ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
more customization control this way
Between the Harpy Quest Slave Customization, All the Potions, and the Tattoo/Piercing/Salon shop I am not really sure what you need done that cannot already be done in game?
Only thing I can think of is if your trying to modify Demons / Angels... Angels your shit out of luck unless its a SlimeAngel.

anarchy12345

Mar 4, 2019
Can't angels self-modify same as Demons?

If you're willing to use the debug code anyway, why not just spawn an angel, and then just have them self modify once you've gotten them enslaved?

Defterios

May 27, 2020
Can't angels self-modify same as Demons?

If you're willing to use the debug code anyway, why not just spawn an angel, and then just have them self modify once you've gotten them enslaved?
Pretty certain the Angel race doesn't work like that yet, its just a race category for now. Same as how the Elder lillin perks are in but do not all function yet.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Between the Harpy Quest Slave Customization, All the Potions, and the Tattoo/Piercing/Salon shop I am not really sure what you need done that cannot already be done in game?
Only thing I can think of is if your trying to modify Demons / Angels... Angels your shit out of luck unless its a SlimeAngel.
But if all he wants is a custom Imp slave, that's literally one of the easiest things in the game to get. Enslave an Imp, order them to transform into the shape you want, give them a fetish potion and you're good to go.

Angel-slaves are a bit more difficult. And not just because you have to use the debug menu; it makes utterly no sense for Angel-slaves to be a thing.

At any rate: start a new game, use the debug menu to alter your MC any way you want, export the resulting character, import in your main save and buy at the slave market's auction block. Here you go.

anarchy12345

Mar 4, 2019
Pretty certain the Angel race doesn't work like that yet, its just a race category for now. Same as how the Elder lillin perks are in but do not all function yet.
I've generated numerous Angel characters using buggy, and it seems to work just like Demons. I can modify their bodies without needing to turn them into slimes. Change color, size of things, lactation etc. Just using the regular transform button.

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
I've generated numerous Angel characters using buggy, and it seems to work just like Demons. I can modify their bodies without needing to turn them into slimes. Change color, size of things, lactation etc. Just using the regular transform button.
The problem with Angels is that they are not a normal XML coded race.
Humans, Demons, and Angels are still buried in the spaghetti code.
BUGGY might make them exist, but if the guy is asking more than vanilla options you start running into issues.
"Made Angels a bit taller and now Imps delete my Sys32" kinda problems.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
The problem with Angels is that they are not a normal XML coded race.
Humans, Demons, and Angels are still buried in the spaghetti code.
BUGGY might make them exist, but if the guy is asking more than vanilla options you start running into issues.
"Made Angels a bit taller and now Imps delete my Sys32" kinda problems.
If you try to get the game to spawn Angels in alleyways and tunnels, yeah probably.

But just importing a character to the slave auction block? Nah.

EDIT: Just checked to be sure. It's fine.

Last edited:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I've been explicitly calling it with a java8 installation (openjfx8 also installed) and having no issues. Using any version newer than that immediately causes problems.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
You know in TITS and this have selling your fluids, but nothing really comes of it besides monetary compensation, I think what would be nice is after you sell it you get a chance of activating a scene where someone buys/uses, similar to what happens in the fantasy TITS MC has when he sells parasite sperm, where he imagines a stuck up rich girl getting it

These don't have to be big, like a quick scene couple with fertility problems buying it, a rich/noble person buying it for weird sex stuff, or just a rando using it

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
hello im looking for a violence/gore mod and killing. Can anyone direct me to one?
It's a bit rich of me to be judging kinks around here, especially in this thread, but Goddamn.
Pretty sure there's one in the Phobos pack. Search the thread, you know the word to use.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
You know in TITS and this have selling your fluids, but nothing really comes of it besides monetary compensation, I think what would be nice is after you sell it you get a chance of activating a scene where someone buys/uses
It would be neat to have some kind of acknowledgement/effect/fallout result from some of the weird effects you can stack on there especially. Like flooding the market with addictions and hallucinogens...although now that I think about it those effects are kind of meaningless since addiction cures are sold at the local snack mart IIRC and every other random punk seems to have a bottle, so maybe not.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes