Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
As someone whose MCs generally only breed with unique NPCs (ie. Lilaya, Meraxis, Lissieth, Helena, Nyan, etc.) while scrupulously avoiding having kids with randos, I thank you for your insight into other people's play styles.

You have so many offspring that the game has run out of names for them? How the fuck does this game even run for you at all with that many NPCs up?
My MC avoids breeding with anyone else at all. She quaffs broodmother and virility/fertility potions, after getting the appropriate perks & fetishes, then knocks herself up with auto-insemination via the milking chamber. Usually pop out 12-24 kids each time.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
The offspring map simply summons an offspring onto your location as an encounter, so it works well enough. If you've got loads of kids, it'll bog you down a lot until the list properly loads. Also, it only goes down one generation from you. No pure grandkids.
You're both aware of who the other person is almost immediately, sooner if you use the offspring map. No happy accidents.
It tracks if someone is your grandchild, great grandchild, great great grandchild, etc. But it only does so if they're also your direct child. wink wink nudge nudge. It also tracks if you were their father, mother, or both.

Jun 17, 2020
Short question: Is there a way to tie the futanari "prostate massage" action to the "anal fingering" state? I fear this may be hard-coded though...
(The game has it tied to the pussy right now.)

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Always find it odd that npcs that spawn in with like/loves impregnating/being impregnated have sterility pill effects or use condoms.

Reactions: mrttao

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Short question: Is there a way to tie the futanari "prostate massage" action to the "anal fingering" state? I fear this may be hard-coded though...
(The game has it tied to the pussy right now.)
You have three options:
If you don't care too much what bits are hanging out, you can remove the vagina with potions.
If you are particularly resilient to sanity damage, you can try to dig around in the code.

If you're feeling insanely lucky, you could attempt to get into the LT Discord and ask someone there to help you out. It's a long shot, though. Mainly because your request would suggest there's something not perfect with the game, which is grounds for a dogpiling at the very least.
If you pick 2 or 3, best of luck!

mide

Nov 28, 2017
i dont think i understand how to make slaves. iv been beating the succutaurs in the plains, and putting rings on them to enslave them, but they dont show up anywhere, can someone tell me what im doing wrong

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
i dont think i understand how to make slaves. iv been beating the succutaurs in the plains, and putting rings on them to enslave them, but they dont show up anywhere, can someone tell me what im doing wrong
They'd be showing up in the slaver area. You have to have a slaver's license (but I don't think you can actually enslave before you get it so whatever) and a slave room built, then go into Manage Room and bring them there.
If that ain't working, I'm not sure what to say.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
The tool tips that appear can have some actual, pertinent, information now and then.

Succutar.jpg
I highlighted the important bit in case you missed it in the game.

So, apparently Inno coded those NPCs to be non-enslaveable.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
Feb 8, 2019
The tool tips that appear can have some actual, pertinent, information now and then.

View attachment 2103616
I highlighted the important bit in case you missed it in the game.

So, apparently Inno coded those NPCs to be non-enslaveable.
According to her, the reason why quite a few of the NPC's are coded like that is for "story progression" reasons.
However, once she's completely done with the game (which will probably be after 4 years or so, maybe more), she's going to refine some of the features so that it is easier to enslave them.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
The in-game conceit is that items with the "Enslavement" enchantment somehow tap into the criminal database of Lilith's Realm.

To put it another way, you can enslave alleyway attackers in Dominion and tunnel-tramps in Submission because those fuckers are known criminals. The enchantment somehow senses the outstanding warrant and activates.

The succutaurs in the Foloi Fields, on the other hand, are operating under the command of the ruler of that area. As a result, they have no outstanding warrants and are not able to be enslaved.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
According to her, the reason why quite a few of the NPC's are coded like that is for "story progression" reasons.
However, once she's completely done with the game (which will probably be after 4 years or so, maybe more), she's going to refine some of the features so that it is easier to enslave them.
There are more than just those Succutars that can't be enslaved? I did not know that.

I don't really do much with the slavery system, it just never interested me that much. Any time I had slaves, I just bought the cheapest ones from the market and put them to work cleaning floors and being experimented on.

4 years to complete the game sounds highly optimistic. Inno hasn't had the best track record over the last 2 or 3 years, but who knows, Inno may surprise everyone and suddenly start turning out more story by the truck load.

Feb 8, 2019
There are more than just those Succutars that can't be enslaved? I did not know that.

I don't really do much with the slavery system, it just never interested me that much. Any time I had slaves, I just bought the cheapest ones from the market and put them to work cleaning floors and being experimented on.

4 years to complete the game sounds highly optimistic. Inno hasn't had the best track record over the last 2 or 3 years, but who knows, Inno may surprise everyone and suddenly start turning out more story by the truck load.
True, it's way to optimistic, and it's pretty unbelievable to think that she actually mentioned that. Guess by then the Lilith's Tower content will not be out by then, which is unfortunate to say the least. I'm actually curious what she has planned for that, but she's secretive about that.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Anyone know how to access urethra penetration content? I have the setting for it enabled.
One participant needs a highly-elastic or wide-open urethra or a generally large penis. It helps for the other participant to have a smaller/average penis, but it's not necessary. You may have to mess around with transformatives a bit.

The shit I say on this site to be helpful, fucking CHRIST

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
One participant needs a highly-elastic or wide-open urethra or a generally large penis. It helps for the other participant to have a smaller/average penis, but it's not necessary. You may have to mess around with transformatives a bit.

The shit I say on this site to be helpful, fucking CHRIST
I kind of wish the penetration stuff would be sillier like causing backflow or the like.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Guess by then the Lilith's Tower content will not be out by then, which is unfortunate to say the least. I'm actually curious what she has planned for that, but she's secretive about that.
My assumption was that the Lilith's Tower content was the endgame for the main story. Some kind of confrontation with Lilith where the MC can choose to liberate or conquer. My impression is that she may very well be less "secretive" and more "clueless". That is, Inno seems very unclear about what the next step is in the game's story.

Keep in mind that the game's still building towards the first real "boss". If Inno hasn't worked out how that confrontation works, then she clearly has always had a murkier idea of what a completed LT was going to look like than she gave the impression of having.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes