BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Do you know how to add mod from this link
Exactly what I just described.
  1. Download one mod by clicking the associated "link" under the "Download" column.
  2. Extract the files of the .zip given. Darting through a couple, you may have a "mods" folder, inside that being the creator's desired folder name, and inside that being several folders with names like "race", "colours", "items", etc., or it may skip the "mods" folder and just be the creator name (such as the pokemon mod) and have the several folders inside.
  3. Move either the "mods" folder to [LT install directory]/res/ and MAKE SURE to double-check that it's only trying to merge the "mods" folder, or move the creator name folder (NOT the one with the name of the .zip, but the one-word one that the creator chose; for example, the pokemon mod will be "poke") into [wherever your game is installed]/res/mods.
Done successfully, the file structure should read [LT install directory]/res/mods/mod-maker, and inside the mod-maker's name folder should be several subfolders containing the mod data itself. You can use in-game debugging via the BUGGY menu to confirm the presence of any and all included races and items.
MAKE SURE that you don't extract the contents of the modmaker folder into the /res/ directory; the game won't (necessarily) break, but it'll be a hassle to get rid of it if updates cause mods to break and proceed to burden your storage device with a several-gigabyte error log. Also, if it comes packed up in a human-readable-named folder (e.g. it has spaces, like the elf and goblin mod), ENSURE that you're not placing that straight in, as the mod will not work.
I hope this helps.

Reactions: medassin
Aug 27, 2020
is there any content or story mods or only cosmetic?
Depends on your definition of content. It's all just items, races, and other junk. No stories bc everybody "respects" (aka sucks off Inno, or well the female equivalent-- let's just simplify to kowtow) Inno too much to divert attention away from the main story. Which hasn't made any major steps in over a year. So you know, they're not exactly smart. Oh and also, it's hellish trying to do anything with this script. Jesus christ, it isn't even held together with spit and gum, that'd be more efficient than whatever the hell this is. I may not be a coder but even I can tell that load times and callbacks can be optimized.
One of the most used mods adds about 100000 different colors, because they don't use a hex system and instead manually implement colors like a bunch of cavemen. Yes menus are hell with this. All the pages are a scroll length the size of a small country. No collapse option bc as I said, cavemen.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
Depends on your definition of content. It's all just items, races, and other junk. No stories bc everybody "respects" (aka sucks off Inno, or well the female equivalent-- let's just simplify to kowtow) Inno too much to divert attention away from the main story. Which hasn't made any major steps in over a year. So you know, they're not exactly smart. Oh and also, it's hellish trying to do anything with this script. Jesus christ, it isn't even held together with spit and gum, that'd be more efficient than whatever the hell this is. I may not be a coder but even I can tell that load times and callbacks can be optimized.
One of the most used mods adds about 100000 different colors, because they don't use a hex system and instead manually implement colors like a bunch of cavemen. Yes menus are hell with this. All the pages are a scroll length the size of a small country. No collapse option bc as I said, cavemen.
Well, there's no story mods because there's no way to add them without essentially rebuilding the entire game every time there's an update. Would 100% love to go ahead and add some new stuff - new NPCs, new quests, etc.
Game's just not Skyrim atm if you catch my meaning.

Stuff like that's probably coming out in 2077 when the game's fully done.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I am not going to get it unless it has ankle sex, 2 new races of worms, 3 new kinds of jewelry, 8 new types of food, and 3 more types of t-shirts.
You should just post the changelog.
Well, I have some bad news for ya Caju, no ankle sex for you.

On another note:
Centaurs can now sit on someone's lap.
The female pussy juice pregnancy Amazon Fertility thing got a fix.
Horse cocks got nerfed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Anyone actually play through the new content? Is it worth bothering with the download?
Last time i actually did a re-playthrough it was after 2 years of just lurking and laughing here, and all i got was an additional ~8-10 hrs of content

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
an idea for saving inventory space(for those who will take everything, even if they dont have to)
have the option to Auto-Dye/Reforge Specific items that are picked up(depending on ranked colors as well, to avoid dying rare, or unique items story or drop wise. even if they use basic models)

so for those who don't want to get cluttered with different color variants, they can do so.

as well as figuring out how to get picked up items to stack efficiently(for those who will always pickup even if they dont have too) having the same reforged/dyed items not stack(like shields for example, or other items)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

caju

Oct 5, 2017
it cant be done. this game is already plenty slow, every command takes 2 seconds to load at some point in time. your phone will melt with heat if you run the game on it.
I was being sarcastic.
Searching this thread for the word "android" returns 5 pages of people asking over and over for an android version or being explained why android could never run this game.
Sorry I forgot to use the /s sarcasm tag.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
would want to play this on phone? It's barely a game on Desktop.
its a proper game for pc, mate. i would gladly buy it for 300 rupees on steam in its current state. i think 500 rupees would be a fair price for the finished product.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I still always love watching the reviews for this game.

There's so many from people who've never looked at the game before and don't understand its history giving stuff like "The game could be good, it just needs more content and a lot of work fixing this big list of issues." Which is always funny because anytime you're talking about how a game could be good in the future, that generally means the game isn't good now. I wonder how they'd feel about it if we gave them real rundown of the work done over the last five years after they've played everything.

Then you get the group that was once the first group, except they watched the game for a couple years first. "The game could be good, but it needs work. And that work will never be done despite making thousands upon thousands of dollars."

And then you get the people who've made the game one of their only personality traits and need to fight to defend its honor. Those ones are fun. Because they hate both groups, even the first that's being pretty reasonable.

I kind of wish I had that first groups optimism when it came to gaming in general.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes