Sep 16, 2018
well i was thinking something like how the sims 4 has a limit of i think 200 sims total. and once you reach that limit noone can get pregnant and such. however for liliths throne the enemy npcs would run out of town after attacking you
Yeah a mix of systems here would probably be good, though I'd stratify npc limits into different groups since some (slaves) would need to be simulated (in a minimalist fashion) each turn. But for random encounters, it should be straightforward enough to have their "home tile" point to the npc's respective file and load them back up when encountered. That way random npcs would just occupy storage space instead of RAM when not interacting with the player. Of course, that whole approach assumes storage space isn't an issue for the player.

Feb 8, 2019
LT may be a jumbled up mess of a spaghetti monster in terms of code.
But this game has started to show its charm, and a few of the upcoming species are especially welcome for me.
It's pretty easy to speedrun this game to snuff out the new stuff, and the ever growing debug list is surprisingly helpful.

One thing that I'm hoping for to be added to the debug list is a expansion on the skippable quests feature to include the romance quests and sidequests (Natalya's forced transformation for quest progression is really annoying if you have already made some complex customizations to your character, and it's pretty time consuming) and a completed contacts feature.

Still a decent game nonetheless.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
LT may be a jumbled up mess of a spaghetti monster in terms of code.
But this game has started to show its charm, and a few of the upcoming species are especially welcome for me.
It's pretty easy to speedrun this game to snuff out the new stuff, and the ever growing debug list is surprisingly helpful.

One thing that I'm hoping for to be added to the debug list is a expansion on the skippable quests feature to include the romance quests and sidequests (Natalya's forced transformation for quest progression is really annoying if you have already made some complex customizations to your character, and it's pretty time consuming) and a completed contacts feature.

Still a decent game nonetheless.
its still not as bad as yadere dev in terms of code quality

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
I've only been able to skim some of Inno's code but iirc isn't it a big part of the issue that the game loads and updates every char every turn, as opposed to say only when the player enters their tile?
Yep. The endTurn() function used to do way too much every time the player would move.

AceXP did put in some fixes to help mitigate that, so it's definitely better than it used to be. Still, with the number of people reporting performance issues I'm sure there's still plenty of work left to do.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Hey! 4.6 is out!

So we got a couple of filler NPCs that likely won't do anything beyond sell items that can be found anywhere else, the continuation of bad end, and... the ability to import NPCs to the slave auction AND to the nightclub now.

And nothing else of particular value beside some much needed, if minor, reduction of unneeded status checks made with every cycle. Does this about cover everything? I really hope I am wrong about the Slaver's Alley thing, not that I am particular hopeful either.

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
I've been wondering. Is there an easy way to remove the 3-day limit from the Murk Milker training and, for example, make the 3rd day loop ir something like that?

urgeth

Aug 19, 2016
java -jar LilithsThrone_0_3_2_2.jar
Error: Could not find or load main class com.lilithsthrone.main.Main
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application

Getting this on jar executable.
Assuming you're on a Debian system or similar, this is how to solve it:

First make sure the "openjfx" package is installed (e.g. via sudo apt install openjfx).
Then run the following command (all in one line):
java --module-path /usr/share/openjfx/lib --add-modules=javafx.controls,javafx.fxml,javafx.web -jar LilithsThrone_0_4_6.jar

(The last argument is the name of the JAR file in the download; you may have to change the version number to match what you have.)

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
the ability to import NPCs to the slave auction AND to the nightclub now.
If nightclub importing preserves the background perk, that's at least a bit useful. Even if the perks mostly only matter for roleplaying or people who re-enable companions, or being able to do a no-slave run but still customize your household (I'm assuming you can get nightclub chars to move in with you but I could be remembering it completely wrong, I haven't touched it in forever).

I like getting the generic slave perk that gives more +phys instead of useless crap like mugger, but I can see where alternatives would come in handy.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Assuming you're on a Debian system or similar, this is how to solve it:

First make sure the "openjfx" package is installed (e.g. via sudo apt install openjfx).
Then run the following command (all in one line):
java --module-path /usr/share/openjfx/lib --add-modules=javafx.controls,javafx.fxml,javafx.web -jar LilithsThrone_0_4_6.jar

(The last argument is the name of the JAR file in the download; you may have to change the version number to match what you have.)
srsly thank you for this as far as i can tell this not talked about on the openjfx website itself.

Reactions: urgeth

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
If nightclub importing preserves the background perk, that's at least a bit useful. Even if the perks mostly only matter for roleplaying or people who re-enable companions, or being able to do a no-slave run but still customize your household (I'm assuming you can get nightclub chars to move in with you but I could be remembering it completely wrong, I haven't touched it in forever).

I like getting the generic slave perk that gives more +phys instead of useless crap like mugger, but I can see where alternatives would come in handy.
You never needed the nightclub for this; you could just go to City Hall and head up to the Waiting Room to import an NPC to move in directly. My best guess for nightclub imports is for for being able to sex an OC repeatedly without necessarily having them move in.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
You never needed the nightclub for this; you could just go to City Hall and head up to the Waiting Room to import an NPC to move in directly.
Oh neat. Guess this shows how often I've looked at City Hall too, I think I peeked in once years ago and saw a function to change your name and that's all I ever remembered about it.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Murk Milker training?
Murk is a character that you can encounter during the rat den quest (starts with Axel in the gambling den) and he has a few slaves that are being used as milkers and involuntary prostitutes.
If you challenge Murk, Vengar, or just challenge all the rats in the den AND lose, you get turned over to Murk to be trained as one of his milk slaves. If you don't escape after 3 days or so, it becomes a game over, as your character will have become an obedient and mind broken slave being milked and fucked forever.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Not entirely sure why you can't use the hypno-watch on NPCs like Aurokaris. They'll say they love you, but won't fuck you. Got the solution right there, but nah, can't use it. The dialogue is fairly neutral too and nothing would need to change much. Seems arbitrary.

kht

Nov 16, 2016
Not entirely sure why you can't use the hypno-watch on NPCs like Aurokaris. They'll say they love you, but won't fuck you. Got the solution right there, but nah, can't use it. The dialogue is fairly neutral too and nothing would need to change much. Seems arbitrary.
Yeah, unique npc restrictions are sometimes dumb.

You could try changing her orientation in the debug parser, using this line:

Code:
[#aurokaris.setSexualOrientation(lilaya.getSexualOrientation())]
That should change her orientation from gynephilic to ambiphilic.

If her interactions are hardcodded this won't really do anything, but if they are properly checking for orientation, it might let you fuck her. Haven't really tested it with that character in particular, but I know this works for Scarlett.

Reactions: Daddums
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes