Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
The easiest approach for getting it to work with later OpenJDK versions is to let Maven do the work for you. Here's a pom.xml that will make it much easier to build with OpenJDK 11: . It'll pull down all necessary dependencies automatically, so you don't have to worry about manually fiddling with OpenJFX installations.

I believe that pom.xml will work through at least OpenJDK 14 (just change the target versions accordingly if you decide to use that version). The Nashorn JavaScript Engine was removed from some later JDK versions, which necessitates some minor modifications.

I've never used Netbeans, but I imagine it has some degree of Maven integration included. If not, IntelliJ definitely does.
Using this approach I was able to successfully build using OpenJDK 11. However, the resulting file will not actually run with OpenJDK 11. Quoth cmd:
Error: Could not find or load main class com.lilithsthrone.main.Main
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application
Trying to run it using 1.8 just says it can't because it was compiled with a newer version.

Having acquired the 1.8 JDK from the other guy, I'm going to try compiling with that instead.

Boy, I fucking hate this.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
As I am aware it's only one character that can do it, it is a centaur girl, Astrapi Grigori, she runs the Centaur Carriage Depot, you meet her after you leave the city for the first time, and she is just north of the city
To get the scene you need to offer to clean her, and at that point you can choose to lick her abs

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Honestly, that's a thing that bugs me more than anything with this game. The internet seems to think that if you're commenting at all negatively you're so upset or mad that you just can't help yourself. Which is really fucking stupid.
That's the internet for you. If you criticize something in any way, you're a hater and just mad/salty/etc.
It's like, no, I care(d) about this game, hence why I'm criticizing it in the first place. People don't criticize what they don't enjoy, they ignore it and move on (or go into actual tirades about things they hate, like people who hate LGBT will vehemently let you know their bad take).

It's hilarious because if no one criticizes your work, how do you know to improve? You won't and you'll stagnate, just like Innoxia has when they have all these people constantly praising their work. This is why simping is cancer, kids.

Is there a way to prevent TF potions from causing you to grow a vagina?
Content Options => Gameplay (I think?) => Forced TF options => Masculine+. Or just don't drink them?
The only time you're 100% forced into drinking one is if you choose not to rebel against an NPC you've become a bitch for by surrendering over and over.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
That's Hilarious, and who knows maybe that could be what happens, I wouldn't be against it.
Actually, now that you bring that up, that was super weird, does anybody know why Innoxia even added the handholding thing? I'm pretty sure they added it even before it became a meme
handholding has been a meme for like twenty years my guy

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
That's the internet for you. If you criticize something in any way, you're a hater and just mad/salty/etc.
It's like, no, I care(d) about this game, hence why I'm criticizing it in the first place. People don't criticize what they don't enjoy, they ignore it and move on (or go into actual tirades about things they hate, like people who hate LGBT will vehemently let you know their bad take).

It's hilarious because if no one criticizes your work, how do you know to improve? You won't and you'll stagnate, just like Innoxia has when they have all these people constantly praising their work. This is why simping is cancer, kids.

Content Options => Gameplay (I think?) => Forced TF options => Masculine+. Or just don't drink them?
The only time you're 100% forced into drinking one is if you choose not to rebel against an NPC you've become a bitch for by surrendering over and over.
So there isn't a way to only have general feminization rather then full feminization in the options, or lock the pussy slot off and have only a dick.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
A character's testicles' covering type is now determined by the testicle type's defined covering, instead of using the character's torso covering type.
My gigantic sperm factories can finally be the same color as my wombs destroyer, nice.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Haven't played this for a while.
Got the new update (v0.4.5)
Was trying to remember where to find the

-saves

-exported characters

-exported potions/weapon enchantments?

* where to get them (files/folders/paths) and do I overwrite anything?
(really need the exported characters & weapons - for those that know where they are)
Thx

Defterios

May 27, 2020
Haven't played this for a while.
Got the new update (v0.4.5)
Was trying to remember where to find the

-saves

-exported characters

-exported potions/weapon enchantments?

* where to get them (files/folders/paths) and do I overwrite anything?
(really need the exported characters & weapons - for those that know where they are)
Thx
All of that gets generated after you start the game once, so start it and then open the data folder.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Using this approach I was able to successfully build using OpenJDK 11. However, the resulting file will not actually run with OpenJDK 11. Quoth cmd:
That error indicates that the OpenJDK libraries aren't being loaded. You'll want to run the "javafx:run" Maven target to ensure that its class files and natives get pulled in. That target should be available in your IDE if it loaded the Maven project properly.

I'm not particularly familiar with running Maven outside of IntelliJ, but I think the command line equivalent would be something like "mvn javafx:run" or "mvn clean javafx:run".

I also stumbled upon a shell script I wrote a while back that would allow OpenJDK/JFX 11 users to launch LT without having to retarget or rebuild. It might offer some insight (particularly with regards to which modules actually need to be loaded, and how to do so):

Reactions: Renaati
Jul 17, 2020
i have a question...

With a cloaca and quadruped body(dragon), which option has cloaca between dragon's hind legs 1) cloaca or 2) rear-facing cloaca?

Does 1) mean cloaca is in it's normal humanoid position?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
i have a question...

With a cloaca and quadruped body(dragon), which option has cloaca between dragon's hind legs 1) cloaca or 2) rear-facing cloaca?

Does 1) mean cloaca is in it's normal humanoid position?
Unless something changed, the distinction is only relevant on bipeds since all bestial lower bodies use their specific genital arrangements. For taurs, that's putting it at the back.

Reactions: IvoryOwl
Jul 17, 2020
Unless something changed, the distinction is only relevant on bipeds since all bestial lower bodies use their specific genital arrangements. For taurs, that's putting it at the back.
hmm then i'm confused cause TF menu lets me choose all three genital options normal bits, cloaca (genital spot), or cloaca (anus spot).
i thught at one point (in a previous version) if you became a -taur/quadruped it disabled certain genital spot choices or am i mistaken?

NnyVasquez

Oct 15, 2020
this game looks so good but I've been struggling for 3 days to get it to work on Mac with a missing file error, not a gripe about the game mind you just a personal inability with computers lol

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Android ports have been attempted on several occasions, each have been met with varying degrees of FAILURE!

let alone that this game barely runs on most pc CPUs, on a phone if it ran your device might combust lol
Ooof

why is it so intensive on the system tho?

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
Ooof

why is it so intensive on the system tho?
Obligatory "Inno sucks at coding."
When the game was first designed, it was supposed to have a much smaller scale, thus the many inefficient and bad coding practices Inno used weren't a big deal. The problem is that those bad practices are still there in the code, but the game is much bigger in scale, so all of that results in horrible performance, which increases the longer you play, usually the result of many NPC's being generated, like your kids.

Reactions: LuxCrown

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
this game looks so good but I've been struggling for 3 days to get it to work on Mac with a missing file error, not a gripe about the game mind you just a personal inability with computers lol
It's not your fault. The game targets a fairly old version of Java that Linux/macOS largely moved away from. It makes it harder to run the game on non-Windows operating systems than it should be.

Are you using an Intel or Apple Silicon Mac? I occasionally do builds for the latter that run on newer versions of Java.

Reactions: NnyVasquez
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes