BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Hello, a new "deadline" (the term used as loosely as humaly possible) for the next preview build (as of 2/5):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, some new artwork for Kalahari and Kruger (the cat siblings at the brothel place iirc) is up and coming, presumably for the next version.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
How do you get feral transformations?
The way the game implements the "feral" thing is weird as fuck. You can set yourself or NPCs to be "quadrupedal"... but that applies only below the waist, and you can't remove the arms. So you're always stuck with some freakish centaur creature with 6 total limbs at the minimum, which makes sense only for actual (horse) centaurs and spider-morphs.

I have no idea if this is content control to avoid direct bestiality accusations (this game's already a slippery in a lot of aspects, starting with including outright rape as a fetish) OR if this is a purely mechanical reason - meaning it's because of the equipment system that would have to be completely reworked for characters that lack a torso and/or arms proper.
I'd just lock those equip slots and call it case closed. There's your actual hard mode.

Currently, you don't. They exist in the game files but there's no way to get them outside of save file editing or mods.
So... what mods do that? I don't wanna wade through the damn Discord...
...it can't be as simple as setting "arm rows="0" in the character's .xml file...

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
The way the game implements the "feral" thing is weird as fuck. You can set yourself or NPCs to be "quadrupedal"... but that applies only below the waist, and you can't remove the arms. So you're always stuck with some freakish centaur creature with 6 total limbs at the minimum, which makes sense only for actual (horse) centaurs and spider-morphs.

I have no idea if this is content control to avoid direct bestiality accusations (this game's already a slippery in a lot of aspects, starting with including outright rape as a fetish) OR if this is a purely mechanical reason - meaning it's because of the equipment system that would have to be completely reworked for characters that lack a torso and/or arms proper.
I'd just lock those equip slots and call it case closed. There's your actual hard mode.

So... what mods do that? I don't wanna wade through the damn Discord...
...it can't be as simple as setting "arm rows="0" in the character's .xml file...
It's not quite as simple as setting your arm rows to zero, but it's still simple. There's a flag for each character in a save file which is just, feral = true or false, though you'll also want to change the number of legs from 2 to 4.

As for an actual mod that changes a character between anthro and feral, there's this

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It's been a while since i've played so i've forgotten. How do you actually raise your core attributes?
Enchanted clothing boosts your bonus, and potions provide temporary effects, but the core stat?

I know Physique can be trained in the gym, albeit very slowly.
How do you raise arcane?

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
It's been a while since i've played so i've forgotten. How do you actually raise your core attributes?
Enchanted clothing boosts your bonus, and potions provide temporary effects, but the core stat?

I know Physique can be trained in the gym, albeit very slowly.
How do you raise arcane?
As far as I'm aware its always been a max of 7 points to core increase through perks and anything else (permanently) is through enchanting clothing or items. Potions can offer a temp boost to both but so far that's all I believe... Oh and race change but that's a different thing unto itself.

Edit: Pixie at the gym can give perk after doing her training a set number of times that increases Physique and the core increase through perks is 11 not 7.

Last edited:

iball

Aug 4, 2017
Hi all,

I have tried playing this game a few times over the years but I did not get deep into it. I love text games, but there is one thing this seems to lack and I wanted to ask about. I really enjoyed other games like Fenoxo's stuff and Flexible Survival when I met a named NPC that had their own personality and plot. Aside from the key story characters like Lilith, are there a lot of other named NPCs that are fun to keep coming back to? My problem with the game so far is that I get very limitied enjoyment out of puppetering the sex scenes, especially when you tend to get into a battle every other map movement. I just like it when the NPC take charge.

Feb 8, 2019
Hi all,

I have tried playing this game a few times over the years but I did not get deep into it. I love text games, but there is one thing this seems to lack and I wanted to ask about. I really enjoyed other games like Fenoxo's stuff and Flexible Survival when I met a named NPC that had their own personality and plot. Aside from the key story characters like Lilith, are there a lot of other named NPCs that are fun to keep coming back to? My problem with the game so far is that I get very limitied enjoyment out of puppetering the sex scenes, especially when you tend to get into a battle every other map movement. I just like it when the NPC take charge.
Pix, Vicky, Amber, Rose (extra scene for when you discover Lilaya's Dungeon) and Diana are the ones that may be what you like.
There might be a few that I forgot about (I guess Brax as well, but he becomes a slave, which will probably ruin it).

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Hi all,

Not really, there are a few that give a romance quest and/or can be wined and dined but I don't think there is anything on the level of CoC where they acknowledge you are investing time into them and there are new interactions after X visits just for the time.

Dsilly

Dec 19, 2018
I just took Helena virginity and now she is wearing slutty clothes. Is there a way to get her to wear the nore regal stuff again and not slutty clothes.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I just took Helena virginity and now she is wearing slutty clothes. Is there a way to get her to wear the nore regal stuff again and not slutty clothes.
AFAIK that's just her whole arc for now: she becomes a broken virgin (note her traits) and is transformed into a coomer by you.
If you find that sort of "character development" to be distasteful, you can take comfort in knowing that her content technically isn't done yet, and eventually™ a more wholesome virginity loss variant is in the unending scrapbook of ideas that Innoxia wants to eventually implement, in which she'll presumably maintain that sort of elegance if you elect to go that route.
So no, Helena's one with the coom now.

Dsilly

Dec 19, 2018
AFAIK that's just her whole arc for now: she becomes a broken virgin (note her traits) and is transformed into a coomer by you.
If you find that sort of "character development" to be distasteful, you can take comfort in knowing that her content technically isn't done yet, and eventually™ a more wholesome virginity loss variant is in the unending scrapbook of ideas that Innoxia wants to eventually implement, in which she'll presumably maintain that sort of elegance if you elect to go that route.
So no, Helena's one with the coom now.
Thank god, I really do not like her when she is a coomer.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Thank god, I really do not like her when she is a coomer.
Just note that you're going to be waiting for a very long time for her content to be revisited and expanded upon barring Innoxia randomly fixating on it, both because appreciable content updates have been getting scarcer and scarcer and that the focus of them has been mainly to keep the story going and working on the newer zones instead of Dominion content.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
How can you edit save file to get a ton of health?
A touch bit more involved than you think, but still pretty straightforward.
Before doing anything, make a copy of your save just in case you break something.

Upon opening a save file in a text editor (I use Notepad++), search for <playerCharacter>. This will bring you to the beginning of where your character is defined in the file.
Scrolling down a while, look for either <attributes> or <attributes/>. The former will be present if your character already has some attribute modifiers, while the latter is a self-closing line because the game has nothing recorded there.
In the former case, all you need to add is a line among the values within that reads:
XML:
<attribute type="HEALTH_MAXIMUM" value="X"/>
Where X is the amount of HP you want to give yourself. If there's already a HEALTH_MAXIMUM attribute in there, however, you should edit that to be whatever you want instead of making a second value.

In the latter case, you'll need to replace <attributes/> to look like the former case, which with just the HP modification would look like this:
XML:
<attributes>
    <attribute type="HEALTH_MAXIMUM" value="X"/>
</attributes>
Upon loading your save, assuming you didn't accidentally break anything, you maximum HP will be increased. Do note that you can only have up to 1,000HP, no matter how much bonus HP you give yourself. This is a game limitation, but if you're ambitious you could theoretically mod this via a fork from the game's github to be a higher value.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
There is the FaeLT mod that lets you adjust the caps. However I can't link it or post more details since it's on a black listed site (rule 7).

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
How can you edit save file to get a ton of health?
Probably easier to just cheat. Typing "buggy" while on any neutral tile will open the menu.

Also, with enchantment limits off, you can just give your MC ridiculous armour that makes them effectively invulnerable without cheating or editing at all.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes