Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Most likely wont see anything the end of Feb if Inno's blog is anything to go off of
I just checked her blogspot after a few months of not giving a darn about this burning trash bin. Still the same excuses. At this point I'm growing to believe that she lives in the warp universe of Warhammer 40K where only chaos reigns. Family matters, health matters, not-feeling-like-working bullshits, and when she actually felt like gurgling something out into the hungry mouths of players (and payers alike) she'd drip a sliver of what she planned to make plus a bucket of bugs so she could focus on that for months and be justified for not creating actual contents. What else is there.

Reactions: Jack66521

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I just checked her blogspot after a few months of not giving a darn about this burning trash bin. Still the same excuses. At this point I'm growing to believe that she lives in the warp universe of Warhammer 40K where only chaos reigns. Family matters, health matters, not-feeling-like-working bullshits, and when she actually felt like gurgling something out into the hungry mouths of players (and payers alike) she'd drip a sliver of what she planned to make plus a bucket of bugs so she could focus on that for months and be justified for not creating actual contents. What else is there.
Is it bad that the moment you mentioned 40k and the warp my mind instantly thought of the way warp-travel FUCKS your time perception? like "1 day of travel inside the warp could be anything from 1 hour to 100 years in realspace" so Inno NEVER realizes how fuckin long she taakes between updates?

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
... so Inno NEVER realizes how fuckin long she taakes between updates?
I think at this point she definitely knows that she's dragging out the game too much for her own good, but why stop now? The patrons still pump her accounts full of cash every month and whoever tries to criticize her will be heavily barked on by her Discord server full of white knights. Clueless people still stumble upon this game, be amazed by the diversity and simp Inno, repeating the cycle. If by some miracles the patrons stop and the white knights disperse, she can just claim that she can't live working on the game full-time like before and has to find real job thus throwing the whole project down the sea. I'd do it if I were her. YOU would do it. EVERYONE would do it.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I think at this point she definitely knows that she's dragging out the game too much for her own good, but why stop now? The patrons still pump her accounts full of cash every month and whoever tries to criticize her will be heavily barked on by her Discord server full of white knights. Clueless people still stumble upon this game, be amazed by the diversity and simp Inno, repeating the cycle. If by some miracles the patrons stop and the white knights disperse, she can just claim that she can't live working on the game full-time like before and has to find real job thus throwing the whole project down the sea. I'd do it if I were her. YOU would do it. EVERYONE would do it.
Yeah, yeah we would do that, goddam current state of affairs perpetuating the issues for fear of the proyect being abbandoned, that being said I agree the diversity in customization is KING in this game and the sole reason I still enjoy playing it from time to time.

nafeba3875

Mar 23, 2022
It's open source so somebody could in theory do a fork if/when the game dies but I have heard to code is so spaghetti it would probably take forever for someone to even learn the code

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
quick question. is there any news in poke mod?
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, the gdrive will always be the newest version, you can see what the mod adds by reading the folder names.

If you want to know if you have the latest version, you either need to keep track of the version you downloaded, or check for the changelog that Ein#8116 posts on the liliths throne discord.

If you want to know what has changed and will change in the future, I don't know what version you downloaded, but Ein mostly adds new pokemon races and pokemon moves, so just check if new ones have showed up in the mod files.

Liliths throne save files are pretty robust and will usually not break when you switch mods around, so you can probably delete your existing mod version and check if the save is alight with the new version, then just remove the new mod and revert the deleted version if the save doesn't take it well (just don't save over it while you have the new mods installed)

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
It's open source so somebody could in theory do a fork if/when the game dies but I have heard to code is so spaghetti it would probably take forever for someone to even learn the code
It's not open source. Just because the source code is available does not mean its open source.

from the game's license said:
Although this Project is publicly available, it is not open source software. All Content is under sole ownership and Copyright 2016 Innoxia (innoxia7@gmail.com) all rights reserved.
Unrelated....

Inno must be reading this thread again, because she's trying to make me a liar when it comes to the schedule.

By being even slower than my prediction.

Amazing.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
It's not open source. Just because the source code is available does not mean its open source.

Unrelated....

Inno must be reading this thread again, because she's trying to make me a liar when it comes to the schedule.

By being even slower than my prediction.

Amazing.
Can Innoxia really do anything, if a community decides to continue developing it? I know COC had a bunch of people developing it even though the creators didn't want them to, though they could definitely make it harder, I also can't find a lot of info on the topic can you sue someone for developing your game for free?

Also, I feel like at this point Innoxia should just hire someone to do their job, it probably make more money if it had a consistent schedule. I'm also confused why they even have a schedule at this point just say they'll release it when it ready and give some progress updates, it's not like anyone could still believe she is ever going to be on schedule anymore

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Can Innoxia really do anything, if a community decides to continue developing it? I know COC had a bunch of people developing it even though the creators didn't want them to, though they could definitely make it harder, I also can't find a lot of info on the topic can you sue someone for developing your game for free?
It depends on how much of that hard-'earned' money Inno wants to spend playing Whack-a-Mole with the people who take up the mantle. If I have this correct, as long as the suit is filed correctly, it can reach a courtroom. At that point whether it's justified is up to the court. If the 'new' development team doesn't respond, Inno would win by default. Again, that's my understanding of the outline of the process, not the legal merit.
The whole thing could devolve into an 'in forma pauperis'/'pro se' battle, which I would need popcorn for.

But yes, if financial backing dies off because a person or group of people hijack the game's development and produce it for free, Inno could sue for damages. This is her job after all, however poorly she manages it. She couldn't do shit about competition with new/different code, though, unless she wants to risk a countersuit via antitrust law.

Reactions: prismatix

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
It depends on how much of that hard-'earned' money Inno wants to spend playing Whack-a-Mole with the people who take up the mantle. If I have this correct, as long as the suit is filed correctly, it can reach a courtroom. At that point whether it's justified is up to the court. If the 'new' development team doesn't respond, Inno would win by default. Again, that's my understanding of the outline of the process, not the legal merit.
The whole thing could devolve into an 'in forma pauperis'/'pro se' battle, which I would need popcorn for.

But yes, if financial backing dies off because a person or group of people hijack the game's development and produce it for free, Inno could sue for damages. This is her job after all, however poorly she manages it. She couldn't do shit about competition with new/different code, though, unless she wants to risk a countersuit via antitrust law.
Well that sucks, I tried looking online but all I got was stuff about how to develop a game and not the legal stuff. I was thinking it'd be similar to fanfiction and as long as you didn't get paid the dev can't do anything. I can guess and understand why it is like this for games.

Last question can she sue people who mod the game? Like if they add a bunch of story beats and other stuff if innoxia ever leaves

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Can Innoxia really do anything, if a community decides to continue developing it?
Last question can she sue people who mod the game? Like if they add a bunch of story beats and other stuff after innoxia leaves
Inno will never leave, most people make mods specifically to share with the entire community but the understanding is that if someone or some group ever makes a large mod with story and such that Inno will just take ownership when it reaches release state and even before expenses can be recouped via donations.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Inno will never leave, most people make mods specifically to share with the entire community but the understanding is that if someone or some group ever makes a large mod with story and such that Inno will just take ownership when it reaches release state and even before expenses can be recouped via donations.
Oh I doubt she will leave as long as she is being paid, and if people haven't dropped her by now I think they probably won't ever, i asked as more of a what if

Last edited:

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Last question can she sue people who mod the game? Like if they add a bunch of story beats and other stuff if innoxia ever leaves
It would pretty much be the current modding 'deal', except since Innoxia (hypothetically) ceased developing the game, she doesn't get credit for clumsily plugging the new content in. Unless the torch is explicitly passed to a new party or the game is turned to open development, as long as nobody tries to monetize development of new content... there's not really much she can do to stop people from modding. Not with how much she's benefited from the work of others already. With how the code is, she's arguably done everything she can on that front.

I should probably add, the vast bulk of my 'knowledge' on law comes from binging lawtube. I'm not anywhere near a lawyer or even a law student, so everything I've said on this comes complimentary with a grain of salt. That said, I think I was pretty accurate.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
It has been a couple of months since I've last visited here. I used to be able to check blog to see how progress was going but now it seems I won't be able to do that unless I verify my age with Google. I'm not giving them my personal ID. Is there a way to bypass this? Maybe some GreasyMonkey script? I have one just for YouTube but apparently this BS is spreading to other systems...

Last edited:
Reactions: BaloneyAmone
4.10 star(s) 117 Votes