kht

Nov 16, 2016
Not entirely sure why you can't use the hypno-watch on NPCs like Aurokaris. They'll say they love you, but won't fuck you. Got the solution right there, but nah, can't use it. The dialogue is fairly neutral too and nothing would need to change much. Seems arbitrary.
Yeah, unique npc restrictions are sometimes dumb.

You could try changing her orientation in the debug parser, using this line:

Code:
[#aurokaris.setSexualOrientation(lilaya.getSexualOrientation())]
That should change her orientation from gynephilic to ambiphilic.

If her interactions are hardcodded this won't really do anything, but if they are properly checking for orientation, it might let you fuck her. Haven't really tested it with that character in particular, but I know this works for Scarlett.

Reactions: Daddums
Mar 9, 2018

If her interactions are hardcodded this won't really do anything...
This, I truly hate this. In a way, it literally goes against how the game portrays itself, game mechanic wise. Cause the male/female ratio with these unique characters are imbalanced since most of the unique NPC's are female. Even if one goes about changing their gender through save editing, it won't matter since the scenes with them are hard coded. Don't even get me started on the sex scenes with certain unique NPC's, cause those shouldn't even be hard coded either. And it's irritating to the point that I be reluctant to progress through plot points since they most parts are for submissive players.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
... I be reluctant to progress through plot points since they most parts are for submissive players.
Not really sure what you mean here.

I mean, the Dominion Express and Amber's Bitch content are pretty clearly submissive, but it's totally possible to do a dominant playthrough of the main story (such as it is). Is there anything in particular you're having trouble with?

I would actually like to see dominant possibilities added to those two side quests (though it's obviously way less of a priority than main quest progress). I wouldn't mind being able to go into business with Natalya (might be a good way to spend money) or to sell Zaranix on the idea of my MC putting his household staff in their respective places.

Going forward, Inno really should be considering this issue though. Niche content like "get turned into a transgender centaur who loves to service horse-cock" is better left for Subscribestar polls after the main quest is finished. The main quest should have several different ways to approach it. I want a Lex Luthor-inspired MC to have access to as much content as a Druuna-inspired one.

At any rate, it's all very well to speculate about what this game could be and the incredibly varied approaches it could cater to, but what the game needs ATM is for Inno to work on it.

Mar 9, 2018
Not really sure what you mean here.

I mean, the Dominion Express and Amber's Bitch content are pretty clearly submissive...
This is what I meant, sorry. I mean that most of the recent side content had been submissive focus, and with their being more unique female NPC's than unique Male NPC's I end up tuning out most stuff in game dealing with them, since I've played this a billion times. I mostly just focus on the less important NPC enemies that roam the map (and a few male NPC's I'm actually allowed to be dom with) as a result.

Going forward, Inno really should be considering this issue though. Niche content like "get turned into a transgender centaur who loves to service horse-cock" is better left for Subscribestar polls after the main quest is finished. The main quest should have several different ways to approach it.
Mainly this, the main plot should have been done by now, but we all know the reasons why. Which is why I've found myself checking back to listen to the conversations on here. And maybe see if someone is willing to make a game that pick up certain elements from this that peek my interest enough to follow them.

Jan 7, 2022
At the pace at which the game is currently progressing, this is what I call a
“life time project”.

I think she’ll continue to give us these tiny inconsequential updates with little to no content for the next decade or until she looses her complete interest in this game cause I know for sure that her patreons tho won’t stop themselves from getting milked.

Hey who doesn’t want easy peasy money!!

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
At the pace at which the game is currently progressing, this is what I call a
“life time project”.

I think she’ll continue to give us these tiny inconsequential updates with little to no content for the next decade or until she looses her complete interest in this game cause I know for sure that her patreons tho won’t stop themselves from getting milked.

Hey who doesn’t want easy peasy money!!
I'll be waiting for whether or not somebody fixes the game for adding story content through mods. Even though it's wishful thinking, it'd be better than this stagnation.

fartbart1773

May 16, 2019
I've been waiting for new main content for over a year now. I've pretty much given up on this game, and it's a shame because I really loved this game. The customization is amazing, but then upon the realization your customization or your character really doesn't have much to do with the plot is just...it gets bland pretty quick. And the actual engine itself comes to a crawl once you really start to progress or add in slaves. And the slave system, boring, not in depth, alot o the content is very surface level and after that, eh.

Sep 26, 2018
Ah man i saw subspecies in the changelog and got my hopes up for something not furry.

But at this point it's more likely to get a platypusmorph or someshit nobody cares about than an elf or another fantasy race.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
yo i am going to be real just this once when is vore going to be a thing here if not why cuz tail vore is a demon thing i mean vore for the most part.

Mar 9, 2018
Ah man i saw subspecies in the changelog and got my hopes up for something not furry.

But at this point it's more likely to get a platypusmorph or someshit nobody cares about than an elf or another fantasy race.
Inno said things like elves and orcs will never show up in the game...so uh...waiting for fantasy races that aren't furry is moot point unless you're hoping for someone to be bold enough to make a mod of it.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020

You could try changing her orientation in the debug parser, using this line:

Code:
[#aurokaris.setSexualOrientation(lilaya.getSexualOrientation())]
That should change her orientation from gynephilic to ambiphilic.

If her interactions are hardcodded this won't really do anything, but if they are properly checking for orientation, it might let you fuck her. Haven't really tested it with that character in particular, but I know this works for Scarlett.
thank you for this I keep forgetting the debug parser is a thing (and I think it runs on the whole javascript engine the game uses).

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Inno said things like elves and orcs will never show up in the game...so uh...waiting for fantasy races that aren't furry is moot point unless you're hoping for someone to be bold enough to make a mod of it.
also I think its more likely to see a modded mlp race then any human race.

4.10 star(s) 118 Votes