Megumeme501

Sep 25, 2021
Hopefully the built .exe 0.4.5 version gets put on the main page because even though it says it's that version the download seems to be 0.4.4 version

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hopefully the built .exe 0.4.5 version gets put on the main page because even though it says it's that version the download seems to be 0.4.4 version
Inno should be building and posting 0.4.5 on her blogspot. She does that with all the major public builds. It's just the intermediate builds for her Substar supporters that have to be built manually.

why is the .jar file in the windows version?
Because it's a file usable in a Windows operating environment. You just have to have Java installed on your Windows PC.

blaze6909

Jan 3, 2019
Inno should be building and posting 0.4.5 on her blogspot. She does that with all the major public builds. It's just the intermediate builds for her Substar supporters that have to be built manually.

Because it's a file usable in a Windows operating environment. You just have to have Java installed on your Windows PC.
then what's the point in having the jar download links?
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

jar: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Win x64(0.4.4): - - - -
Win x32(0.4.4): - - - -

View attachment 8582 View attachment 8583 View attachment 20844 View attachment 20845 View attachment 20846 View attachment 20847

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
For anyone want try 0.4.5, the OP link with (045) still is version 044. so keep calm and wait for news.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
then what's the point in having the jar download links?
The jar links are the only ones that are readily updated from builds pushed to the github, as we don't have anyone here that's subscribed to get Innoxia's compiled preview builds, and the people doing independent compiles aren't presently messing with the blood magic involved in getting an .exe build functioning, so for now we can only keep the jar version up-to-date for this forum.
For anyone want try 0.4.5, the OP link with (045) still is version 044. so keep calm and wait for news.
It isn't 0.4.4, the .jar file just says it is. If you run it, start a new game, and get to the patch note log, the top banner will definitely say 0.4.4.5 (although for some reason the patch notes also maintain the error).

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
The default Windows download is a jar file accompanied by a bat file, jar files are not by default executable if you don't have java enabled. and if you don't have java enabled the .bat is the only one that is launchable, but the .bat file still needs java installed... so it fails. hence the people complaining about the game not launching where others see no issue.
View attachment 1969415
so...people are being morons trying to play a game that needs java...without java?

Gigaham

Aug 27, 2018
been trying to get the game to work through the .jar, and even though I have java installed, neither the .jar nor the .bat worked. The .bat did return some funny text immediately before it closes itself. 1659944003530.png
sorry it looks so jank, this took a few attempts to get the photo.

This is probably due to some java version issue. Just wanted to put this out for the people who are getting shit on just because the .bat doesn't work. Just because you have java, doesn't mean that it will work. I have seen some people recommend reverting to a previous version of java, so I'd recommend trying that, otherwise, guess the only option is to wait until the next version comes out August 12th yeah fucking right LOL eventually.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
been trying to get the game to work through the .jar, and even though I have java installed, neither the .jar nor the .bat worked. The .bat did return some funny text immediately before it closes itself. View attachment 1972176
sorry it looks so jank, this took a few attempts to get the photo.
This should probably be in the OP, but the game as it's currently built absolutely requires Java 8. That error occurs when the game tries to run with a later version, as Oracle stopped bundling JavaFX as of Java 10.

If you have multiple Java versions installed, you need to modify the batch file to explicitly start the game with Java 8.

Njarux

Jun 27, 2017
For some reason it can't grey anything out. So unselected perks, fetishes, some items, unexplored tiles etc are just displaying as solid black. I have the newest java 8 so i don't know if it's a problem on that end

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
This should probably be in the OP, but the game as it's currently built absolutely requires Java 8. That error occurs when the game tries to run with a later version, as Oracle stopped bundling JavaFX as of Java 10.

If you have multiple Java versions installed, you need to modify the batch file to explicitly start the game with Java 8.
How do you modify the .bat file to open with a specific program? When I right-click the .exe I get a list of options, one of which allows me to change the application that is used to open it. I cannot do the same with the .bat. I know how to alter the file format to .txt in order to change stuff, I just want to know what do I have to write or add specifically because I know jack about coding.

Also, launching the .jar file normally gives me nothing (instant crash) and opening it with javaw.exe from 1.8.0_172 (version recommended to run LT) gives me an error "Unable to launch the application." Opening the .bat opens the CMD Prompt for a split second before it closes and nothing happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:

Here is what I did...

Original code:
java -jar LilithsThrone_0_4_4.jar

Changed to:
java "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_321\bin\javaw.exe" -jar LilithsThrone_0_4_4.jar
((No idea if this right or not. Like I said, I don't know diddly squat about coding.))

Opening the .bat file still does nothing. Opening the .exe gives me a warning about Java being out of date and gives me 3 options; update, block, ignore (this is new). I chose ignore and it kicked back to the error mentioned above.

Last edited:
Reactions: MangaKing

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Which Race Has The Highest Litter Size
I haven't checked in a while but unless Inno merged something silly in the meantime or you find some modder who didn't give a heck in their own works, probably still bunnies and snake since we all just sorta agreed that even 8 at baseline is a bit whack once you stack all the perks and pills and thus should not be exceeded.

Nov 6, 2021
I haven't checked in a while but unless Inno merged something silly in the meantime or you find some modder who didn't give a heck in their own works, probably still bunnies and snake since we all just sorta agreed that even 8 at baseline is a bit whack once you stack all the perks and pills and thus should not be exceeded.
76 Children At One Time Is Possible Without Even Using Those Races(Ferret) .

Litter size: 76
Daughters: 0
Sons: 76

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes