Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
If you stop working on the EXE, I might cry. I am sure it takes up some of your time, but still. I don't like change! It makes my eye twitch!

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Is there a way to configure game in such manner that transformation aspect of the game will be turned off? You see I kind a want to play as human male during the game with option turned on for femdom and futa on male, the once thing that stand in that way is that in this game characters can pretty much turn you in the opposite sex or event into another race and that pretty much kills the idea of playing as human male in world full dominant women and futas.
there's options for that in the menus somewhere... Yeah, under Content options -> Gameplay, about halfway down:

1660048487812.png
You can choose to:
1) disable TF NPCs entirely (0% chance to spawn, obvi.)
2) make TFs make you more or less Furry (disabled means TFs will not change your race, whatever that is)
3) make TFs make you more or less masculine (including ONLY making you masculine (Masculine+), if that's what you were worried about).

Lilith's Throne has a whole host of options to control your experience, and most of them even work as advertised!

Reactions: Anderus1984
Sep 7, 2020
Still no cursed clothing and still no enchanted clothing with negative effects as battle loss punishment?

One day NPCs will be able to collar the player maybe. Eventually.. In a few years.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Complete Bullshit I had to jump through these hoops to get this game to run, if this happens again I'm not bothering with it, does anyone know if Innoxia is addressing the problem? The bat file seems like a bandaid
I don't think the developer has anything to do with it this time. I've downloaded a few versions in the past and compiled some myself, never had a .bat in them as far as I remember. Probably a band-aid someone in the community made because they were struggling to get the .jar to run. (I could be wrong though... it has been a while.)

In other words, it's not the developer's responsibility to fix a problem the pirate community created for themselves. These preview builds are pre-packaged for subscribers, as an incentive for their support, and they tend to work right out of the box... for them. Anyone else who wants to play the preview builds can do so but they will have to compile it themselves and the results are pretty hit or miss on whether it works or not, thus the band-aids.

Reason why we only get .jars now is because those are easier to get a hold off. There are a few tutorials that explain what programs to use and what steps to replicate, including some troubleshooting if needed. All of this for a .jar executable. Creating an .exe out of it is another story. The alternative would be to subscribe and leak the versions as they come out, which I don't think anyone here is going to do given the game's rep...

Fair to say you're better off compiling the game yourself or waiting for the official, public builds.

Last edited:

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
Okay, quick question, ever since the previous build I've had an issue where I have to manually scroll down to reach the command tab whenever parsing gets longer than one page, as in, the command tab is no longer fixed to the bottom of the screen, but rather to the bottom of the text box, wherever that ends up being, meaning it sometimes goes all the way up when there are a few lines of text or outright dissapear from the screen during sex scenes, which makes it unsufferably annoying to play.
Is this a common bug in the latest versions or an issue from my end?

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Can I play this on mobile? Is there any emulator for it? Kinda wanna play it laying down on the bed before sleeping

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
First, building on what Tehlemon said: don't be fucking idiots and piss around with your pc just to play some half-baked game that won't see a 'proper' update for another year. if you dont have java and are trying to play this game and things aren't working for you...do the obvious thing and get java. it literally costs you nothing. there's no reason not to. do it.

second: for those brave few out there that pissed around with their pc just to play this dipshit game, a word of advice; know what you're doing. dont go 'oh i know what i'm doing i looked it up on youtube'. no. actually know what the fuck you're doing to your pc. you could brick the whole thing if you mess with something you shouldn't have, or you could destroy something integral thinking it was unimportant. you could do untold damage messing around with core files you know jackshit about. dont be idiots, get professional help, or better yet dont fuck with it at all.

third: like IvoryOwl mentioned, if you're struggling with the game it could simply be that you're, you know, downloading it from a pirate site? in which case you really have no reason to complain and should, instead, go do some research to find out if anyone outside of F95 and other obvious pirate sites are struggling. for all you know it could be site-specific, in which case the obvious answer is go download it from somewhere else. if you're too lazy, then shut up complaining and pull your shit together. what are you, 14? (if you are please get off this site, you might have just discovered what your peepee does beyond pee, but this place is not the way to learn what else it can do)

fourth: building on what i said in third; this place is a pirate site. please use your goddamn brains and think 'oh, if it isn't working, is it the game? or just that someone uploaded the game to this site wrong?'

that's it, really. just getting tired of braindead nonsense floating about on here. come on, people, use your heads, not your dicks. for once.

thisreally

Oct 13, 2017
fourth: building on what i said in third; this place is a pirate site. please use your goddamn brains and think 'oh, if it isn't working, is it the game? or just that someone uploaded the game to this site wrong?'
Basically this.
It has nothing to do with java or with Innoxia being a dumbass(surprising I know), it's simply that whoever tried to build the latest version simply built it wrong.
Either wait for someone to post the legit game link from SubscribeStar or wait for the next public version.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
second: for those brave few out there that pissed around with their pc just to play this dipshit game, a word of advice; know what you're doing. dont go 'oh i know what i'm doing i looked it up on youtube'. no. actually know what the fuck you're doing to your pc. you could brick the whole thing if you mess with something you shouldn't have, or you could destroy something integral thinking it was unimportant. you could do untold damage messing around with core files you know jackshit about. dont be idiots, get professional help, or better yet dont fuck with it at all.
"'system_32'? Who the fuck uses 32-bit anything anymore? I don't!"

Coomers, man. Fuckin' coomers.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
i need help with quest "Slime Queen", if i remember correctly she is in bat caverns, but i can't find her there, any suggestions how to find her?

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
The last few pages are utter validation for me. I've never been able to run the .jar builds and nothing ever works or helps.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
i use 32 bit OS, what next? my PC is old, this game don't need 64 bit OS
I mean I run the 32 bit exe of the game because it actually just runs smoother for me. The 64 bit one is always lagging out. And I have a newer laptop (not brand new but this shouldn't happen anyways).

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
i arrived there but i can't get access to her lair, strange
You need to report back to Claire after encountering a Slime in the Submission tunnels, where Claire specifically forbade you to go, so that she can then specifically forbid you to look for the Slime Queen. This will then enable you to look for the Slime Queen.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
I can get the .jar builds to work but they're hella buggy and unstable, sometimes even prone to crashing. Much rather have an exe version.

Reactions: Magazif
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes