Jizzler6941

Jun 6, 2020
There's so many from people who've never looked at the game before and don't understand its history giving stuff like "The game could be good, it just needs more content and a lot of work fixing this big list of issues." Which is always funny because anytime you're talking about how a game could be good in the future, that generally means the game isn't good now. I wonder how they'd feel about it if we gave them real rundown of the work done over the last five years after they've played everything.
Just a few days ago, I found out about this game and to be honest, I can see my self in the first sentence. The basic idea is interesting and the controls are good enough. The writing and the story could need a little improvement but with a little forgiveness it's ok. Every now and then, there are a few things that doesn't make sense or feel like it's a somewhat childish way of making things work in the grand scheme of things. But with a little suspention of disbelive its possible to overlook those bits, and enjoy the game.

And i have to admit, I want this game to succseed. As already mentiond, i like the premisse of this game, as well as the possibilities are greate. I read the last few pages of this thread to learn a little bit about this game. But i want too ask you or anyone willing to provide the mentioned rundown of this history, because i just finished the story and, as far as i know, I found most sidequests. And even though it is realy short and for about 6 years (if i remember correctly) development, it realy seems quite short.

As gathered from the last few pages here it seems like Innoxia is way too incompetent and unreliable. Hopefully someone can shed a clearer light on the state of development, and its future for me. It realy seems to me that it's one of the best textbased games with a wide variety of fetishes to me.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Just a few days ago, I found out about this game and to be honest, I can see my self in the first sentence. The basic idea is interesting and the controls are good enough. The writing and the story could need a little improvement but with a little forgiveness it's ok. Every now and then, there are a few things that doesn't make sense or feel like it's a somewhat childish way of making things work in the grand scheme of things. But with a little suspention of disbelive its possible to overlook those bits, and enjoy the game.

And i have to admit, I want this game to succseed. As already mentiond, i like the premisse of this game, as well as the possibilities are greate. I read the last few pages of this thread to learn a little bit about this game. But i want too ask you or anyone willing to provide the mentioned rundown of this history, because i just finished the story and, as far as i know, I found most sidequests. And even though it is realy short and for about 6 years (if i remember correctly) development, it realy seems quite short.

As gathered from the last few pages here it seems like Innoxia is way too incompetent and unreliable. Hopefully someone can shed a clearer light on the state of development, and its future for me. It realy seems to me that it's one of the best textbased games with a wide variety of fetishes to me.
Honestly, there's so much to be said that it's hard not to go on a tangent about what's wrong with this project. It's not a terrible game but it is plagued by several problems that aren't inherently obvious unless you dig deeper or have been following this game for a while. The two biggest culprits are the unrealistic scope and the tendency the developer has to over-promise and under-deliver. There aren't many games like LT and that lack of competition means the developer can get away with questionable decisions.

LT's bread and butter is the rich array of character and gameplay customization options. If you're new here, what's in there could potentially keep you entertained for several hours. The problem starts when you realize the game has been in development for 6 years and most of the content is shallow and inconsequential. Wide an as an ocean, deep as a puddle. You have a ton of races yet only two are recognized by the game and receive special treatment. You have a ton of fetishes but none of them are explored in-depth. Sex scenes are barebones and repetitive because you're expected to use your imagination to derive any fun out of it. The game is moddable but unless specific areas of the code are revamped and put into a framework for modders to use, contributions are unlikely.

For a text game, the performance is abysmal. Having toggles for every content and fetish imaginable makes managing and troubleshooting a veritable headache. We have a few experienced coders in our community who took a peek under the hood and general consensus is that the code is a big, scary, tangled mess. In essence, the game is extremely unoptimized, in more ways than one, and the more content it receives the worse it will get, which doesn't bode well for the future of the project.

Finally, we have the person behind the wheel. Inno is a "spontaneous" developer, one prone to procrastination and distractions (aka getting side-tracked). Despite several attempts at doing otherwise, Inno has little regard for proper planning and (self-imposed) deadlines and this tends to result in frequent delays, of both content and updates. She's the kind of person/worker that needs some pressure to tow the line (she has said so herself). She's stuck in development hell, in a project whose passion has burned out. Alas, the benefits of being self-employed, working from home and making over 7k a month are too good to pass out.

Hiring a team was an idea that was rejected a long time ago because that would mean spending time managing a team and she would rather dedicate that time to the development itself. Instead, her help comes in the form of modders, who make contributions via new content and/or fix the game for her.

Last edited:

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
"During the new 'bitch' content (where the player completely submits to a random NPC), the requirement for NPCs to have the selfish trait in order for them to take the player to be tattooed has been removed." Anyone know what this is about and how to trigger it? First time I heard of it

Defterios

May 27, 2020
"During the new 'bitch' content (where the player completely submits to a random NPC), the requirement for NPCs to have the selfish trait in order for them to take the player to be tattooed has been removed." Anyone know what this is about and how to trigger it? First time I heard of it
If encounter a mugger you can now submit to them if you offer your body to them enough times thus making you their bitch. Random events occur based off this relationship from there.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
If you lose/surrender to an Alley attacker 3 times in a row (not total submit times), the 4th time you surrender they will demand that you become their 'bitch'. If you do, it changes the interactions with that, specific, alley attacker and when you encounter them they will start 1 of 4 (I think) different scenes. One of those scenes was that they take your character to get a 'tramp stamp' tattoo that has the text 'Property of XXX' (XXX is replaced with the name of that NPC).

And ... That's it.

They randomly fuck you, tell you to pay up some cash or get pimped out, take you for 'walkies' where you can get fucked by a random stranger, or they can take you to get tattooed.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021

Just to cover my ass, I was being serious when I said I like seeing reviews like that. It's a good reminder of why I once had hope for this game lol

Just to give you some idea, for like four years straight the dev claimed they were working on the area the game currently ends in. An area that's not very well fleshed out, still has a bunch of place holders, and isn't close to completion yet. We also got part of Nyan's romance quest, which I'm still 100% convinced had someone else write half of it.

And in all that time, very little meaningful background work has been completed.

On its own, this would be fine if this were just a hobby project. But the dev is making pretty damn good money and this is supposed to be their full time career. But it often times looks like they're working one week a month, at most.

The real problem with the game, in my opinion, is placeholders. Placeholder content. Placeholder systems. All without any real forethought regarding where the game is going to go and how its going to get there. Even basic stuff like "how am I going to add content in the future" was such an issue that it put everything else on hold for like 6 months.

Everything is just poorly planned out, and the dev doesn't seem motivated to really work on it.

So yeah, it's nice being reminded what parts of the game I used to really appreciate, even if they never went anywhere.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Not sure if anyone else has bothered playing through the new content added in the latest update, I myself haven't bothered downloading a version since v.4.3.5 well over 6 months ago, and there has been FUCK ALL added to the game since then. For the content relating to v.4.5 in particular, the main quest content can easily be seen in its entirely in under five minutes if you don't count repetitive fights no different than those almost everywhere else outside of 'difficulty'.

At this point, I think it is safe to say that Lilith's Throne has been completed for a long time now since no one, not even the developer, seems to give a shit about the main story. One only needs to look at the vast majority of additions where community made mods were implemented into the sandbox portions of the game which are Lilith's Throne's only saving grace or commissioning artwork for one off characters while most everything else has been allowed to stagnate and rot for years now.

I'm not trying to be insulting in saying this: I can not remember a single person in the reviews or this thread in recent memory that has shown any interest in the story when the wide amount of fetishes and fursonas available for exploration are the game's claim to fame. I wonder how long until Inno straight up gives up on the main story and fully commits to where Lilith's Throne shines strongest... if you don't consider the schedule slippage over the past few years her hitting that point already.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
where to find slime queen guy? i go around in bat cavern / slime lake but nothing happen.
A lot of people have had this problem, but the solution is actually quite simple.

You just scroll up to the top of this page and type "slime queen" into the search function.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Cant seem to open the game I downloaded it trough the WORKUPLOAD link on the win section, anyone else with the same problem?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
where to find slime queen guy? i go around in bat cavern / slime lake but nothing happen.
When you are in the Bat Caves, there will be a tile on the far left hand side of the map that will lead to the Slime Queen area. You will know because there will be options to Leave by Boat, Fly, and Explore. If you take the boat or fly (If you have wings), it will bring you to her castle. Now just beat the 2 or 3 fights and you are done.

Reactions: medassin

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
When you are in the Bat Caves, there will be a tile on the far left hand side of the map that will lead to the Slime Queen area. You will know because there will be options to Leave by Boat, Fly, and Explore. If you take the boat or fly (If you have wings), it will bring you to her castle. Now just beat the 2 or 3 fights and you are done.
i got the answer before you reply but you got my thank. thank u

btw, plz update link op. inno up file with exe here.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Is it possible to change the values for slave rooms by editing the game files? (example: the penalties and bonuses for the rooms and the values for the upgrades.) and if so, where are said files located? Can change the values for weapons easily enough.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Is it possible to change the values for slave rooms by editing the game files? (example: the penalties and bonuses for the rooms and the values for the upgrades.) and if so, where are said files located? Can change the values for weapons easily enough.
I don't think this is possible. Modding of races, weapons and clothing was only made possible by Inno moving those files around. Messing with basic ways the game operates is probably only possible through diving directly into the code.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to reduce the profitability of slavery? I certainly can't see any point in making it more profitable.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
I don't think this is possible. Modding of races, weapons and clothing was only made possible by Inno moving those files around. Messing with basic ways the game operates is probably only possible through diving directly into the code.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to reduce the profitability of slavery? I certainly can't see any point in making it more profitable.
Making the four bed slave room give net positives, or baring that removing the penalty while keeping the bonuses from room service, double beds and obedience trainer.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes