FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
As far as "sandbox customization elements" the game is still lacking, wing and tail colors. Surprised that's not a thing with the standard semen demon having black wings+tail, no idea why they've kept it dependant on skin color for so long and aesthetically I personally find it can look strange for it to be the same as the skin color.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
How exactly do you delay a bug fix patch? Why is a bug fix patch a preview patch? What are we previewing? A working game? When are the ferals that are sitting in the game's code going to be added outside of someone's mod?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
How exactly do you delay a bug fix patch? Why is a bug fix patch a preview patch? What are we previewing? A working game? When are the ferals that are sitting in the game's code going to be added outside of someone's mod?
You're assuming the bug fixing patch was being worked on. That's the mistake.

It's easy to delay if you just ignore it for the entire holidays, and then get started once another month hass gone by and suddenly people are asking what you're working on.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
You're assuming the bug fixing patch was being worked on. That's the mistake.

It's easy to delay if you just ignore it for the entire holidays, and then get started once another month hass gone by and suddenly people are asking what you're working on.
I see that you guys are right to criticize this dev's work ethic, but at the same time it's absolutely amazing to see that everyone is totally satisfied with it (subs).
Something very strange happens here... I'm not sure what it is.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
Without exaggeration, at least 80% of Inno's posts are sorry for the delays, going back years now.

On one hand, the guy definitely has issues.
On the other, given his position of getting paid so long as the game remains unfinished, and apparently not being able to hold gainful employment otherwise, you almost can't blame him.
He probably lives in perpetual terror that the golden goose will stop producing. It comes down to the enablers.

Like many others have said, Inno needs more hands on deck, and less hands throwing money.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Without exaggeration, at least 80% of Inno's posts are sorry for the delays, going back years now.

On one hand, the guy definitely has issues.
On the other, given his position of getting paid so long as the game remains unfinished, and apparently not being able to hold gainful employment otherwise, you almost can't blame him.
He probably lives in perpetual terror that the golden goose will stop producing. It comes down to the enablers.

Like many others have said, Inno needs more hands on deck, and less hands throwing money.
just a small correction,as far as i know,inno is a girl,aside from that

the main reason she delaying is that "i let a backlog of bugs build up",according to what i read on discord

also,you know its canon when even her discord jokes about how she delays the updates

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
just a small correction,as far as i know,inno is a girl,aside from that

the main reason she delaying is that "i let a backlog of bugs build up",according to what i read on discord

also,you know its canon when even her discord jokes about how she delays the updates
A small note to your small correction: Inno is trans-female. Not everyone here considers them the same as cis-women, hence some calling Inno "him."

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Now if only it were so easy to correct Inno's work ethic.
Nothing and nobody changes a person but himself, this is especially true with something as sensitive and personal as work ethic.
That's basically how much you love what you do and are willing to suffer and work hard for it. If you see your work as something purely to make money, you will never dedicate yourself for real.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
There has not been an update since late November.

If this next version is another "it's fucking nothing!" one it'll probably stop being funny.

rinlove037

Dec 19, 2019
hello i'm new to this game and i want to ask how to find a rose for Rose? or have any sex that can impregnate her?.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
hello i'm new to this game and i want to ask how to find a rose for Rose? or have any sex that can impregnate her?.
You can pick a rose from any of the park tiles you see in Dominion. At least I think it's called a public park, or something like that.
There's several of them scattered around the city, green tiles.

All you get is some lewd hand-holding action, though.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
So how does one make money here ethically? Even after playing for a while I don't see it. All I see is sex→essence→enchanting and counter robbing in self defense

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes