Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Got an interesting reaction from the discord, apparently your actually meant to cheese money and stock up on restorative items, as in that's the intended way to heal.
So... the standard RPG method? I wonder how long until cheese wheels become a healing item meant to be eaten a dozen at a time and decorative dragon claw keys are added. Seems more likely we will see this than the third Elder Lillin at this rate.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
So... the standard RPG method? I wonder how long until cheese wheels become a healing item meant to be eaten a dozen at a time and decorative dragon claw keys are added. Seems more likely we will see this than the third Elder Lillin at this rate.
I mean, isn't one of the daughters already meant to be a dragon?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
meybe they will also add a bow and arrow so we can take an arrow to the knee

rigoberto2020

Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the response. So is the map not actually a map then? I was actually hoping for something more natural, where you find out where they are and try to seek them out. And also that you could randomly encounter them while traveling around or at the night club.

And what I meant by acknowledge the relationship during sex is, does the dialogue (dirty talk, etc.) or flavor text reference the relationship?
There is some flavour text (whatever pet name they have for you defaults to mom/dad if they're related, so they go with that) sometimes but the moment to moment rarely affects actual sex scene text yet. You can get extra lines at the beginning and end of the scene if you enable party members and go for a threesome.

Two things I've seen talked about on and off for years now is that you can't marry anybody (at least as far as I know) and you can't give your kids or friends a permanent place to stay. Only slaves stay indefinitely unless you intentionally cripple your kids'/friends' income and make them unemployed, thus incurring the cost of their rent onto your own finances, or you never invite them to live with you in the first place.
You can give anyone a permanent place to stay in Lilaya's house; they can work jobs while living with you. Not sure how much that affects their income (since if they don't live with you, it doesn't matter for much anyway?) compared to them being in the streets, though. You can kick them out of the house while preserving them as well -- probably a good idea to wait until they tell you they found another place if you need the room for something else.

My biggest QoL wish rn is being able to name your kids. Late game you just end up with so many it's hard to keep track because the name randomizer can only do so much.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Got an interesting reaction from the discord, apparently your actually meant to cheese money and stock up on restorative items, as in that's the intended way to heal.
I wouldn't believe them. That's implying that there was any intention behind the combat system and how it interact with the other tools.

But yeah, I'm sure having an infinite supply of 100% healing potions that can be used without any real cost was intended, and not just a horrible lack of foresight when adding two systems that interact in stupid ways.

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
... You can give anyone a permanent place to stay in Lilaya's house; they can work jobs while living with you. ...

... My biggest QoL wish rn is being able to name your kids. Late game you just end up with so many it's hard to keep track because the name randomizer can only do so much.
Yeah, they can still work, but it's always a temporary arrangement and it definitely feels like it. Like couch surfing. It doesn't help that in-story it's Lilaya's house, and you get the feeling you're not supposed to stay there for very long. With the way the game's being set up now that more than just Dominion is available, it seems extremely out of place to just leave your new beau in your aunt's house that you only visit once every few months. You could take them with you as a companion, but then you miss out on a lot of the interaction mechanics because Inno decided "Fuck that, I put that in too early," and stopped working on companions. And if they have a job they disappear and travel the whole goddamn way back to Dominion.

As for how kids come to be, I think that was just filler content that's stayed around for way longer than intended. That theory seems a bit more plausible when you look at how random generation for kids occurs, plus the random encounter chance on an unoccupied Dangerous tile. Considering the depth of the other housing mechanics, some of the mechanics surrounding pregnancy, and the initial interactions once you discover your offspring, there's a lot pointing to a currently unimplemented choice immediately after birth between kicking your little crotch goblins out or keeping them around. For instance if you knock up a slave, shouldn't the child be born into slavery as well and thus either pop up in Slaver Alley if you don't have a room, or have a screen where you can assign them a room if one's available? Or if you impregnate someone you took in or freed, shouldn't they get a say in whether or not the fruit of their loins gets thrown out on their ass?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
There is some flavour text (whatever pet name they have for you defaults to mom/dad if they're related, so they go with that) sometimes but the moment to moment rarely affects actual sex scene text yet. You can get extra lines at the beginning and end of the scene if you enable party members and go for a threesome.

You can give anyone a permanent place to stay in Lilaya's house; they can work jobs while living with you. Not sure how much that affects their income (since if they don't live with you, it doesn't matter for much anyway?) compared to them being in the streets, though. You can kick them out of the house while preserving them as well -- probably a good idea to wait until they tell you they found another place if you need the room for something else.

My biggest QoL wish rn is being able to name your kids. Late game you just end up with so many it's hard to keep track because the name randomizer can only do so much.
I think you can rename them via the debug console thing.

AlexGD

Dec 17, 2019
I have a question, I don't know if it has already been asked, but I wanted to know if there was a way to make your children have parts of a different race, for example, a wolf-morph with cat-morph parts.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The most obvious answer is to convince them to drink a potion enchanted to give them the parts you want. Other than that I don't know, I usually don't spawn many kids so as to not slow the game down.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
The most obvious answer is to convince them to drink a potion enchanted to give them the parts you want. Other than that I don't know, I usually don't spawn many kids so as to not slow the game down.
No one ever acknowledges being transformed beyond the initial potion drinking, so that's probably the easiest way.

Save editing always works.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
No one ever acknowledges being transformed beyond the initial potion drinking, so that's probably the easiest way.

Save editing always works.
save editing can just be really really confusing and it can break your text editor if the file grows tremendously

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
As someone whose MCs generally only breed with unique NPCs (ie. Lilaya, Meraxis, Lissieth, Helena, Nyan, etc.) while scrupulously avoiding having kids with randos, I thank you for your insight into other people's play styles.

You have so many offspring that the game has run out of names for them? How the fuck does this game even run for you at all with that many NPCs up?

rigoberto2020

Jan 19, 2020
As someone whose MCs generally only breed with unique NPCs (ie. Lilaya, Meraxis, Lissieth, Helena, Nyan, etc.) while scrupulously avoiding having kids with randos, I thank you for your insight into other people's play styles.

You have so many offspring that the game has run out of names for them? How the fuck does this game even run for you at all with that many NPCs up?
There's a surprisingly small amount of randomly generated name options by species. I'm not into animal-types so almost every offspring I get has the same 5 demon-based prefix and suffix variants or whatever as options to make names. Your kids can also get junior'd and end up with the other parent's name again too.

The game runs fine. The offspring map takes a few seconds to load when it has a lot of records to hold but I just don't let it get that full.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I wouldn't believe them. That's implying that there was any intention behind the combat system and how it interact with the other tools.

But yeah, I'm sure having an infinite supply of 100% healing potions that can be used without any real cost was intended, and not just a horrible lack of foresight when adding two systems that interact in stupid ways.
They claim it is, and that's why regeneration will never get buffed to a point you don't need to use those.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
They claim it is, and that's why regeneration will never get buffed to a point you don't need to use those.
Well I mean, technically you don't need to use any recovery items if you just kill everyone else in a single turn. That, or just have enough natural shielding to take zero damage. Or just have enough health that you out-regen whatever damage they can do.
Y'know I'm actually starting to feel a little bad for the people I end up fighting...

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
That has more to do with your text editor than anything else. I concatenated all my saves into a single file with nearly 1 million lines and vim doesn't miss a beat.
damn one of these days I actually need to learn vim I use nano almost exclusively unless I need an actual gui

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
but only because this site's search is retarded.
It apparently no longer works properly. You can start but can't transform to apparent age <18, and any attempt to do so resets apparent age to 18. Also you can't seem to get anything done at Kate's ... no piercings or etc. for the player, though for NPCs you can get them done with "send to Kate". The transform hasn't worked for at least the last couple updates of the mod. Maybe Inno re-coded something to srcew this up? I think that's the case because there's also what I think is a new hard cap on apparent age increases, to 10 years beyond real age. So for ex. 21 year old can't ever look older than 31. This goes hand in hand with the hard floor of 18.

Personally I want to see big titted Sailor Moons stepping on tentacle monsters, and I want to see "Freaky Friday" style body swaps into a milf. Can't do this in main game and now apparently can't do this in the mod either.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes