tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Just note that you're going to be waiting for a very long time for her content to be revisited and expanded upon barring Innoxia randomly fixating on it, both because appreciable content updates have been getting scarcer and scarcer and that the focus of them has been mainly to keep the story going and working on the newer zones instead of Dominion content.
I was bored enough to check, it's been almost three years since that quest was last updated.

3 year anniversary! Since the last story update! I forgot to do my yearly update. Since this game's last story update I lost 100 lbs, got shredded and finished my first novel. Cheers to another year fellas!
Nice, good on ya

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Slendy0915

Nov 30, 2019
We need something like a hug system in the sex state...I just wanna hug a slave or a stranger.
Just hug the the people who I love deeply...

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
We need something like a hug system in the sex state...I just wanna hug a slave or a stranger.
Just hug the the people who I love deeply...
I could imagine a sfw version of the game where you cuddle foes into submission. After all, hp in this game is just your will to fight. We already have hand holding, cheek kissing, and loving confessions. In the mod could be kissing foreheads, nuzzling your partner's belly or shoulder, touching noses, and the lewdest action of all: head pats.

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Lol silly question but update when?

Public post

Progress News

Hello again,

I really am so sorry about how long this update is taking me to get done. I've been making progress on it, but things have been quite difficult for me recently, so that's why it's been far slower than normal. Anyway, I've decided that I'll get the preview version released to you by this time next week, no matter what state it's in.

Thank you all so, so much for your patience during this time. I've been doing my best to get this version completed, and will continue to do so until the release next Saturday (11th)!

Edit (Saturday, 11th): I'm almost there, but I still have quite a few bugs to fix and then some PRs to merge, so the release will be tomorrow night (Sunday) instead. Sorry!

Edit (Sunday, 12th): The bugs are taking longer to fix than I expected, due to there being so many of them. I'll have to delay the release again, but it will be out no later than Tuesday (14th)!
Inno dropped the word "content" a few times, but other then presumably implementing the subscribestar posted images and some pull request, its not clear what is meant.

Reactions: rosethorn87

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Inno dropped the word "content" a few times, but other then presumably implementing the subscribestar posted images and some pull request, its not clear what is meant.
if the bugfix list isn't enormous im calling bs,she's been "working on the update" since forever,its mind boggling how the patreons haven't lost their mind yet,moreso when she's been doing it for years now.

if inno reading this post like some other dude guessed,work on your damn game,if you're working then work harder,cause clearly its not enough.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
I could imagine a sfw version of the game where you cuddle foes into submission. After all, hp in this game is just your will to fight. We already have hand holding, cheek kissing, and loving confessions. In the mod could be kissing foreheads, nuzzling your partner's belly or shoulder, touching noses, and the lewdest action of all: head pats.
i mean,if you were a patreon a paid big buck to add this to the game,she probably abandon the game's content for the sake of adding this feature,lol,although pretty sure you would have to wait quite a few months until she feels like working on the game again

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
i mean,if you were a patreon a paid big buck to add this to the game,she probably abandon the game's content for the sake of adding this feature,lol,although pretty sure you would have to wait quite a few months until she feels like working on the game again
Fuck that. I got OK art skills, a basic understanding of graphic design, a shaky understanding of game programming, and chronic insomnia. I could throw together something myself if I felt like it. Maybe publish it if it's any good.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Fuck that. I got OK art skills, a basic understanding of graphic design, a shaky understanding of game programming, and chronic insomnia. I could throw together something myself if I felt like it. Maybe publish it if it's any good.
Good luck! please don't fall into ESS (Enough Suckers Syndrome) once ur game become successful and u got enough supporters that will still be willingly pay u every month even when u delivered nothing

Reactions: FFFFFACK

BobaTheOrc

Nov 21, 2018
The game's greatest strength is its modular features. What other games allow you to not only control your own character's, but influence the appearance and preferences of your random encounters? As such, I feel like they should lean harder into said modular features. Here are a few suggestions that I have drummed up over a few years of refusing to let this damn thing go. These are specifically but not exclusively centred around random encounters. This is purely a wishlist type suggestion. I have expectations tempered like steel for the future of this project.
  1. Allow us to sort our kinks by gender.
  2. Let us further modify the appearance of random counters. I want to decide random encounter height, weight, musculature, femininity.
  3. Let us modify clothing/accessories parameters based on gender. I want to restrict certain clothing choices, or force a certain accessory on all my random encounters.
  4. Allow us to separate genders into additional groups based on gender attraction. (EX: Males attracted to women, and men attracted to men having their own list of kinks/appearance/clothing)

Dec 5, 2018
The game's greatest strength is its modular features. What other games allow you to not only control your own character's, but influence the appearance and preferences of your random encounters? As such, I feel like they should lean harder into said modular features. Here are a few suggestions that I have drummed up over a few years of refusing to let this damn thing go. These are specifically but not exclusively centred around random encounters. This is purely a wishlist type suggestion. I have expectations tempered like steel for the future of this project.
  1. Allow us to sort our kinks by gender.
  2. Let us further modify the appearance of random counters. I want to decide random encounter height, weight, musculature, femininity.
  3. Let us modify clothing/accessories parameters based on gender. I want to restrict certain clothing choices, or force a certain accessory on all my random encounters.
  4. Allow us to separate genders into additional groups based on gender attraction. (EX: Males attracted to women, and men attracted to men having their own list of kinks/appearance/clothing)
Best you can get is more dick colors next update :HideThePain:

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Inno's post on Feb 5th
I will release a preview of what I was supposed to release long ago no matter how broken it will be. Oh no it's the bugs again, bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs, guess I'm not going to release it. After all, since when did I learnt to reasonably expect the timeframe needed to do anything? Actually, since when did I learnt to keep my promises at all? Got y'all into another ride tee hee. Anyways back to delaying I go. I must spend time fighting the constant chaos in my life and refuse people's help on developing the game because it's my golden goose and I don't want to share the eggs to anyone. Cope harder.

Reactions: B2B2 and FFFFFACK

from125

Mar 4, 2019
good luck if you go fowards with that idea then,seems like an interesting concept.

although i can't wait to see the no sexual content jokes and "complaints" if you ever publish it here in f95,lol

from125

Mar 4, 2019
I will release a preview of what I was supposed to release long ago no matter how broken it will be. Oh no it's the bugs again, bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs, guess I'm not going to release it. After all, since when did I learnt to reasonably expect the timeframe needed to do anything? Actually, since when did I learnt to keep my promises at all? Got y'all into another ride tee hee. Anyways back to delaying I go. I must spend time fighting the constant chaos in my life and refuse people's help on developing the game because it's my golden goose and I don't want to share the eggs to anyone. Cope harder.
inno in a nutshell

edit:i don't doubt she will may delay it yet again

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Just remember, this next update is three full months of work. And entire quarter of the year spent working on one specific update.

I'm sure it'll be jam packed with a quarter years worth of content.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Just remember, this next update is three full months of work. And entire quarter of the year spent working on one specific update.

I'm sure it'll be jam packed with a quarter years worth of content.
Changelog:
*like 5 things made by people who aren't Inno*
added one (1) story cutscene (the dialogue isn't finished yet so it just gets skipped)

Reactions: B2B2
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes