kekgod01

May 22, 2021
Honestly, I will be generous; I think this game should have been over since by 2021.
The most unique things about the game is how interactive the sex scene are for a text game.
I disliked when the concept of choice tends to be remove regarding some case like Corruption of the Champion 2 where the characters can't really do nothing in some scenes, some actions can just be outside character to the protagonist's process, and to even your own characters.

If I think if someone can replicated a similar format and improve it while having a good development cycle, I think it would be well receive.

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
I came thinking with this case through introspection. On pregnancy, why in the world is main character a deadbeat even when basically wealthy through grinding? Heck, non-criminal npcs are deadbeat parents.

The children usually become either prostitutes or thieves in which a large portion of real life, these professions are frown upon and subject to disowning by parents. A slap to the face is in interaction is with children being proud of the professions gave affection point compared to reality.

So, why is there no options to help support the children? The pregnancy system is unique but the end point of parenting is a catastrophe.

I legit wish the Inno's comment section wasn't locked so I could post it in her website.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I came thinking with this case through introspection. On pregnancy, why in the world is main character a deadbeat even when basically wealthy through grinding? Heck, non-criminal npcs are deadbeat parents.

The children usually become either prostitutes or thieves in which a large portion of real life, these professions are frown upon and subject to disowning by parents. A slap to the face is in interaction is with children being proud of the professions gave affection point compared to reality.

So, why is there no options to help support the children? The pregnancy system is unique but the end point of parenting is a catastrophe.

I legit wish the Inno's comment section wasn't locked so I could post it in her website.
I suppose Innoxia doesn't want to make a paternity simulator, that doesn't have general appeal either, so I assume she doesn't have any requests for these things.

But yeah, in my opinion this is essential for the full content of pregnancy.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Honestly, I will be generous; I think this game should have been over since by 2021.
The most unique things about the game is how interactive the sex scene are for a text game.
I disliked when the concept of choice tends to be remove regarding some case like Corruption of the Champion 2 where the characters can't really do nothing in some scenes, some actions can just be outside character to the protagonist's process, and to even your own characters.

If I think if someone can replicated a similar format and improve it while having a good development cycle, I think it would be well receive.
Are we sure they even have it copyrighted? Honestly if you have the code decrypted you can just change out the setting and name and be fine, yes they might still end a square of toilet paper into your inbox (DMCA), but I doubt they have lawyers.

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
I suppose Innoxia doesn't want to make a paternity simulator, that doesn't have general appeal either, so I assume she doesn't have any requests for these things.

But yeah, in my opinion this is essential for the full content of pregnancy.
I see. Though, this case I think is unique since the children grow faster than normal which leave both mother and father to be be basically deadbeat parent when the kids are older.
I am not think things like force child support like , or bad option system with in Corruption of Champion 2 which basically is close to requiring a guide but something some simple would be nice.

I think we shared similar views overall though.

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
Are we sure they even have it copyrighted? Honestly if you have the code decrypted you can just change out the setting and name and be fine, yes they might still end a square of toilet paper into your inbox (DMCA), but I doubt they have lawyers.
I didn't bring up copyright but I shared your views. At least the sex system is definitively not that I think could be copyright.

Looking back, games close to text games like Strive for Powers have similar sex system to this game albeit with limited option such as limited turns from an action point system.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
probably not, no. as much as they would if they could, they can't. Inno uses the hot-button topic of 'copyright' and she'd sooner die than let other people get a hold of her prized cash cow.
It's only gotta get out once.
Godspeed to that coder anyway for just looking at that mess behind the curtain, let alone rolling up their sleeves and grabbing a broom.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Okay. Inno doesn't need to "have it copyrighted". Copyright is automatic. Anyone who creates something has copyright over that thing.

And why would anyone change the name and setting but keep the code? The code is the problem. And it's not - to my understanding anyway - "encrypted"; it's just such a mess of spaghetti that no one can find anything.

Anyone wanting to make a text-based smut isekai RPG with the same level of customisation as LT is free to do so, provided they don't actually copy her work. They could even use a very similar setting, as Inno doesn't own the ideas of demons, slimes and furries.

rjjenson

Aug 29, 2019
Is there any way to modify pleasure gain values (maybe in the game files) ? It's just always bugs me when characters cum from giving a bj or something like that. Especially in this game, when you have the option of touching yourself or premtitting others from touching themselves. What's the difference if anyone just gonna cum hands free form any light breeze anyway?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Is there any way to modify pleasure gain values (maybe in the game files) ? It's just always bugs me when characters cum from giving a bj or something like that. Especially in this game, when you have the option of touching yourself or premtitting others from touching themselves. What's the difference if anyone just gonna cum hands free form any light breeze anyway?
A hacky method would be to change your fetish settings to make everyone dislike/hate being on the giving side of oral/paizuri/armpit sex, and then using enchanted mystery kinks to give this attribute to characters already in the game (though bringing them to normal is generally enough if you're only going to be doing that action for a few turns). If you receive on a one-on-one, they won't cum before you, but note that for group stuff people generally won't initialize unless they're paired off with that has these at neutral/likes receiving.
It's not the most effective way, but it's certainly easier than splitting the game's skull open to mod it properly.

Reactions: rjjenson

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I didn't bring up copyright but I shared your views. At least the sex system is definitively not that I think could be copyright.

Looking back, games close to text games like Strive for Powers have similar sex system to this game albeit with limited option such as limited turns from an action point system.
Well actually you cant copyright a system, systems fall under patents.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
While it is automatic, it is nearly if not fully unenforceable if you do not register it.
The quote bellow is the license for this game.

Registered or not, the way it is worded makes it a pretty good deterrent to just grab the game, slap your changes and call it your own. The last bit also makes it pretty obvious that any contribution and content you make ultimately belongs to Inno. Everything about LT belongs to Inno, doesn't matter who made it.

This basically means if you want to make your own game based off LT's code, you are better off keeping it a closed project. There's nothing deterring Inno from sending you a DMCA, especially if you prove to be a successful competitor. Remember, this is her money-maker and part of the reason why it's so 'successful' its because it has no direct competition...

You must read and agree to the attached disclaimer before viewing any part of this Project.
Although this Project is publicly available, it is not open source software. All Content is under sole ownership and Copyright 2016 Innoxia (innoxia7@gmail.com) all rights reserved.

Definitions:
"Project" shall be defined as the source code and/or modifications/alterations comprising the software package known as "Lilith's Throne"; its assets, source code, Content, and all associated repositories, tools, configuration, and archives.
"Binaries" refers to the executable produced from the source code and/or modified/altered source code.
"Content" shall be defined to include machine or programming code; text of any kind, including written narratives and descriptions, markup and formatting, and any other information that may be represented in the Unicode specification; images, drawings, video, animations, sound, or music; adjustments to Project settings, configuration, parameters, or environment; or any other tangible or intangible thing which the user voluntarily makes available to the Project creator(s) and/or maintainers.
"Contribution" shall be defined as submitting any Content, idea, or suggestion available to the Project creator(s) and/or maintainers by any means, including e-mail, file transfer protocols of any kind, git pull requests, git pushes, or any other electronic or physical transfer of any kind which makes available to the project creator(s) and/or maintainers for inclusion in the Project.

License:
Redistribution, use, and modification of the Project and its Content, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
  1. The Project must retain the above copyright notice and this license as is.
  2. The Binaries must reproduce the above copyright notice (i.e. leave Innoxia's name in the credits page).
  3. The Project, its Content, and Binaries:
    3a. must carry prominent notices stating it is modified, and not endorsed by Innoxia, if applicable.
    3b. must be available free of charge, if distributed.
    3c. may not be used for commercial purposes.
Points 3b and 3c are to protect the player base from having to pay for modded copies of the game. I don't want modders to try and take advantage of players (by adding a paywall to their mods).

On Content submissions and Contributions:
By making any Contribution to the Project, potential contributers agree to give the project creator(s) and/or maintainers a perpetual, unlimited, royalty-free license to reuse, incorporate, distribute, modify, or extend the aforementioned Contribution in any fashion they see fit.
This is to prevent the case of someone submitting code or content to the game, then coming back at a later date and demanding removal unless certain conditions are met. I need to retain control over all of the game's content, and, while I will always do my very best to respect your submitted content's themes and intentions, I need to be able to have the final say in the event of any conflicts.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes