willing to believe it. I don't think Fen and his team would've allow this many hyper-futas into the game if they didn't at least tolerate it. The fact hyper-futas are also present in COC2 (though to a lesser degree) is just more evidence of it.
It has become something TITS is renowned for.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Funny enough, there are specific events in the game, it just seems that every time Inno put something in the game, there were always people bitching and complaining about it and no one saying how they liked scene/interaction X. If you added requirements such as having Traits A or B OR that they have Perk B and C, you would probably have even more people complaining about the game.
People want to see ALL the events, but don't want to pay the price of admission to see them.

Dominion Express. Dairy Farm. Pix (anyone remember her?). Amber. Scarlet. Helena.
Nyan (and her cougar mom).
Alex (in the gambling den). Keep him a man that likes feminine characters or make him your Masculine loving sissy.
That subby cat boy you encounter during Nyan's clothing quest (Can't remember his name)
Lilaya's catgirl maid (if you can get past the 'hand sex' scene)
Want a Milky cow slut? There is just the thing for you in Ellis.

Like banging a slut with a 'strong odor'? Tease and please the Rat Girl in the Ellis Bazaar.
Want some subby bitch training? Spider girl in the Ellis Bazaar can take care of that for you.
Like being 'surprise sexed'? Hire a few slaves and grant them the 'Use You' permission.
There are a couple free wheeling Futas in the Ellis bazaar that you can slurp, fuck, and fondle your way through the night with. If you like that kinda thing.

They wanted to fuck Pix, but complained that they had to 'be the bitch'. They wanted to be 'Amber's Bitch' but whined about not wanting their levels drained, even though they were told about it up front. They wanted to see the events of Dominion Express, but hated the idea of being a subby, ass eating, shemale centaur. People wanted to wine and dine (romance) Nyan, but hate the fact that they have to accept a Mother/Daughter threesome.

It doesn't seem to matter what Inno does or doesn't put into the game, people will bitch about it.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
It doesn't seem to matter what Inno does or doesn't put into the game, people will bitch about it.
Yeah, well, welcome to the real world. Point me to a community where this doesn't happen.

Honestly, what did you expect? It's a crowdfunded work-in-progress and that basically means everyone and their grandma wants to have a say in it because they assume you're working for the money and thus your opinion (and priorities) can be swayed. You have to balance listening to the community (knowing which feedback is worth listening to) and sticking to your guns. You start compromising your ideas and goals on a regular basis, to please please the crowd and make more money, and you might as well sell your soul and enjoyment for the project.

Inno doesn't know what the heck she wants this game to be and it shows. Didn't this start as an RPG game? Why is it turning into a sandbox? That sort of deal. She promised a customizable game that can cater to a lot of crowds and kinks, with more being added as requested, and it ended up attracting a lot of people who saw this as an opportunity to have a game custom-made for them, (and in their mind; with their preferences at the forefront). With that, she doomed herself and this project. First off, it's impossible to please everyone, secondly, the engine can't handle the level of complexity she wants to deliver. Not in the long-run.

Truth is, some people have lost a lot of respect towards Inno because of years of continuous disappointment, lies, delays and excuses. It's easier to perpetuate your like/dislike towards someone or something when you're surrounded by like-minded individuals who have experienced what you did and share the same feelings. For better or for worse, this is our corner here. Yes, we are a bit of circle-jerk ourselves, much like the white-knights over at Discord are a circle-jerk of their own. Her inability to learn from her mistakes, commit to a plan and see where her limits lie (and the project's) has led to this. At some point you will have to say enough is enough and stop deluding yourself and your followers. Some people will definitely be mad but at least they know where you stand and whether or not it's worth to stick around. So long as she keeps feeding the hope that this game will be for everyone, and working on it, things will remain as they are.

If all her passion has burned out and the only reason why she keeps at it is because of the money, or out of obligation, then she has made her own bed. Either sink or swim.

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Wouldn't it be a joke on all of us if Inno pulled a Grimhelm. Go dark for 12-18 months and then suddenly reappear with a well written, properly coded complete game.

Granted the chances of that actually happening are infinitesimal but one can always dream. :LOL: :p

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Honestly, what did you expect?
Honestly? I expected a response from Enfrize about my post to his suggestions, which were about adding events tailored for specific people or specific fetishes and me pointing out that there were events in the game, just like he was suggesting.

You are not saying anything I am not already aware of and I agree with what you have said. I could see this train wreck coming, all the way back when Inno banned anyone from posting comments on the game's blog site.

Inno really does need to buckle down and get back to actually working on the game or admit to themselves that they will never finish this and move on with their life. But, as long as people are willing to continue to throw money at her, while not producing anything, Inno has no incentive to do anything to change that status quo.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Funny enough, there are specific events in the game, it just seems that every time Inno put something in the game, there were always people bitching and complaining about it and no one saying how they liked scene/interaction X. If you added requirements such as having Traits A or B OR that they have Perk B and C, you would probably have even more people complaining about the game.
People want to see ALL the events, but don't want to pay the price of admission to see them.

Dominion Express. Dairy Farm. Pix (anyone remember her?). Amber. Scarlet. Helena.
Alex (in the gambling den). Keep him a man that likes feminine characters or make him your Masculine loving sissy.
That subby cat boy you encounter during Nyan's clothing quest (Can't remember his name)

Like banging a slut with a 'strong odor'? Tease and please the Rat Girl in the Ellis Bazaar.
Want some subby bitch training? Spider girl in the Ellis Bazaar can take care of that for you.
Like being 'surprise sexed'? Hire a few slaves and grant them the 'Use You' permission.
There are a couple free wheeling Futas in the Ellis bazaar that you can slurp, fuck, and fondle your way through the night with. If you like that kinda thing.

They wanted to fuck Pix, but complained that they had to 'be the bitch'. They wanted to be 'Amber's Bitch' but whined about not wanting their levels drained, even though they were told about it up front. They wanted to see the events of Dominion Express, but hated the idea of being a subby, ass eating, shemale centaur. People wanted to wine and dine (romance) Nyan, but hate the fact that they have to accept a Mother/Daughter threesome.

To be fair, Nyan's quest is horribly written. Like, I'm still absolutely convinced she let some random fanfiction writer off discord who's never written anything for a game before handle the entire second half. It's so inconsistent bad even compared to the other bad writing.

That quest does a lot of things I'd have liked, but so badly that I just like, can't.

Reactions: Sarkath

DietrichGRU

Nov 21, 2020

"People want to see ALL the events, but don't want to pay the price of admission to see them."
There is no price. You can rearrange your perks/fetishes within a minute and gain this so coveted admission. It changes the scene a bit, but that quest ends the same anyway, so that admission is just for some RP purposes.

Alex (Axel) is gay by default, unless you feminize him through Vengar.
"That subby cat boy" Was so full of quality content, that you, as the majority of people, don't remember his name.
Lilaya's catgirl maid (name's Rose) has sub-only pegging, that's it.
You'll get the same Evelix' Farm experience with your cows in the mansion. Farm was created for roleplaying an industrially milked cattle meeting it's bad end. Not much else.

It's not a rat, it's a racoon. A joking encounter quickly dissolving into a generic sex scene.
"Surprise sexing" from AI in charge becomes really underwhelming real fast. NPC's usually stumble around blindly in these scenes.
"There are a couple free wheeling Futas in the Ellis bazaar that you can slurp, fuck, and fondle your way through the night with."
You can make your own handcrafted slave-futas and do whatever you want with them 24/7. Literally "We have futas at home".

"They wanted to fuck Pix, but complained that they had to 'be the bitch'." Yes, because orgasm denial is a niche thing. You can turn tables on her, but that gives less training gains. What if you don't want to do anything sexual with her? Too bad, I guess.
'Amber's Bitch' is about foot fetish and some pet play on a fully sub role. Without any alternatives. And yes, level drain is a questionable mechanic to begin with. It basically exists for effortless powerlevelling. Fun, but broken as hell.
"They wanted to see the events of Dominion Express, but hated the idea of being a subby, ass eating, shemale centaur."
You answered it yourself. I expected some courier/mover jobs around the place and lewding some mostly centaur NPC's.
And what I've got?
PUFFY. *SLURP* HORSE. *SLURP* ANUS. *GURRHLP*
What? Wanted something else? Too bad, now Express is locked for the rest of your playthrough.
"People wanted to wine and dine (romance) Nyan, but hate the fact that they have to accept a Mother/Daughter threesome."
You can refuse to lewd her mom and still progress through it. It's not a mandatory orgy.
Most complaints are about writing. For example, that introduction to cougar mom is just plain bad and ridiculously one-sided. Plus, the whole affair goes, as all other quests, straight to nowhere. Made some kids? They're generic muggers. Wanted some progression? Too bad. And you can visit them only once per week, like some divorcee visiting his kids due to court's ruling. What a passionate romance indeed!

I personally liked that Axel's, Nyan supply and Finding Arthur quests could be completed in different ways. With more options than in some big budget "RPG" products. Sadly, outcomes are always the same and there is no impact whatsoever.

Jul 31, 2018
Fuck yeah boys, we made it to one month with no updates after the last "sorry for no updates" post!
Bozo's Throne [v0.4.3.9] [Innoxia]
I can't tell if her patreons are gonna catch up with her nonsense in only a month, but it'll come back to bite her back very soon.
I HOPE Inno's patreons withdraw from their subscription, because people like Inno only react to loss of money.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes