Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Alrighty! Here's some directions on how to get this thing running:

1. Download an Apple Silicon build of OpenJDK 17. Azul Zulu is a good choice, and can be found . Java 18 will probably work, but I'd stick with Java 17 to be safe. You'll specifically want the ARM 64-bit build, and the DMG version will be the easiest to install (just open it and double-click the package installer).

1661049834041.png

2. Download the JAR version of Lilith's Throne 0.4.5.0 from this thread. I assume you've already done this. :) After you extract it, you can place it anywhere on your drive.

3. Download the Apple Silicon build of LT 0.4.5.0 from . Extract this ZIP and move the two files inside into your Lilith's Throne directory. The directory structure should look something like this when you're done:

1661049985830.png

4. To start Lilith's Throne, double-click on the "Start-LilithsThrone.command" link. The first time you do this, you'll probably have to CTRL-click it, then click Open in order to bypass Gatekeeper. After you've done this once, you won't need to do it again unless you upgrade to a new version of LT.

5. Note that a Terminal window will stick around even after you close LT. This is an unfortunate side effect of how we have to run the game in this case, and I haven't found a workaround yet. Just close the Terminal app after you're done playing.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Reactions: tehlemon

vassapol

Oct 23, 2019
i found 2 unique perk. one is doomslayer which invole beat every imp in fortress by picking a fight with fox girl, and the other is hero of (amazon city) which invole beat every enemy in amazon city map

are there more? if it is my guess would be fight every SWORD in clair quest ?

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
i found 2 unique perk. one is doomslayer which invole beat every imp in fortress by picking a fight with fox girl, and the other is hero of (amazon city) which invole beat every enemy in amazon city map

are there more? if it is my guess would be fight every SWORD in clair quest ?
Sorry, what is "Amazon City"...?

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Obligatory "Inno sucks at coding."
When the game was first designed, it was supposed to have a much smaller scale, thus the many inefficient and bad coding practices Inno used weren't a big deal. The problem is that those bad practices are still there in the code, but the game is much bigger in scale, so all of that results in horrible performance, which increases the longer you play, usually the result of many NPC's being generated, like your kids.
i thought since there are so many people playing this game, someone would've fixed them.....

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
i thought since there are so many people playing this game, someone would've fixed them.....
Reprogram the Space Shuttle, in space, from Gilligan's Island.

Races, Items, Consumables, Stat Effects are moddable. Everything else is locked behind proprietary spaghetti code.
4 years later we are no closer to getting that jank resolved.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

Defterios

May 27, 2020
Some of the "voluntary" devs on discord have spent time optimizing the code, for example there is new offspring code implemented that allows the game to run much better. You can still only expect so much.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Somehow this is just as highly rated as DoL on this site...that's funny/sad!
Because for all of the game's faults, there is a lot of good stuff here with the amazing sandbox and story that is... there. The only main problem is that what is already here is all that will ever be here because the new updates are coming out at a snail's pace with minimal content.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
The funny part is that people are actually trying to fix those issues. If you look at github, you can see how many push requests there are. There is a lot of push requests to fix bugs, add QoL improvements and the like, but Inno in her infinite wisdom usually ignores them, only very rarely accepting one or two.

I've seen someone get so tired of Inno's update speed and way of coding that they decided to start completely reworking the game code, finally slowly removing those coding practices of old that slowed the game down to a crawl.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
The funny part is that people are actually trying to fix those issues. If you look at github, you can see how many push requests there are. There is a lot of push requests to fix bugs, add QoL improvements and the like, but Inno in her infinite wisdom usually ignores them, only very rarely accepting one or two.

I've seen someone get so tired of Inno's update speed and way of coding that they decided to start completely reworking the game code, finally slowly removing those coding practices of old that slowed the game down to a crawl.
So are they planning to Hijack the game? Cus that sounds super promising

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes