Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
Yeah, unique npc restrictions are sometimes dumb.

You could try changing her orientation in the debug parser, using this line:

Code:
[#aurokaris.setSexualOrientation(lilaya.getSexualOrientation())]
That should change her orientation from gynephilic to ambiphilic.

If her interactions are hardcodded this won't really do anything, but if they are properly checking for orientation, it might let you fuck her. Haven't really tested it with that character in particular, but I know this works for Scarlett.
so you say this works with scarlett, but when i try it doesn't seem to change anything, could you give me a step by step guide so i can figure out what i'm doing wrong?

FurFan

May 4, 2017
I reloaded my latest save in the update and my lvl 50 character has 1 HP and can't fix. Any ideas? Tried resting for 24 hrs but nothing.
1664480415973.png

kht

Nov 16, 2016
so you say this works with scarlett, but when i try it doesn't seem to change anything, could you give me a step by step guide so i can figure out what i'm doing wrong?
After returning her to Helena (not before, as that event undoes any change), just enter the parser in the debug menu and run this code:
Code:
[#scarlett.setSexualOrientation(lilaya.getSexualOrientation())]
There're no other steps.

That said, this is only relevant for her scenes after you start Helena's romance quest. Before that you can use the clock as usual (or, y'know, just ignore her orientation since she's a slave).

When you return her to Helena she gets reset to her original form, including turning her back into a gynephile. Changing her orientation through the debug parser simply allows you to partake in her sex scenes even if you're masculine (which you normally can't), it doesn't do anything else besides that (also, for the record, I'm referring only to the scenes where she keeps her dick and fucks you, no idea about the mutilation path).

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I reloaded my latest save in the update and my lvl 50 character has 1 HP and can't fix. Any ideas? Tried resting for 24 hrs but nothing.
Check your Perks. You have overloaded your enchantment limit.
1 HP issue.png

I have the exact same issues with some older characters, when I load them up. I can't remember which version it was, but one of the updates ended up resetting/refunding all of the perks, including the perks that increased your enchantment limits.

As another poster said, you can disable the enchantment limits in the content options.

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Check your Perks. You have overloaded your enchantment limit.
View attachment 2072209

I have the exact same issues with some older characters, when I load them up. I can't remember which version it was, but one of the updates ended up resetting/refunding all of the perks, including the perks that increased your enchantment limits.

As another poster said, you can disable the enchantment limits in the content options.
Yup, enchantment capacity was turned on again. Silly limits.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
You mean metric booty tones of mlp mods. Ironic that what I've found to be the most comprehensive and, in turn, promising mods with actual substance are the two most contentious ones I've seen or heard of entirely. The others are mostly bare-bones racial and item mods, often featuring said mlp universe or the odd WH40K shenanigans, shit like that.

Nov 23, 2017
What do I have to do to make my offspring takes after their mother's gene? Every single offspring that I had up until now always have their "TakesAfterMother" variable set to false, which is annoying cause I want to diversify my offspring species.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
what'd be neat was if your offspring had 50/50 shot at taking each trait from either parent, like eye type for example, would really change up the appearance even if it's from the same pair

Reactions: ShadowTrouble

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
on another note, does anyone know how the game calculates the amount of kids per pregnancy? i'm curious what decides the base amount

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
So, what dumbass thing that only appeals to a handful of people will be added in the next update, d'you guys think?
My money's on cow-morphs belching up cum like it's cud.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Inno realized Milk rooms broke the games already broken economy and decided it needed to be flavor content instead of useful content. No modded fixes are expected anytime soon, that room likely isn't XML.

That or the fluid checks were not something she was interested in fixing so she... disincentivized that mechanic.

Not like you cant already mass kidnap Succubi and sell them for the same amount.
Inno found a solution without understanding what the problem is.

The problem is that outside of the very first steps of the game, money serves literally zero purpose and might as well not exist. And in the first few steps its just there to artificially delay you. But it's terrible at that, because you can still break the progression in like 15 minutes. It doesn't even serve the purpose of delaying you.

Edit: I'm high as fuck and going to keep expanding on the stupidity of this shit. The nerf is really fucking stupid from a design standpoint as well.

Like, the issue was that by capturing a specific type of slave, modifying them in a specific way, buying and upgrading a specific room, and then investing time into making money was too profitable.

So the solution was to cut the entire process off at the knees and break the chain at simply capturing and selling the specific slave is the most profitable solution. Which requires way less money to set up. Which requires way less management. Which requires in-game and real world time.

Like, you essentially made an entire progression path into a dead end. All without actually addressing the issue of the player making too much money too quickly.

Not that it matters, because my original point still stands. Lets say Inno nerfs selling demons into the ground. Okay, now we'll just abuse the enchant system which is also horribly imbalanced. So she nerfs that, so now we'll go with one of the other passive methods of making money until she nerfs that. And then people realize you can spam the fuck out of the prostitution system to get all the money you need.

And this is all without any real thought towards how much time you actually want the player to waste.

Even worse, if she actually does start trying to "balance" this problem, all she's going to do is highlight the other issues the game has. If you get to the point where you're selling items for money, the shitty inventory system is going to be super highlighted. If you start nerfing all the household passive income, you'll quickly highlight the fact that the slave system is incredibly shallow and has never been expanded past the really basic shit added years ago...

Okay, I'm gonna take another edible and keep working on the really overly complicated overlay injector I'm building for sugarcube.

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
the whole slaves/room mechanic which involves a kind of bill bugs me since atleast for me at the time I was playing the game I think you needed to go to a specific room to be able to pay the bill.

Reactions: lefteyehawk

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
The problem is that outside of the very first steps of the game, money serves literally zero purpose and might as well not exist.
I would definitely love to get more stuff to sink money into, even if it's just highly priced flavor/filler like the spa room thing you can set up, which I think is decent as a frivolous NPC-designing indulgence that doesn't even make back any money IIRC (unless the desk person does? maybe?). Time wasting household mechanics fluff as reward for puttering around is catnip to me, I happily lose whole evenings in games with that shit when I'm in the mood for it, but LT's minigame runs out of goals in a hurry once you've got the baseline of getting all your NPCs equipped and customized how you want.

I don't know what other fancy rooms you could put in the mansion, I'm too tired to theorycraft, but I think that's probably the easiest path since it's not like you could house NPCs in all those rooms anyway without blowing up your save. May as well find some other way to flavor up that space.

In the past I think I've seen people suggest being able to buy more properties in other locations, which sounds cool in theory, but it'd probably need to reward something other than moneymaking as that'd only accelerate the problem.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes