MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Am I missing something or does the rose item not exist? The rose bouquet exists but the maid rose won't take that item can someone give clarity please

Also while I was messing around with the game mechanics, angels and demons are very similar both can transform similar but only with the elder lilin powers can you change race, even if you do change race you are still a demon, you just look like another race
Angels cant transform into anything else besides angels, even with the elder lilin powers however by using the debug code "buggy" and transforming yourself and if you do it when you are an angel the same thing happens as with demons you just look like whatever you transformed into and are still an angel

This makes me believe that Innoxia plans to have you do stuff with the Archangels similar to their counterparts the elder lilin, which is great because I was hoping he would flesh out the angel race, even though I only play as a human, though considering the speed at which Innoxia is going we will certainly get this content sometime before the heat death of the universe
I also dislike how fallen angels aren't a race, though this is probably because she hasn't done much with the angels at all, and its probably a placeholder

Considering them being mirrors of each other it's weird that they beat the angels so easily and don't think of them as a threat, and more of an annoyance. With only Samuel being considered underhanded and slippery, even though he is the one who single handily beats all of them even if underhandedly. Really Lyssieth talks a lot of shit considering she lost almost completely and only got out because their enemy made a way out of the situation, which I hope is expanded upon because that is really stupid. It is also mentioned there are angels running around in the world so Lyssieth considers Samuel a hypocrite because she believes the only way this is possible is if he's running around screwing humans. However you can become a demon by being 100% Corrupt and by having sex with an elder lilin, so would the opposite be the same you can only become an angel by having 0% corruption, though it'd be weird if you then had to have sex with an angel to then become an angel. So if that's possible why would Lyssieth not know that considering she had an archangel as a slave for a while?
You know what would be interesting? Maybe only humans can become archangels and lilin, that could explain why Lilith has a hate boner for them because for her she already "won" so there is no need to crowd the world with more powerful beings, however, Samuel may be able to use the humans into potential recruits so for her it beneficial to just have them all gone, but that's just an theory. Cause why does she hate humans so much because angels like them? That seems flimsy

Also if there are angels just running around why are they so apparently inept when compared to demons and lilin, the demons apparently hold power in the modern world even though, Lilith and her direct daughters aren't there to help them. While the angel side still has Samuel and you think that would mean that the scales are tipped in favor of the angels, however, all we hear, admittedly this is heard from an elder lilin, is that the demons rule everything and multiple nearby countries have fallen, and the humans know nothing, also did the angels invent religion in this world? You know ill just end this here this already got too long

Man I kinda rambled there, don't know if any of this has been said before but thanks for reading

Last edited:

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
Am I missing something or does the rose item not exist? The rose bouquet exists but the maid rose won't take that item can someone give clarity please

<snip>
It's the regular rose you need not the bouquet. Go to one of the park tiles and the option to pick a rose comes up. I don't remember if every colour works for gifting them to Rose but worst case, you can try a different park until you get a red rose.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
It's the regular rose you need not the bouquet. Go to one of the park tiles and the option to pick a rose comes up. I don't remember if every colour works for gifting them to Rose but worst case, you can try a different park until you get a red rose.
Could have sworn that these were something you bought, thanks

Defterios

May 27, 2020

Also while I was messing around with the game mechanics, angels and demons are very similar both can transform similar but only with the elder lilin powers can you change race, even if you do change race you are still a demon, you just look like another race
Angels cant transform into anything else besides angels, even with the elder lilin powers however by using the debug code "buggy" and transforming yourself and if you do it when you are an angel the same thing happens as with demons you just look like whatever you transformed into and are still an angel

This makes me believe that Innoxia plans to have you do stuff with the Archangels similar to their counterparts the elder lilin, which is great because I was hoping he would flesh out the angel race, even though I only play as a human, though considering the speed at which Innoxia is going we will certainly get this content sometime before the heat death of the universe
I also dislike how fallen angels aren't a race, though this is probably because she hasn't done much with the angels at all, and its probably a placeholder

Considering them being mirrors of each other it's weird that they beat the angels so easily and don't think of them as a threat, and more of an annoyance. With only Samuel being considered underhanded and slippery, even though he is the one who single handily beats all of them even if underhandedly. Really Lyssieth talks a lot of shit considering she lost almost completely and only got out because their enemy made a way out of the situation, which I hope is expanded upon because that is really stupid. It is also mentioned there are angels running around in the world so Lyssieth considers Samuel a hypocrite because she believes the only way this is possible is if he's running around screwing humans. However you can become a demon by being 100% Corrupt and by having sex with an elder lilin, so would the opposite be the same you can only become an angel by having 0% corruption, though it'd be weird if you then had to have sex with an angel to then become an angel. So if that's possible why would Lyssieth not know that considering she had an archangel as a slave for a while?
You know what would be interesting? Maybe only humans can become archangels and lilin, that could explain why Lilith has a hate boner for them because for her she already "won" so there is no need to crowd the world with more powerful beings, however, Samuel may be able to use the humans into potential recruits so for her it beneficial to just have them all gone, but that's just an theory. Cause why does she hate humans so much because angels like them? That seems flimsy

Also if there are angels just running around why are they so apparently inept when compared to demons and lilin, the demons apparently hold power in the modern world even though, Lilith and her direct daughters aren't there to help them. While the angel side still has Samuel and you think that would mean that the scales are tipped in favor of the angels, however, all we hear, admittedly this is heard from an elder lilin, is that the demons rule everything and multiple nearby countries have fallen, and the humans know nothing, also did the angels invent religion in this world? You know ill just end this here this already got too long

Man I kinda rambled there, don't know if any of this has been said before but thanks for reading
Considering the hate boner that certain popular slaves writers of the game have expressed in discord for humans and angels, I highly doubt any of the turning into angel stuff will happen. Seems more likely that all the plot holes will be chalked up to the *spoilers* fucking shit up, simple as.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021

I had a whole post written up replying to your points

but then I bumped my screen and deleted it

I'm too lazy to retype it. The games writing is shit. A lot of it is probably because of CoC1 making demons really popular. That's why every game that followed it has some sort of corruption system even though they're almost always completely pointless.

Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
anyone know where the wild kids are located in the files, and how to get rid of a chunk of them? i have way too many so the offspring map lags tremendously when i try to open it, let alone flip through the pages
AFAIK, Offsprings are the same as any other NPC except they have a pathname value of "com.lilithsthrone.game.character.npc.misc.NPCOffspring" (Save file tag hierarchy: NPC > character > core > pathName > value).

To get rid of them quickly, you would need to grab all NPCs with the matching pathname and then remove those NPC tags and that should remove those offsprings from the game (when I tested this, I could not find the offsprings in the offspring map after removing them). Using this method may leave some scattered references to the missing offsprings in your save file, but you should be fine (would be best to backup your save file first).

I built a that does this (it deletes all offsprings that are not currently on a world tile). The delete offspring button can be found under the 'extra' tab.

Last edited:

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
Well, I'm trying to compile the game from source, and I'm about ready to fucking scream. (I know there's the exe, I want to make a few small tweaks. I haven't done those yet though, that's not the source of this problem)

I've got NetBeans 14, with OpenJDK 8, OpenJDK 11, OpenJFX 18, and OpenJFX 11 available.
Most combinations lead to the build failing because "main class not found" (it's right there, but sure). The most success I've had - i.e. getting a different error - is OpenJDK 11 with OpenJFX 11. That says "cannot find symbol" instead.

Now apparently some people have had success with OpenJDK and OpenJFX, but hey, not me I guess.
The only thing I can think of is trying the original Oracle JDK 8, but they want my fucking address and phone number to download their shit obsolete software, so fuck that.

So if someone knows a neat trick to make this error go away, and/or would be kind enough to slide me the installer for Oracle JDK 8, that'd be really appreciated. While I can just play with the exe, not being able to get compiling to work is guaranteed to bug me forever.

Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
So if someone knows a neat trick to make this error go away, and/or would be kind enough to slide me the installer for Oracle JDK 8, that'd be really appreciated. While I can just play with the exe, not being able to get compiling to work is guaranteed to bug me forever.
Here's a link for (Windows x64). Alternatively, I just found out that middleman link skippers (i.e. extensions that bypass things like url shorteners) also works for downloading jdks from Oracle without needing an account (I've only tested this with the extension).

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Making the four bed slave room give net positives, or baring that removing the penalty while keeping the bonuses from room service, double beds and obedience trainer.
Yeah, that sounds like serious modding. That info is most likely buried under the spaghetti that Inno calls code.

I meant what you were actually trying to accomplish in game? I assume that you're trying to save space at Lilaya's for some reason?

Are you trying to get four slaves in every empty room without them becoming resentful or disobedient? If so, my advice would be to give them the Cum Addict fetish and run them through the Angel's Kiss in shifts. They'll get Obedience gains from being pimped out and Affection gains from all the cum. Just experiment with the length of shifts until thegains outweigh the losses caused by going four to a room.

Friendly warning though: this many slaves will make the game run like a fish.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
I've got NetBeans 14, with OpenJDK 8, OpenJDK 11, OpenJFX 18, and OpenJFX 11 available.
Most combinations lead to the build failing because "main class not found" (it's right there, but sure). The most success I've had - i.e. getting a different error - is OpenJDK 11 with OpenJFX 11. That says "cannot find symbol" instead.
The easiest approach for getting it to work with later OpenJDK versions is to let Maven do the work for you. Here's a pom.xml that will make it much easier to build with OpenJDK 11: . It'll pull down all necessary dependencies automatically, so you don't have to worry about manually fiddling with OpenJFX installations.

I believe that pom.xml will work through at least OpenJDK 14 (just change the target versions accordingly if you decide to use that version). The Nashorn JavaScript Engine was removed from some later JDK versions, which necessitates some minor modifications.

I've never used Netbeans, but I imagine it has some degree of Maven integration included. If not, IntelliJ definitely does.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
It's a good thing this game already has hand-holding mechanics then, isn't it?
View attachment 1992282
That's Hilarious, and who knows maybe that could be what happens, I wouldn't be against it.
Actually, now that you bring that up, that was super weird, does anybody know why Innoxia even added the handholding thing? I'm pretty sure they added it even before it became a meme

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
That's Hilarious, and who knows maybe that could be what happens, I wouldn't be against it.
Actually, now that you bring that up, that was super weird, does anybody know why Innoxia even added the handholding thing? I'm pretty sure they added it even before it became a meme
The usual microfocus on niche fetishes held by an extreme minority of fans at the - again, as usual - expense of actual progress.

Reactions: legendppk

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
The usual microfocus on niche fetishes held by an extreme minority of fans at the - again, as usual - expense of actual progress.
Yeah, that tracks I just remembered that Innoxia has put in armpit job scenes, and ab licking scenes, which would have tipped me off

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
Wish we would have dominant scenes with Rose though. she is said to be a switch, you resolved Liliya's lifelong issues who is very important to Rose and helped a lot around the manor in general. It should open some romance quests or something.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes