Mar 9, 2018
Any link? I so far found a few mods that actually add things of note, a rebalance for Enchantment system, and a few others I didn't try out yet, will let you all know how they work out later.
Here it is:

Hopefully, the ones you found do something with the slaves or normal npcs, or allow the player to dominate the unique npcs (and change their sex), add more (male) npcs, or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: LikkerdySplit

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
So, i try new patch and anyone know how make npc use bdsm gears to my chara, ofc im already enable fetish bdsm?

Here is a mod list i discovered on pastebin (!UPDATE!) I did a big cleanup and Culled all the broken links.
Can u check 19 + 27 plz. Thank u very much for awesome shares.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2022
There is no possible way that any slave is more combat-ready than an Elemental. There are a couple mentions available if you enable companions (eg. taking Brax to Slaver Alley) but slaves/companions can't hold a candle to an Elemental in combat.

Dunno about he calendar thing. I just started a new playthrough myself and it was there as normal.
I personally haven't messed with Elementals yet, since this is still my first playthrough. I completed all the main quests up til this point in the update, and have done several missions. Got to 3 million using this broken feature of mass-slaving succubi and selling their gear and potions afterwards. There's still a lot of experimenting I have yet to do, but the previous comments in these threads don't leave me hopeful that the game is going in a good direction, which is a shame since I love games that are similar to Corruption of Champions II.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I personally haven't messed with Elementals yet, since this is still my first playthrough. I completed all the main quests up til this point in the update, and have done several missions. Got to 3 million using this broken feature of mass-slaving succubi and selling their gear and potions afterwards. There's still a lot of experimenting I have yet to do, but the previous comments in these threads don't leave me hopeful that the game is going in a good direction, which is a shame since I love games that are similar to Corruption of Champions II.
I dont think using CoC2 as some kind of measure is a good idea since its currently going through some kind of drama thing.

Mistik

Jun 3, 2018
Oh hey, the old item mod list.

Mod lists would be so much more interesting if modding could do anything interesting. Just seeing 108 item packs, most of which aren't all that original, is so underwhelming compared to games that were designed with modding in mind.
Look mods by Phobos.
Map editor from within the game;
Endless obedience and affection;
Change the preset of the body or clothes of the character to yourself or others;
Cloning inventory;
Change any npc by summoning him to the hallway tile in the mansion. Sex is possible.
Etc.
That's what he focuses on.

The most important thing is not game builds. Everything works in vanilla.

There are no modders in discord who know the programming language, so we see basic mods that do not require this.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Look mods by Phobos.
Map editor from within the game;
Endless obedience and affection;
Change the preset of the body or clothes of the character to yourself or others;
Cloning inventory;
Change any npc by summoning him to the hallway tile in the mansion. Sex is possible.
Etc.
That's what he focuses on.

The most important thing is not game builds. Everything works in vanilla.

There are no modders in discord who know the programming language, so we see basic mods that do not require this.
I've seen them. The map editor is the only real interesting point in all that. Well, that and the ability to wipe your inventory, since the inventory system is pretty shit.

But even still, none of those really add anything *new*. They don't really add any reason to keep playing. They might make things better for long time players, but its mostly about ignoring the shit parts of the game, not expanding on the game.

I'm a little disappointed that Inno completely reworked the encounter system, but it seems like it was done without modding in mind again. The one thing this game *desperately* needs is content modding. But that's just not going to ever happen.

I dont think using CoC2 as some kind of measure is a good idea since its currently going through some kind of drama thing.
eh... When is CoC2/TiTS *not* going through some drama. And by going through drama, I mean when does this site actually like those games. The drama always seems to be "F75 and 4chan don't like the direction they went" and that's about it. And while I definitely agree when it comes to TiTS, it's still not a problem that a game goes in a direction I don't personally like. So the drama is always stupid as fuck.

I do really love how much this site hates observer and the kitsune content though. Specially since, for a long, long time, it was basically the only interesting content in the game. And it was the only content that tried to actually add choice or branching outcomes to the game. The rants they go on are always great in that confidentially and aggressively incorrect sort of way.

Personally, I like it. Every game needs more fox girls. I'm looking at you LT; you already included the set up, now give me the payoff.

Mistik

Jun 3, 2018
But even still, none of those really add anything *new*. They don't really add any reason to keep playing. They might make things better for long time players, but its mostly about ignoring the shit parts of the game, not expanding on the game.
Yes, it does not add content to pass. I don't think there will be custom quests. And I see no reason to do it for the developer.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I've seen them. The map editor is the only real interesting point in all that. Well, that and the ability to wipe your inventory, since the inventory system is pretty shit.

I'm a little disappointed that Inno completely reworked the encounter system, but it seems like it was done without modding in mind again. The one thing this game *desperately* needs is content modding. But that's just not going to ever happen.

eh... When is CoC2/TiTS *not* going through some drama. And by going through drama, I mean when does this site actually like those games. The drama always seems to be "F75 and 4chan don't like the direction they went" and that's about it. And while I definitely agree when it comes to TiTS, it's still not a problem that a game goes in a direction I don't personally like. So the drama is always stupid as fuck.

I do really love how much this site hates observer and the kitsune content though. Specially since, for a long, long time, it was basically the only interesting content in the game. And it was the only content that tried to actually add choice or branching outcomes to the game. The rants they go on are always great in that confidentially and aggressively incorrect sort of way.

Personally, I like it. Every game needs more fox girls. I'm looking at you LT; you already included the set up, now give me the payoff.
I really enjoy the kitsune content because its very well world built and has an interesting dynamic tho I am quietly miffed that I cant choose to have a muzzled face if I bind myself to keros

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
So several months later and still only minor bug fixes and minor game tweaks.
Years.
Not months.
YEARS of light content additions, with the only exception being the addition of Ellis in May of... 2021? Huh, coulda sworn it was a little more recent than that. Almost a year and a half since the addition of Ellis and the game still feels exactly the same in all the worst ways. Go figure.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Almost a year and a half since the addition of Ellis and the game still feels exactly the same in all the worst ways. Go figure.
I'd say it's because the additions don't actually advance the main story much. When I started playing a couple years ago, the game "ended" with the MC being told to go to Elis. Like, the context seems to indicate that this was something the MC was going to do the next day or something.

Of course, you couldn't go to Elis, because it didn't actually exist yet. So the MC just ended up tooling around Dominion aimlessly.

Fast forward a couple of years and we now have what the MC did the next day. Over the course of the next couple weeks, if they are taking their time.

Of course it doesn't feel like much progress has been made. Not much progress has been made.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
So, i try new patch and anyone know how make npc use bdsm gears to my chara, ofc im already enable fetish bdsm?
The NPC you are interacting with needs to be the Dom in the scene, they need to Like or Love the Bondage Applier fetish AND have bondage gear in their inventory.

Also, if they only have items that get placed onto body parts that they want to use (penis, vagina, anus), they will not equip said items. So, if they want to use your dick and they have a chastity cage in their inventory, they won't put the cage on your character and same thing for dildos and plugs if they want to use one of those orifices.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
re: Dairy Farming

Currently getting 160,000-ish flames per 24 hours from a single, full-capacity milking room (fully equipped room w/ industrial milkers; eight fully-enhanced Imp "futacows" being processed 42/7).

So yeah. Probably would have been around 14 million per day before the nerf.

On the other hand, it's still the best passive income in the game.

Jun 16, 2022
Looks like Savin doing that "just because I took the commission money doesn't mean I have to honor the commission, in fact I'm gonna delete it because I'm the boss" thing he sometimes does to his player base.
Oh, well, excuse my ignorance then, because from looking at the forums for the past 40 minutes for CoC2, apparently I have missed a lot of controversial content, and the writers' supposedly long standing beef with their fanbase, which is a shame, because the moment I left the game on, I didn't feel particularly upset with the direction of the story.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes