crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Uh, no. It's pretty well know LT doesn't use the latest nor has for fuck knows how long. That's why it comes with older Java assets in case you actually keep you Java install up-to-date like you're suppose to. That's why Inno includes both the JAR and an EXE file to launch the game.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
For anyone trying to get the JAR version of the game to work, I can tell you what I did to get it working.
Note: Don't panic about the name, the All Version exe file is just the Java 8 files and an EXE file. The EXE is, apparently, coded to look for lolilith's throne.jar, so you need to rename the JAR from the regular game.

First, go to this site and download the Lolilith's Throne All Version Exe.7z file and extract it to a folder on your machine. Don't extract it into an older version of the game, create a new folder for this.

Second, download the latest JAR version on the first post, here on this site, and extract the contents into the same folder that you extracted the lolilith's exe files to.

Third, RENAME the Lilith's Throne_X_X_X_X.JAR to Lolilith's Throne.JAR.
If you want to transfer your saves from another version, just copy the DATA folder from the old copy into this copy.
Now, just double click the exe file and you should be good to go.

Whenever a new version of the game comes out AND it is only the JAR file, you just need to extract the files into the same folder (that you created in the first step), allow it to overwrite any existing files, and then just start the game. You don't need to do the first step once you have that All Exe file extracted.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
I don't think the developer has anything to do with it this time.
Pretty sure you could say that about both the complete clusterfuck this latest snapshot turned out to be, the majority of minor content released this past year, and a lot of the engine improvements unless you count the various merges as something meaningful.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
I can get the .jar builds to work but they're hella buggy and unstable, sometimes even prone to crashing. Much rather have an exe version.
This post fixed all my issues so it begs the question, is the dev working on the most up to date version of java?
In all fairness, considering the number of breaking changes and bugs Oracle seems to be introducing (in some cases UI rendering breaks when going between minor versions of Java, which is completely unacceptable), Inno sticking with a known-good version is actually a really good idea.

I've looked at the UI code for LT and nothing that Inno's doing should be causing any of the bizarre issues people are having to manifest. That's just down to Oracle being a garbage company. It's worth noting that the OpenJFX project (which was created after they split JavaFX out of mainline Java and is wholly separate from Oracle's "efforts") does not have these random rendering and stability issues.

At this point replacing or supplementing the JAR version with detailed build instructions might not be a terrible idea. Hell, with the correct Maven settings you can get LT to run better than it can with Oracle Java 8, and on more platforms (such as native macOS/aarch64, which doesn't seem to be supported on any OpenJFX version below 17.0.2).

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
For anyone trying to get the JAR version of the game to work, I can tell you what I did to get it working.
Note: Don't panic about the name, the All Version exe file is just the Java 8 files and an EXE file. The EXE is, apparently, coded to look for lolilith's throne.jar, so you need to rename the JAR from the regular game.

First, go to this site and download the Lolilith's Throne All Version Exe.7z file and extract it to a folder on your machine. Don't extract it into an older version of the game, create a new folder for this.

Second, download the latest JAR version on the first post, here on this site, and extract the contents into the same folder that you extracted the lolilith's exe files to.

If you want to transfer your saves from another version, just copy the DATA folder from the old copy into this copy.

Whenever a new version of the game comes out AND it is only the JAR file, you just need to extract the files into the same folder (that you created in the first step), allow it to overwrite any existing files, and then just start the game. You don't need to do the first step once you have that All Exe file extracted.
my guy, lolilith's throne is the modded version of LT and not the base experience. you know this, i know this, everyone here knows this, and some people aren't up to playing a modded game where - if something goes wrong - they have to go complain to the modder instead of the creator of the game. so, uh, hate to burst your bubble, but this is less than useless.

it's like no one read my post a page over my GAWD

EDIT: to expand on what i mentioned, i did give your little 'idea' a go and came across so many bugs that i know for a fact weren't part of the main game that it just isn't worth it. AGAIN, because people on this site are definitely underage morons, for fuck's sake this is a pirate site if something isn't working right the reason is probably that.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017

Lilith's Throne already has its share of problems, so why are you recommending people to use an even buggier modded version on top of it? Are you trying to implode your computer, or this thread with complaints about the game being buggier than usual? While your intentions are good, you should probably put huge disclaimers on what exactly people are getting into. Sure, the game may run now but it voids any potential support they may need or want in the future.

People don't usually read in between the lines and the fact that Lolilith is a MODDED version may go over their heads. Is Lolilith even up-to-date? Regardless, if the game breaks, there's no point running to Discord to complain about it or write bug reports because it's not the official version and it's not the developer's responsibility to fix or care about a broken game people got in some "shady", pirate website...

Last edited:

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
my guy, lolilith's throne is the modded version of LT and not the base experience. you know this, i know this, everyone here knows this, and some people aren't up to playing a modded game where - if something goes wrong - they have to go complain to the modder instead of the creator of the game. so, uh, hate to burst your bubble, but this is less than useless.
Lilith's Throne already has its share of problems, so why are you recommending people to use an even buggier modded version on top of it? Are you trying to implode your computer, or this thread with complaints about the game being buggier than usual?
From my reading of it, he's wanting people to take the universal .exe launcher that can be downloaded with that modded version, move it to a regular game install, and then rename the .jar to the name that the .exe is looking for, and then it should work. He's not advocating for using the modded version on its own.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018

it's like no one read my post a page over my GAWD

EDIT: to expand on what i mentioned, i did give your little 'idea' a go and came across so many bugs that i know for a fact weren't part of the main game that it just isn't worth it. AGAIN, because people on this site are definitely underage morons, for fuck's sake this is a pirate site if something isn't working right the reason is probably that.
First thing, I never stated that anyone had to download the mod.
I said to go to that site and download 1, single, specific file, Lolilith's Throne All Version EXE.7z. If you downloaded more than one file from that site, you didn't even bother reading the instructions I wrote and just went off on your own tangent.
My guess is that you downloaded that ALL EXE file AND the Lolilith's Throne JAR file (Which I never said to download), then downloaded the JAR version from this site and then crammed all 3 files into the same folder. If that is the case, I am not surprised you encountered bugs.

The Lolilith's Throne All Version EXE.7z, is NOT the mod. It is nothing but a stand alone package of Java. If you 'followed' my instructions and were magically running the modded version, then you didn't actually follow my instructions.

I have been doing this for the past 3 or 4 versions and have not had any problems at all with running the game, the actual game, not some modded version of the game. I have also played that modded version and it runs just as well as the actual game.
Lilith's Throne already has its share of problems, so why are you recommending people to use an even buggier modded version on top of it? Are you trying to implode your computer, or this thread with complaints about the game being buggier than usual? While your intentions are good, you should probably put huge disclaimers on what exactly people are getting into. Sure, the game may run now but it voids any potential support they may need or want in the future.

People don't usually read in between the lines and the fact that Lolilith is a MODDED version may go over their heads. Is Lolilith even up-to-date? Regardless, if the game breaks, there's no point running to Discord to complain about it or write bug reports because it's not the official version and it's not the developer's responsibility to fix or care about a broken game people got in some "shady", pirate website...
I made no such statement whatsoever that people were to go to that site and download the mod. I said go to that site and download 1 specific file, Lolilith's Throne All Version EXE.7z.
That specific file IS NOT THE MOD. I even stated that in the first paragraph of my post, I am guessing that you skipped over that part.
If you had actually gone to that site, you would have seen that there were 3 separate files and I told people to only download 1 specific file. The file I said to download is a stand alone version of Java and nothing else. After they had that single specific file, they were to come back to this site (F95) and download the JAR version of the game.

PS: That modded version of the game is up to date. The person maintaining it has updated it every time Inno has put out an update for the game.

Nov 6, 2021
First thing, I never stated that anyone had to download the mod.
I said to go to that site and download 1, single, specific file, Lolilith's Throne All Version EXE.7z. If you downloaded more than one file from that site, you didn't even bother reading the instructions I wrote and just went off on your own tangent.
My guess is that you downloaded that ALL EXE file AND the Lolilith's Throne JAR file (Which I never said to download), then downloaded the JAR version from this site and then crammed all 3 files into the same folder. If that is the case, I am not surprised you encountered bugs.

The Lolilith's Throne All Version EXE.7z, is NOT the mod. It is nothing but a stand alone package of Java. If you 'followed' my instructions and were magically running the modded version, then you didn't actually follow my instructions.

I have been doing this for the past 3 or 4 versions and have not had any problems at all with running the game, the actual game, not some modded version of the game. I have also played that modded version and it runs just as well as the actual game.

I made no such statement whatsoever that people were to go to that site and download the mod. I said go to that site and download 1 specific file, Lolilith's Throne All Version EXE.7z.
That specific file IS NOT THE MOD. I even stated that in the first paragraph of my post, I am guessing that you skipped over that part.
If you had actually gone to that site, you would have seen that there were 3 separate files and I told people to only download 1 specific file. The file I said to download is a stand alone version of Java and nothing else. After they had that single specific file, they were to come back to this site (F95) and download the JAR version of the game.

PS: That modded version of the game is up to date. The person maintaining it has updated it every time Inno has put out an update for the game.
The Exe Only Runs The Jar As A Exe Most Likely, Which Means That It Doesn't Have Any Modded Features If I Am Correct

Last edited:

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
In all fairness, considering the number of breaking changes and bugs Oracle seems to be introducing (in some cases UI rendering breaks when going between minor versions of Java, which is completely unacceptable), Inno sticking with a known-good version is actually a really good idea.

I've looked at the UI code for LT and nothing that Inno's doing should be causing any of the bizarre issues people are having to manifest. That's just down to Oracle being a garbage company. It's worth noting that the OpenJFX project (which was created after they split JavaFX out of mainline Java and is wholly separate from Oracle's "efforts") does not have these random rendering and stability issues.

At this point replacing or supplementing the JAR version with detailed build instructions might not be a terrible idea. Hell, with the correct Maven settings you can get LT to run better than it can with Oracle Java 8, and on more platforms (such as native macOS/aarch64, which doesn't seem to be supported on any OpenJFX version below 17.0.2).
Well yeah, ever since was removed from those projects Java/Firefox and the like went down hill.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
The Exe Only Runs The Jar As A Exe Most Likely, Which Means That It Doesn't Have Any Modded Features If I Am Correct
Correct.

Like I said in my original post, I have used that EXE from the mod site to run the normal game and I have seen no references at all to the mod, other than the file name.
It's also why I said 'Don't panic about the name', I know loli stuff isn't the most popular, so there was no way I was going to tell people to run that mod.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Well yeah, ever since was removed from those projects Java/Firefox and the like went down hill.
You're confusing Java with JavaScript. Eich had nothing to do with the former (and even his direct involvement with JavaScript largely ended when it became a standard—long before everything went down).

Java was created by James Gosling at Sun. Sun was later acquired by Oracle. Oracle is trash.

Edit: Funny how you facepalm'd me when the link you posted proves me right.

1660191634097.png

Last edited:

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
It's been ages since I bothered with the questline since I basically only touch LT now when I want to design a household of OCs without Strive's grind, but I decided to binge through it last night and ended up discovering that the bug with having a non-elemental follower for an imp fortress boss fight has apparently been fixed. It made me do a double-take since I thought any companion bugs that arise are just being ignored now, maybe it was a side effect from fixing something else, but I thought I'd mention it for the folks that still use companions since I've warned the thread not to bring them to fortresses in the past.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Question about force fetish tendency, does topping mean they top, or does it mean me they want you to top?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Question about force fetish tendency, does topping mean they top, or does it mean me they want you to top?
It would be you topping. Basically, anything on the left hand side of the fetishes list.
So, if the options were between giving you the cock stud fetish or the cock addict fetish, they would add cock stud.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
The bdsm (mc be bound) in this game is only to show. Its really nothing. None of npc will use bdsm gears into mc. The only thing i see is mc be bound in stock (with rose in bdsm dungeon). The rat event also cant enjoy becuz it lead to bad end. amber event have no different. So, what the real meaning of mc have maso bitch fetish (be bound)?

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
So Ive started the game and reached the first h-scene with Lilaya. I have to say I didnt expect to so have so much choices in the scene and I have some question about mechanics of h-scenes:
1) Let say my character peforms an oral service, if I want to continue that same action do I need to choose again same action I did before? Or do I need to choose "Do nothing" which would mean my character will continue same action Ive chosen before?
2) Ive noticed that some action give me corruption. What are the consequences of corruption. And is there a way to clean yourself from corruption?
3) Ive noticed during the scene that under the name of my character it said that he has a dominan role and Lilaya - submissve. Is there any way to reverse roles?

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
So Ive started the game and reached the first h-scene with Lilaya. I have to say I didnt expect to so have so much choices in the scene and I have some question about mechanics of h-scenes:
1) Let say my character peforms an oral service, if I want to continue that same action do I need to choose again same action I did before? Or do I need to choose "Do nothing" which would mean my character will continue same action Ive chosen before?
2) Ive noticed that some action give me corruption. What are the consequences of corruption. And is there a way to clean yourself from corruption?
3) Ive noticed during the scene that under the name of my character it said that he has a dominan role and Lilaya - submissve. Is there any way to reverse roles?
1. Repeat Actions tab during sex.
2. Makes you hornier over time, makes it so you take more lust damage and increases your fertility and/or virility. You can clean it by enchanting angel tears. Keep playing to know how to do this.
3. Not with demon auntie, but with most generic enemies (and some named ones) you can choose to be submissive or dominant. You cannot change the submissive/dominant status of a character during the sex scene though.

Reactions: Anderus1984

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Subjectively kinda.
  • If you do the Arthur quest where you rescue him from the other mansion, you can talk to his succubus maid who will collar you and do some minor pet play content. It's voluntary but you do become her bitch.
  • After finishing the first part of Helena's quest you get the chance to become a stress relief servant for a succubus centaur chick. Content includes feminization and prominently features centaurs so if you're not into that then don't go for that. While at first it sounds like you're forced to work there you can just remove the slave collar and do your own thing.
  • I don't remember how to access this but there's a milking farm in which you're given a pussy and you can sell your milk and get pregnant for monetary profit, this can eventually lead to a bad end but the actual enslavement part is handwaived.
  • The only one that I can think of being actual enslavement is the rat bad end. Just lose to the rat people and they'll do some gross stuff to you, which leads to a handwaived (surprising no-one) "you live the rest of your life as a slave".
So if you're looking for actually playing the game through the point of view of a slave then you're out of luck. If you're only interested in like maybe five or six pages of dialogue then yes.
Does 2+3 is in world map quest?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes