crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
There's a couple other sites where these mods are found, but I hesitate to list any given the fact that both of those mods contain contentious changes.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
There's a couple other sites where these mods are found, but I hesitate to list any given the fact that both of those mods contain contentious changes.
I mean... like what? Game already gives you the opportunity to not only have slaves, but then impregnate them and enslave your children. Rape? Yeah that's kind of in the game too, in fact you nearly get raped in the very opening of the game. So I mean, what's gonna be worse than that?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I mean... like what? Game already gives you the opportunity to not only have slaves, but then impregnate them and enslave your children. Rape? Yeah that's kind of in the game too, in fact you nearly get raped in the very opening of the game. So I mean, what's gonna be worse than that?
At least one of the mods allows you to set the age minimum below 18, which is why you won't find it here.

Defterios

May 27, 2020
Went to the website where the changelogs for the mod is, worst mistake. Literal pedo appreciation site. I can only hope its not a federal honeypot.

Reactions: cumsniper

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
pretty sure there's loli stuff, allusions to actual rape instead of the weird 'i dont consent but now i do' shit Inno implemented, i can't remember but i think there's also murder content?
It gets pretty non-con if the NPC isn't into you or what you're doing, and it stays that way so long as things continue in that vein. Seems like rape to me. I'll grant you, they don't actually stop the encounter or keep you from doing anything, but the spirit is there for you if that's what you like.

Hi guys, is there any where to download mods without must join discord?
Just search this thread for mods. The best search term, oddly, would be 'mods'. You may have to dig a bit. Be warned, this game is worse than anything with 'Bethesda' slapped on the side when it comes to adding anything beyond base equipables.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes