NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
The problem is that outside of the very first steps of the game, money serves literally zero purpose and might as well not exist.
I would definitely love to get more stuff to sink money into, even if it's just highly priced flavor/filler like the spa room thing you can set up, which I think is decent as a frivolous NPC-designing indulgence that doesn't even make back any money IIRC (unless the desk person does? maybe?). Time wasting household mechanics fluff as reward for puttering around is catnip to me, I happily lose whole evenings in games with that shit when I'm in the mood for it, but LT's minigame runs out of goals in a hurry once you've got the baseline of getting all your NPCs equipped and customized how you want.

I don't know what other fancy rooms you could put in the mansion, I'm too tired to theorycraft, but I think that's probably the easiest path since it's not like you could house NPCs in all those rooms anyway without blowing up your save. May as well find some other way to flavor up that space.

In the past I think I've seen people suggest being able to buy more properties in other locations, which sounds cool in theory, but it'd probably need to reward something other than moneymaking as that'd only accelerate the problem.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
There was an update.

Hello again!

Since the release of v0.4.6, I've been working on fixing bugs and adding some other minor content. I've still got quite a few bugs left to fix, but I should be done with those tomorrow, and then after that I'll (finally) move on to merging PRs (pull requests) from github. I'm hoping to be doing that on Monday, and to begin with I'll prioritise the PRs which are focused on bug fixes or other minor additions.

As there were a couple of annoying bugs in v0.4.6 (primarily the 'pills' slave permissions not working), I'm planning on releasing a hotfix after I've finished fixing all reported bugs and merging bug-fix PRs, which will likely be on Monday evening. After that, I'll be working on the third party content which I've been planning on adding for a little while now, and so that will be in the next preview update (which will probably be pushed back by a few days due to the hotfix release).

Thank you all once again for your support and continued interest in Lilith's Throne, and I'll see you again in Monday's post!

I guess she's at least working on it. That's an improvement.

anarchy12345

Mar 4, 2019
I would definitely love to get more stuff to sink money into, even if it's just highly priced flavor/filler like the spa room thing you can set up, which I think is decent as a frivolous NPC-designing indulgence that doesn't even make back any money IIRC (unless the desk person does? maybe?). Time wasting household mechanics fluff as reward for puttering around is catnip to me, I happily lose whole evenings in games with that shit when I'm in the mood for it, but LT's minigame runs out of goals in a hurry once you've got the baseline of getting all your NPCs equipped and customized how you want.

I don't know what other fancy rooms you could put in the mansion, I'm too tired to theorycraft, but I think that's probably the easiest path since it's not like you could house NPCs in all those rooms anyway without blowing up your save. May as well find some other way to flavor up that space.

In the past I think I've seen people suggest being able to buy more properties in other locations, which sounds cool in theory, but it'd probably need to reward something other than moneymaking as that'd only accelerate the problem.
So far it seems her solution has been to create NPCs who offer one-off sex scenes for increasingly absurd amounts of money. Which... fair I guess. Not really seeing much depth added to anything though. They're almost all completely generic scenes as far as I can tell. Just ones you pay for.

Reactions: Bricecube

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I'm more interested in knowing what is this "third party content" she referred to.

I assume we're talking about mods but whether it's on the smaller side (like clothing or weapons) or something bigger, remains to be seen. I'm hoping its the latter. Bigger mods like system and mechanic revamps (or something new altogether) would be cool.

Last edited:

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
I'm more interested in knowing what is this "third party content" she referred to.

I assume we're talking about mods but whether it's on the smaller side (like clothing or weapons) or something bigger, remains to be seen. I'm hoping its the latter. Bigger mods like system and mechanic revamps (or something new altogether) would be cool.
Don't get your hopes up. Knowing what the vast majority of past third party contributions were, you should probably temper your expectations down to a one-off NPC, new subclass of an existing morph species, or a new color/clothing. The fact that the newest update will supposedly dropping later today should be even more telling of it's impact given how long the last several updates have taken and the lack of content they contained.

Still, feel free to dream. Just be sure you're prepared for disappointment while hoping for a change for the better.

Edit: It's already one day late... and nobody was surprised.

Edit 2: Another day, another delay. It's days like these where I wish Inno's discord could be viewed by the public even if supporters were the only ones allowed to comment on it just to see the chaos that is surely unfolding there, whether it is directed towards Inno herself or in her defense after seeing the latest wave of justified criticism towards her current work output.

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Couple updates, but you all already know what they say

Inno said:
Edit (Monday 3rd): I still have just a few things to finish off, so the hotfix will be out tomorrow (Tuesday) evening instead! Sorry!

Edit (Tuesday 4th): I just need one more day! Sorry again!

Duskreaper

Oct 8, 2018
So odd question would there be a way to revert the body hair option for races with scales? Or is that hard coded into the game and would require rebuilding it?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
finally got around to playing the update!
...finished the single main quest addition (that was stated to be long and challenging) in less than 10 minutes. could've finished it in less than 5 if i didn't bother with reading.

i mean come on, i know i have like 100 physique, 100 arcane, know every spell in the game (and have all the upgrades for them), and have +215% critical power +100% physical damage +100% melee damage +100% ranged damage +100% spell damage and +80% spell efficiency as well as having at least 50 shielding from any damage source and not to mention the literally unobtainable gear enchanted to have all the same buffs i have that my elemental has but... still.

Oct 4, 2019
Does anyone know any other bad-ends other than the Lunexis ones? I know of both of hers, through the milk barns, and through the new main quest content. I just want to see if there are any others in the game.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
So... the new update is out and aside from the bugfixes, which there are a lot of, we have vending machines and additional condom content for content that will likely be seen in the average playthrough. Wow.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
with all the time spent on this games clothing options I am kind of suprised they never added jordans or converse hightops as options.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes