Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
If I change options during game will they change in my current game, like for example if I change npc preferecnces or who will spawn in the game or I need to start new game?

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
If I change options during game will they change in my current game, like for example if I change npc preferecnces or who will spawn in the game or I need to start new game?
It won't change anyone who's already spawned, but any new characters that are generated will follow the preferences. So, no need to start over.

(EDIT: It can depend, though - Forced Fetish NPCs being disabled won't get rid of already spawned NPCs with the fetish - however, the kinds of potions they try and feed you will follow any changed preferences afaik. Most of the time, my initial point is true, though, and changes will only apply to newly generated NPCs)
(EDIT 2: You can use a kink potion to remove it manually. Enchant it to either lessen or remove the Transformer fetish, then defeat the npc in combat and you can force-feed it to them from the inventory option on the victory screen.)

Last edited:
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
It won't change anyone who's already spawned, but any new characters that are generated will follow the preferences. So, no need to start over.

(EDIT: It can depend, though - Forced Fetish NPCs being disabled won't get rid of already spawned NPCs with the fetish - however, the kinds of potions they try and feed you will follow any changed preferences afaik. Most of the time, my initial point is true, though, and changes will only apply to newly generated NPCs)
And npcs generate when I encounter them right? If understand correctly for example those 10 npc that Ive already encountered will stay with their fetishes that they are generated but for example new npc that will be generated in new encouner for example in new alley will have fetishes with new setting that I changed in options. Correct?
Oh by the way, there is one option that little confused me - Forced Fetishes Tendency - what excatly does it do, what do I need to choose there for nps to be dominant? If understand correcly (English isnt my native language) it gives npc tendencies to for fetish on mc, to their liking, but what what confuses me is that what I need to choose so that would force submissive fetishes for mc and be themself dominant.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
And npcs generate when I encounter them right? If understand correctly for example those 10 npc that Ive already encountered will stay with their fetishes that they are generated but for example new npc that will be generated in new encouner for example in new alley will have fetishes with new setting that I changed in options. Correct?
Correct!

Oh by the way, there is one option that little confused me - Forced Fetishes Tendency - what excatly does it do, what do I need to choose there for nps to be dominant? If understand correcly (English isnt my native language) it gives npc tendencies to for fetish on mc, to their liking, but what what confuses me is that what I need to choose so that would force submissive fetishes for mc and be themself dominant.
Yes, it's essentially the same thing as the Transformer Fetish, except to do with your mind instead of your body - so if you set it to Dominant+ Topping+, NPCs will try and give you more dominant fetishes when you lose. If you set it to Submissive+ Bottoming+, they'll try and give you submissive fetishes.

It has nothing to do with wether ther NPC has dominant or submissive fetishes themselves. The only way to make absolutely certain NPCs are always dominant is to go to Fetish Preferences and set things up to be that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I know, this screen is the only way to directly control which fetishes a character spawns with. So if you want all random encounters to be dominant, or submissive (or if you just want to disable fetishes which aren't your thing) playing around with those settings is the way to do it.

Just as a final note, these settings won't affect named characters (such as you Aunt), only the characters that are generated in random encounters, like those in alleyways.

(EDIT: just saw the Forced fetish options again, and to clarify: Topping = Dominant so NPCs will try and give you dominant fetishes, Bottoming = Submissive so NPCs will try and give you submissive fetishes)

Last edited:
Reactions: Anderus1984

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Correct!

Yes, it's essentially the same thing as the Transformer Fetish, except to do with your mind instead of your body - so if you set it to Dominant+ Topping+, NPCs will try and give you more dominant fetishes when you lose. If you set it to Submissive+ Bottoming+, they'll try and give you submissive fetishes.

It has nothing to do with wether ther NPC has dominant or submissive fetishes themselves. The only way to make absolutely certain NPCs are always dominant is to go to Fetish Preferences and set things up to be that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I know, this screen is the only way to directly control which fetishes a character spawns with. So if you want all random encounters to be dominant, or submissive (or if you just want to disable fetishes which aren't your thing) playing around with those settings is the way to do it.

Just as a final note, these settings won't affect named characters (such as you Aunt), only the characters that are generated in random encounters, like those in alleyways.

(EDIT: just saw the Forced fetish options again, and to clarify: Topping = Dominant so NPCs will try and give you dominant fetishes, Bottoming = Submissive so NPCs will try and give you submissive fetishes)
I know. With this fetish prefences for nps I experiment. Ideally I kinda want to recreate futadom world in this game, at least with random npc.
In regard with random npcs, does random encounters have with one npc or there can be two or even more at once?

mav

Jul 19, 2017
"Added 'Amazon's Secret' (sold by Ralph, applies a 24-hour effect: when orgasming during a tribbing action, there's a chance to impregnate your partner, using fertility for the impregnation calculation instead of virility)."

Some one tried it? I Can't buy it, it is not at ralphs store. And with the item cheat, it is not working right. i got only this massage:

You unscrew the cap from the bottle of Amazon's Secret, before tilting your head back and bringing it up to your waiting lips. The soft, sweet smell of strawberries rises from the opening, and as you greedily gulp down the cool liquid, you're delighted to discover that it tastes every bit as good as its delicious aroma suggested it would.

(Error in script parsing!)
You feel an intense warmth spreading through your lower abdomen, before intuitively realising that you can now impregnate your sexual partners by orgasming while your pussy is in direct contact with your partner's.

After that, nothing happens.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
"Added 'Amazon's Secret' (sold by Ralph, applies a 24-hour effect: when orgasming during a tribbing action, there's a chance to impregnate your partner, using fertility for the impregnation calculation instead of virility)."

Some one tried it? I Can't buy it, it is not at ralphs store. And with the item cheat, it is not working right. i got only this massage:

You unscrew the cap from the bottle of Amazon's Secret, before tilting your head back and bringing it up to your waiting lips. The soft, sweet smell of strawberries rises from the opening, and as you greedily gulp down the cool liquid, you're delighted to discover that it tastes every bit as good as its delicious aroma suggested it would.

(Error in script parsing!)
You feel an intense warmth spreading through your lower abdomen, before intuitively realising that you can now impregnate your sexual partners by orgasming while your pussy is in direct contact with your partner's.

After that, nothing happens.
i got it after i finished main subquest 'to themiscera'

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
The bdsm (mc be bound) in this game is only to show. Its really nothing. None of npc will use bdsm gears into mc. The only thing i see is mc be bound in stock (with rose in bdsm dungeon). The rat event also cant enjoy becuz it lead to bad end. amber event have no different. So, what the real meaning of mc have maso bitch fetish (be bound)?
IIRC it gives you either neutral stats or bonuses for wearing the binding gear. Unless I'm mixing it up with exhibitionism.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Regarding bad ends, I noticed that with "obey" button and "Surrender" there is warning that you mc will give himself to often to one and the same person, mc will become his or her bitch. (by the way, how many time mc can offer himself/herself, before becoming one?) Is this bad end that you can turn off or on in options? Or bad ends are related to losing to story characters? What about side quest characters.

Nov 6, 2021
Regarding bad ends, I noticed that with "obey" button and "Surrender" there is warning that you mc will give himself to often to one and the same person, mc will become his or her bitch. (by the way, how many time mc can offer himself/herself, before becoming one?) Is this bad end that you can turn off or on in options? Or bad ends are related to losing to story characters? What about side quest characters.
It Isn't A Bad End (From What I Know)

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
does it work? i cant impregnate other females.
I did try using that potion with a character that has reached the end of the current events and I was getting the same error message whenever I tried to use it.
It show some text, then spits out the parsing error and nothing else changes. I get the feeling that something wasn't coded right and whenever another update comes out, it will be corrected. The challenge is waiting on Inno to put out another update.
If you surrender to an NPC 3 times, the 4th time you encounter them you will be given a choice to obey or rebel.
It is not a bad end, at least not that I have encountered so far. I have submitted myself about 10 times to 1 NPC and never got any bad ends/game overs. There are 3 or 4 different scenes you can encounter while being someone's bitch, but I haven't seen any bad ends so far.
There is an option in the settings to disable Bad Ends, it is somewhere under the content settings (can't remember where exactly).
I can only think of 2 bad ends in the game, one involves losing in the Rat Den and becoming a milk slave and the other involves the Dairy Farm in the Ellis area, where if you complete the 'training' your final encounter with the main NPC leads to a bad end where you become an actual cow.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
It's not a bad end, it's new content: if you lose to or submit to the same alleyway NPC three times, you can become their bitch and access new submissive-minded content with them. It's mainly intended for people who are fans of Whitney in Degrees of Lewdity. You can be a bitch to as many alleyway NPCs as you like without hindering progression.

Last edited:

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
It's not a bad end, it's new content: if you lose to or submit to the same alleyway NPC three times, you can become their bitch and access new submissive-minded content with them. It's mainly intended for people who are fans of Whitney in Degrees of Lewdity. You can be a bitch to as many alleyway NPCs as you like without hindering progression.

And this work only with random npc, it wont work for example with Wolfgang and Karl? To be honest for now I only mostly experienced scenes with random npc, aside from first "test" with demonic aunty. And tried the scene with Wolfang and Karl (by the way they are lvl 12, didnt noticed that it is level 10 quest xd)

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
And this work only with random npc, it wont work for example with Wolfgang and Karl? To be honest for now I only mostly experienced scenes with random npc, aside from first "test" with demonic aunty. And tried the scene with Wolfang and Karl (by the way they are lvl 12, didnt noticed that it is level 10 quest xd)
Ye, it's just for randomly-generated alleyway NPCs.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Very simple for .xml mods, just extract into /res/mods so that it reads /res/mod/CREATORNAME, and then with a bunch of subfolders within them for each category of file the mod/mods add or alter.
Do you know how to add mod from this link

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes