Melon Love

Jul 11, 2017
Years.
Not months.
YEARS of light content additions, with the only exception being the addition of Ellis in May of... 2021? Huh, coulda sworn it was a little more recent than that. Almost a year and a half since the addition of Ellis and the game still feels exactly the same in all the worst ways. Go figure.
Half the new content doesnt even work properly. I took a stab at light modding to find the chastity modifier that 'prevents erections during sex' (I tried both, neither work) does not actually prevent erections and realized chastity items have only been functioning properly because of the 'block access' to body part modifier prevents the body part from being used.

Reactions: BobCarter

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Half the new content doesnt even work properly. I took a stab at light modding to find the chastity modifier that 'prevents erections during sex' (I tried both, neither work) does not actually prevent erections and realized chastity items have only been functioning properly because of the 'block access' to body part modifier prevents the body part from being used.
Things not working, whether they are unintentionally broken or completely unplayable, is less of a bug and more of a feature with this game. I thought this was obvious, but then again, I have been here for a long while.

Melon Love

Jul 11, 2017
Things not working, whether they are unintentionally broken or completely unplayable, is less of a bug and more of a feature with this game. I thought this was obvious, but then again, I have been here for a long while.
Does Innoxia also work for Riot games? Yeesh.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I always just assumed that chastity devices worked like this in the game. Does the game even track whether or not a given penis is erect?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I always just assumed that chastity devices worked like this in the game. Does the game even track whether or not a given penis is erect?
I seriously doubt that the game tracks that and probably just ASSUMES that dicks are hard from the get go.
There are scenes you can encounter, like the Enforcers in the alley, where the scene can start with them immediately sticking their dick inside you and if you start a encounter with a pair of exhibitionists, you can stick your dick inside them while in the default standing position with no 'warmup' needed.

Once you hit a certain lust level, vaginas get wet and dicks start drooling precum, but I think that is about as close to arousal that the game gets.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Prolly said before, this has potential but innoxia needs to be chained to the computer and forced to finish the story at the very least modder will fix the rest like nearly any game ever. Otherwise i'll be shooting cum dust before any major story progress is made.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Prolly said before, this has potential but innoxia needs to be chained to the computer and forced to finish the story at the very least modder will fix the rest like nearly any game ever. Otherwise i'll be shooting cum dust before any major story progress is made.
Inno must be into hardcore edging and denial.
Followers are not allowed to cum until the story is finished... see how long people last. xD

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
There are scenes you can encounter, like the Enforcers in the alley, where the scene can start with them immediately sticking their dick inside you and if you start a encounter with a pair of exhibitionists, you can stick your dick inside them while in the default standing position with no 'warmup' needed.
Thats the magic of friendship.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
IIRC the offspring tracker wasn't implemented last time I played. Is it functional?

Also, to what extent does the game acknowledge relationships when having sex with random offspring?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
if minecraft amd spiral knights can setup some kind of cut off point i think Lilith throne can too. Also do not make your own copy of built in datastructures unless it is some kind of requirement because the built in versions in many cases have engine and bytecode specific optimizations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yet Another Lurker

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
IIRC the offspring tracker wasn't implemented last time I played. Is it functional?

Also, to what extent does the game acknowledge relationships when having sex with random offspring?
The offspring map simply summons an offspring onto your location as an encounter, so it works well enough. If you've got loads of kids, it'll bog you down a lot until the list properly loads. Also, it only goes down one generation from you. No pure grandkids.
You're both aware of who the other person is almost immediately, sooner if you use the offspring map. No happy accidents.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
The offspring map simply summons an offspring onto your location as an encounter, so it works well enough. If you've got loads of kids, it'll bog you down a lot until the list properly loads. Also, it only goes down one generation from you. No pure grandkids.
You're both aware of who the other person is almost immediately, sooner if you use the offspring map. No happy accidents.
Thanks for the response. So is the map not actually a map then? I was actually hoping for something more natural, where you find out where they are and try to seek them out. And also that you could randomly encounter them while traveling around or at the night club.

And what I meant by acknowledge the relationship during sex is, does the dialogue (dirty talk, etc.) or flavor text reference the relationship?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for the response. So is the map not actually a map then? I was actually hoping for something more natural, where you find out where they are and try to seek them out. And also that you could randomly encounter them while traveling around or at the night club.

And what I meant by acknowledge the relationship during sex is, does the dialogue (dirty talk, etc.) or flavor text reference the relationship?
That would've been more interesting. Damn.
And I had to replay a bit to check, but largely no. No dialogue, but some of the flavor text might. I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Sad
Reactions: baloneysammich
4.10 star(s) 117 Votes