TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
>Base value of milk, cum, and girlcum are no longer affected by fluid modifiers or flavours, resulting in a potentially significant decrease in the amount of money that can be earned from milking slaves.
>Increased upkeep costs for all milk room upgrades.

hm, maybe slavery might not be as profitable now...
ah, who am I kidding, this is barely going to do anything besides maybe change the primary method.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Anyone else find it slightly amusing how there are still no plans to 'officially' reimplement followers yet there is still content being added regarding them in the form of changing their targets manually?

Also, it's nice to have confirmation that Inno does their writing with the tried and true method of pulling whatever shit they can come up with on the spot with little to no forward planning whatsoever. Definitely explains the month long delay and likely large number of placeholders. Doesn't justify them, but definitely explains them.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Do I even need to crack any jokes about Inno and writing at this point? Another month of delays to get some fairly simple writing done. And that's only off the previous update that was delayed for months because of writing. I guess the only high point is that Inno actually *did* the writing instead of giving up and just releasing with a couple dozen placeholders for a change.

How much do you guys figure was done in the last 24 hours lol

To any future game devs out there, if you hate writing don't start a text only game.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

Ariessa

Jan 20, 2019
Anyone else find it slightly amusing how there are still no plans to 'officially' reimplement followers yet there is still content being added regarding them in the form of changing their targets manually?

Also, it's nice to have confirmation that Inno does their writing with the tried and true method of pulling whatever shit they can come up with on the spot with little to no forward planning whatsoever. Definitely explains the month long delay and likely large number of placeholders. Doesn't justify them, but definitely explains them.
Sounds like George Lucas, in that regard. Looking at how much the original Star Wars movie changed from its first script to what appeared on the screen---to say nothing of how it has been changed since the 70's---I think it's fairly common for a lot of changes and time to be required from outlines, rough drafts, full drafts, and all the various rewriting for flow and polishing until it's in a presentable condition. Especially on a long project where you are always having to balance the new ideas with what has been previously established. Rushing the process is how you get scripts and stories that fall back on the ". . .and it was all a dream" trope. Things take as long as they take.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
>Base value of milk, cum, and girlcum are no longer affected by fluid modifiers or flavours, resulting in a potentially significant decrease in the amount of money that can be earned from milking slaves.

ah, who am I kidding, this is barely going to do anything besides maybe change the primary method.
I want to preface this by saying that I don't have the preview build yet to test this properly, but this probably barely even puts a dent in how OP milking rooms are. With no fluid modifications whatsoever outside of cranking values to their maximum harvestable amount and regeneration rates to the limit, and without having salaryman to increase slave income, a freshly-captured demon is still making me 11,520 flames per day with lactation off, and 117,120 flames per day with lactation on. Granted, this is an ~80% nerf from before where you had access to scaling from flavors and effects, but it's 80% less of 500,000; you're still swimming in cash with just one slave following spamming the sleep button for a couple in-game weeks, not to mention if you decide to scale the operation with a few more slaves. The increased maintenance costs will slow this income down a hair, but unless they were increased a thousandfold or something silly like that to basically nuke the whole system from orbit, they're basically irrelevant.
I suppose these changes prevent people from causing constant stack overflows, and is technically a significant decrease, but it doesn't really solve the problem of the mechanic being preposterously lucrative. I think the big nerf to bring milking in-line with other slave monetization options would be drastically lowering the value of breast milk, since it makes up about 90% of the income from the room at present; 11.5k from maxing out the other two fluids seems reasonable enough with that level of setup.

Last edited:

anarchy12345

Mar 4, 2019

If you can somehow rush through the game till you clear out that rat den, you can get four "milkers" who generate an absurd amount of money per day if you get them milking.

I actually didn't put them on that because I don't know what to do with so much money. Just made them man the bedroom and maid about.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Sounds like George Lucas, in that regard. Looking at how much the original Star Wars movie changed from its first script to what appeared on the screen---to say nothing of how it has been changed since the 70's---I think it's fairly common for a lot of changes and time to be required from outlines, rough drafts, full drafts, and all the various rewriting for flow and polishing until it's in a presentable condition. Especially on a long project where you are always having to balance the new ideas with what has been previously established. Rushing the process is how you get scripts and stories that fall back on the ". . .and it was all a dream" trope. Things take as long as they take.
Oh, I know that no matter how many outlines, drafts, and whatever else you have to organize the story you intend to tell that the minute details that need to be added to help said story come to life and flow together does require the majority of it to be written up on the spot. A guy needs his hobbies in order to stay sane, after all, and writing just so happen to be one of mine.

With that said, someone who (claims) to be working on a project full time should really have enough of a plan moving forwards to avoid picking a cliche at random and deciding that will be their entire writing. The particular example you referenced isn't a sign of rushed development, although is can sure as shit be a symptom of a larger problem, that being the author either doesn't care about their story or has gone creatively bankrupt. While writing by the seat of your pants is a valid tactic... not everyone can do it, and a writer should know their limits and whether or not to avoid this.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021

A couple patches ago (so like, two years ago) I had a save where I was rolling over the two billion credit cap every couple days

It's still going to be profitable lol

Yeah lol

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
re: Milking

Given that my normal setup is only four "futacows" (I posted a character export upthread) and that I intentionally nerf my dairy after a day or so, I think we'll all be fine. Even if Inno utterly crippled the profitability of "dairy farming", I'd probably (at worst) just have to get four more futacows.

A better "solution" might be to make "dairies" illegal in Dominion (pesky zoning laws ...), requiring the establishment of a secondary base outside the city to get that sweet milk money.

Reactions: Wired Cikev

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Angels are an as of yet unreleased race. 5 years running.
They currently exist in the form of rare AngelSlimes, unacknowledged romance shop vendors, and debug mode.
Debug can get an Angel to spawn, and Angel children will spawn as normal.
Angel Children will even spawn (only) on Standard Dominion Alley Tiles.
Angels cannot however potion the player into their preferred Angel. They will inflict fetishes and change non-racial variables.
They are also fully transformable like demons.
Surprisingly they do have a racial: +15 arcane, -100 Corruption, +50 Lusk Shielding, +50% Damage to Demons, -50% Damage to Humans
I think there's also a stone statue angel in the slave area, which is a petrified arch angel, can't interact with it though

Nov 6, 2021
I think there's also a stone statue angel in the slave area, which is a petrified arch angel, can't interact with it though
That is correct.

In the middle of a small square on one side of Slaver Alley, there sits a very striking statue. Made completely out of jet-black obsidian, and standing at least twelve feet from head-to-toe, it's a masterfully-crafted depiction of what appears to be a buxom female fallen angel, with wide hips and massive, GG-cup breasts.

Her huge, feathered wings reach up to the sky behind her, and, linked by heavy chains, bracers have been clasped around her delicate wrists and ankles. One of her hands is reaching down between her legs, where she's lewdly spreading her tentacled, gaping pussy for all to see, while the other is reaching around behind her back in order to dig her slender fingers into her exposed asshole.

Looking up at her face, you see that her beautiful features are contorted into an orgasmic scream, and, as evidence that her corruption has manifested itself into physical transformations other than just the one between her legs, an abnormally long tongue drops down out of her open mouth to push its way into one of her lip-shaped nipples, which appears in turn to be desperately sucking on the wet, squirming muscle.

This lewd statue sits upon a squat, stone pedestal, no higher than six feet or so, and as you approach, you see these words appear: 'My name is Marlel, once the humblest of all angels; Look upon my form, ye enemies of Lilith, and despair.'

Nobody in the square seems to be paying much attention to the statue, and you doubt that there's anybody here who would know of the creator or what this piece of their art is meant to represent, other than what's apparent from the words inscribed upon the base. Letting out a sigh, you take one last look at the lewd visage of the fallen angel before you, before continuing on your way…

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
re: Milking

Given that my normal setup is only four "futacows" (I posted a character export upthread) and that I intentionally nerf my dairy after a day or so, I think we'll all be fine. Even if Inno utterly crippled the profitability of "dairy farming", I'd probably (at worst) just have to get four more futacows.

A better "solution" might be to make "dairies" illegal in Dominion (pesky zoning laws ...), requiring the establishment of a secondary base outside the city to get that sweet milk money.
I wouldn't wish for something like that. Inno already has a habit of just cutting mechanics that take work. If balancing milking takes too much she'll probably go this route and just never bother to add it back in anywhere else.

That is correct.

In the middle of a small square on one side of Slaver Alley, there sits a very striking statue. Made completely out of jet-black obsidian, and standing at least twelve feet from head-to-toe, it's a masterfully-crafted depiction of what appears to be a buxom female fallen angel, with wide hips and massive, GG-cup breasts.

Her huge, feathered wings reach up to the sky behind her, and, linked by heavy chains, bracers have been clasped around her delicate wrists and ankles. One of her hands is reaching down between her legs, where she's lewdly spreading her tentacled, gaping pussy for all to see, while the other is reaching around behind her back in order to dig her slender fingers into her exposed asshole.

Looking up at her face, you see that her beautiful features are contorted into an orgasmic scream, and, as evidence that her corruption has manifested itself into physical transformations other than just the one between her legs, an abnormally long tongue drops down out of her open mouth to push its way into one of her lip-shaped nipples, which appears in turn to be desperately sucking on the wet, squirming muscle.

This lewd statue sits upon a squat, stone pedestal, no higher than six feet or so, and as you approach, you see these words appear: 'My name is Marlel, once the humblest of all angels; Look upon my form, ye enemies of Lilith, and despair.'

Nobody in the square seems to be paying much attention to the statue, and you doubt that there's anybody here who would know of the creator or what this piece of their art is meant to represent, other than what's apparent from the words inscribed upon the base. Letting out a sigh, you take one last look at the lewd visage of the fallen angel before you, before continuing on your way…
Remember when Inno used to do interesting world building and writing? Only for it to never pay off again after like five years?

mmm

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes