BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
3. Let us modify clothing/accessories parameters based on gender. I want to restrict certain clothing choices, or force a certain accessory on all my random encounters.
This can be done at the moment by editing .xml files with outfits of various NPC variants. They can be found on the res\outfits path. For example, you can remove things you don't like from the collection or add a rule according to which an NPC with certain kinks will be dressed in certain clothes.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Changelog:
*like 5 things made by people who aren't Inno*
added one (1) story cutscene (the dialogue isn't finished yet so it just gets skipped)
also have to remind you guys that this is a preview version lol,not even the actual full update

from125

Mar 4, 2019
so,apparently there's going to be more delays,how surprising

the issue is that inno "let a backlog of bugs build up,and now is taking ages to fix them all" you can a few days to that

yet how suprising,who would have thought that would happen,liliths throne is a perfectly balanced game with no bugs at all,how could that have happened?

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
This can be done at the moment by editing .xml files with outfits of various NPC variants. They can be found on the res\outfits path. For example, you can remove things you don't like from the collection or add a rule according to which an NPC with certain kinks will be dressed in certain clothes.
do you know how to edit to make all npcs to drink potions and change the restrictions on some not accepting potions ?

from125

Mar 4, 2019
do you know how to edit to make all npcs to drink potions and change the restrictions on some not accepting potions ?
what do you mean exactly,if you want every other npc that spawns in the alleys to like drinking potions,just change it on the options menu,in the fetish tab(set everyone to love being transformed) i believe,now if you talk about npc's like lilaya,i have no idea,srry :(

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
what do you mean exactly,if you want every other npc that spawns in the alleys to like drinking potions,just change it on the options menu,in the fetish tab(set everyone to love being transformed) i believe,now if you talk about npc's like lilaya,i have no idea,srry :(
ok, sounds a good idea . but does not solve every thing . thank you.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I wonder why mpreg is never added to these types of games?
It is a niche fetish, mpreg fans want lots of detailed scenes of it while non-fans want the time spent on other content.

I believe slimes can be made pregnant by cumming in any opening even if they are masculine slimes.

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Edit (Tuesday, 14th): Aaaah! There are still bugs that I'm working on, but it really won't be much longer now! I'm so, so sorry about all these delays!!!

Oh don't worry Inno, it's not like this is the first time you slacked off. After all, what can people do about it? Stop funding you? They're out of their mind I tell you, weird bunches.

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
On the very, very off chance of her really delaying because of bugs, those bugs must have broken the game so bad that it cannot even run anymore. It would be a testament to the degree of black magic spaghetti in her codes and guarantee any development in the future to only be worse.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
On the very, very off chance of her really delaying because of bugs, those bugs must have broken the game so bad that it cannot even run anymore. It would be a testament to the degree of black magic spaghetti in her codes and guarantee any development in the future to only be worse.
what!?,no that can't be,lilith throne is a perfectly balanced game without bugs,how could the game be so buggy ?!

Jun 11, 2018
Dear everyone asking for extra features like centaur specific leg descriptors and catboy combat physics:
I hate you, you are the reason this game never puts out anything tangentially story related, I hope you enjoy your 10 paragraph word salad sex scenes and story update pushed to 2077.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Dear everyone asking for extra features like centaur specific leg descriptors and catboy combat physics:
I hate you, you are the reason this game never puts out anything tangentially story related, I hope you enjoy your 10 paragraph word salad sex scenes and story update pushed to 2077.
inno should focus on only story updates for at least a year or two(or until its completed),the way the game mechanics are is good enough,ocasionally you can add a misc thing in there and word salad here,but the main focus should stay on the story

with the story more fleshed out,you could update or add better mechanics with time.

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Word on the discord is that there is no significant content coming this update. Time for me to crawl back to KoboldAI with renewed appreciation for its ability to write infinite content.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes