ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
I mean in the folder called Banned from Discord.
The last copy I made of Phobos' archive has just 2 file in the Banned from Discord folder.
A mod that kills rats called mousetrap.
and a mod that terminates pregnancies called magic abortions.

Of course thats just Phobos. There are plenty of Mods Inno banned that got memory holed in Discord purges.
You make an elf/orc race?
Inno will personally remove it from Discord when she finally rolls over and pokes her keyboard.
"This is not a fantasy game, its a furry game."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Of course thats just Phobos. There are plenty of Mods Inno banned that got memory holed in Discord purges.
Inno will personally remove it from Discord when she finally rolls over and pokes her keyboard.
That got banned? Did not expect that.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Oof that would be very awkward for me bcause in my last playthrough i made a goblin cocksleeve slave from one of the mod

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
Oof that would be very awkward for me because in my last playthrough i made a goblin cocksleeve slave from one of the mod
/shrug
I just know Inno hates the concept and targets those types of mods. In the Discord and in the Blogs.

MagnetBomb appears the current exception to the no fantasy race rule right now.
Also looks like it doesn't like the recent codework.

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
Do you have anything to substantiate that or is it just "Inno is evil, trust me bruh"? :rolleyes:
/sigh Fine, Hyperbolics Aside.

Search it on the her Discord.
Searching "Fantasy Races" pops up pages of "because inno said no" and "inno doesn't like it" in the suggestion threads.
Inno herself stated back on 4/30/17 "Generic human-like fantasy races (orcs, elves, dwarves etc.)" would not/should not be included.

And the general thread consensus repeats the theme of "do it yourself, expect no help, its not in line with inno's vision."
5 years running.

Seems to be the 2019 list of things Inno's hard LT race nopes.
And modders in her Discord concurred until September of last year.

TLDR: Creator statement of dislike. Community agreement. 5 years before someone did it anyway.
Inno is to lazy a control freak to be malicious. Her discord does a fine job curating unwanted content for her.

Last edited:

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
For the record, if anyone plans to code jack or make their own spiritual successor or whatever, I'd love to do quest or character writing.
I wouldn't mind being a part-time code monkey on something like that.

I'd say that a spiritual successor would be more feasible given the license tomfoolery, and especially due to the state of the current code.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
The one that got me is 'peryton', which I can almost guarantee is in there just because some touch-starved furry wanted a twink hippogryph.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Do you have anything to substantiate that or is it just "Inno is evil, trust me bruh"? :rolleyes:
Adding to what Ebornheart said, it's one of the rules on Discord.
2. Do not post or discuss anything illegal, or anything that I say I'm not willing to include in the game. That means no posting/discussing scat, gore, vore, or underage/loli/shota content. Asking for or posting scat/gore is likely to result in a kick on the first offense, whereas asking for or posting underage content is grounds for an immediate ban.
You've got your hard bans (scat, vore, underage, murder, etc) but the bolded line hints at being broader than that. Basically, if Inno stated at some point she doesn't want to add or support it then it's safe to assume you're not allowed to discuss it either. That is what the rule implies. This would also explain the behavior discussed above, and why the whole Discord avoids certain topics altogether...

Granted, you probably won't be banned for talking about generic fantasy races but it is a moot point. Developer already state she's not adding or inclined to support them and the community tries to enforce her vision and mindset.

I think it's silly. For example, there's nothing wrong or illegal about liking generic fantasy races, but with this rule you're basically forced to scour the internet for a modded version that has said content. And just because you wanted to play with elves, no one on Discord will want to help you because "eww, modded version from shady website" and all this because Inno forbade said content out of personal preference. Not even a big reason, just "I don't like 'em".

Websites like F95 and Chan become essential if you want something unofficial/unsuported done to LT...

Last edited:

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Adding to what Ebornheart said, it's one of the rules on Discord.

You've got your hard bans (scat, vore, underage, murder, etc) but the bolded line hints at being broader than that. Basically, if Inno stated at some point she doesn't want to add or support it then it's safe to assume you're not allowed to discuss it either. That is what the rule implies. This would also explain the behavior discussed above, and why the whole Discord avoids certain topics altogether...

Granted, you probably won't be banned for talking about generic fantasy races but it is a moot point. Developer already state she's not adding or inclined to support them and the community tries to enforce her vision and mindset.

I think it's silly. For example, there's nothing wrong or illegal about liking generic fantasy races, but with this rule you're basically forced to scour the internet for a modded version that has said content. And just because you wanted to play with elves, no one on Discord will want to help you because "eww, modded version from shady website" and all this because Inno forbade said content out of personal preference. Not even a big reason, just "I don't like 'em".

Websites like F95 and Chan become essential if you want something unofficial done to LT...
I still see the Goblin & Elf mod on the discord for now, but it might get removed like others have said

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
The one that got me is 'peryton', which I can almost guarantee is in there just because some touch-starved furry wanted a twink hippogryph.
I mean, are twink hippogryphs really the worst thing in the world....... :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

But yeah, the "todo list" is a combination of actual WIP stuff (mainly towards the very top) and actual years of spontaneous ideas that were scribbled down, with a 30/70 split of things that were forgotten a week later and things that were actually done (alleyway affection system being one of them).

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
Ffs. Can anyone here help me with this problem? I've been trying to compile the game with maven from the dev branch with java 8u172, 8u181, 8u211, version 18 + javafx 16 and nothing works. The compilation ends with "BUILD SUCCESS" but whenever I try to actually execute the game.jar file, it doesn't work. I've added each time I switched to a different version altogether to the PATH, yet to no avail I still continue to struggle.
And yes, I'm stubborn because I could play with the .exe version of the game.
Any idea of what's causing this?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes