EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
So how does one make money here ethically? Even after playing for a while I don't see it. All I see is sex→essence→enchanting and counter robbing in self defense
But those ways you described were ethical -- providing service, products, and safety in various amounts while exploiting almost no one.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Like, as a joke, right?
Right?

I highly doubt there is any ethical way to make money. Unless you consider slavery ethical. Then slavery. You will fuck people who try to attack you, and you will like it.
like he said,buying cheap food,enchanting it,and re-selling it is a way to make money ethically,though, its slow.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
So how does one make money here ethically? Even after playing for a while I don't see it. All I see is sex→essence→enchanting and counter robbing in self defense
Off the top of my head: you can prostitute yourself at Angel's, you can gamble (results may vary), you can sell off the items and equipment from people that attack you (ethics may vary), you can get some decent payouts from side missions where you are generally a good guy taking down a criminal element, and then of course there's enchanting which doesn't necessarily mean essence was gathered unethically...

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
But those ways you described were ethical -- providing service, products, and safety in various amounts while exploiting almost no one.
Yeah but wondering if I missed or forgot something since last I gave this a go

Like, as a joke, right?
Right?

I highly doubt there is any ethical way to make money. Unless you consider slavery ethical. Then slavery. You will fuck people who try to attack you, and you will like it.
only partly. Slavery is only ethical when does to very specific types of people but having a way vet them is just a way to over the top detail to include when other stuff needs working on

Off the top of my head: you can prostitute yourself at Angel's, you can gamble (results may vary), you can sell off the items and equipment from people that attack you (ethics may vary), you can get some decent payouts from side missions where you are generally a good guy taking down a criminal element, and then of course there's enchanting which doesn't necessarily mean essence was gathered unethically...
this was exact kind of answer I was looking for. "decent payouts from side missions" when the fuck is that? I clearly have never progress enoughed. Only got five so far and it's more then last time afore I got bored and stopped very mainly due to cause of the unstated high level requirement to progress

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
this was exact kind of answer I was looking for. "decent payouts from side missions" when the fuck is that? I clearly have never progress enoughed. Only got five so far and it's more then last time afore I got bored and stopped very mainly due to cause of the unstated high level requirement to progress
I kept it vague to avoid spoilers, because a good portion of side missions require exploration, and most of them have different outcomes depending on how you go about completing them. For me, trying the different routes was one of the few things that kept the game interesting for longer.

I don't know how far along you are, but if you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's designed to be pretty sandboxy, so it's just a matter of looking around mostly.
Typically if you're running into a difficulty wall, there's another way to complete the quest that bypasses said difficulty.

I almost forgot, depending on the time it is in your game, there are holiday events. They tend to have some money making opportunities from what I can recall.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
What could be more ethical than fighting against demons? The path of the true Paladin of Light is to find and eradicate demonic taint, strip these creatures naked and sell their vile equipment as trophies! And the demons themselves should be captured and sold on the slave market so that they can no longer harm normal, good people!

And it's also very profitable.

Last edited:

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
What could be more ethical than fighting against demons? The path of the true Paladin of Light is to find and eradicate demonic taint, strip these creatures naked and sell their vile equipment as trophies! And the demons themselves should be captured and sold on the slave market so that they can no longer harm normal, good people!

And it's also very profitable.
Can confirm. Nothing (save for maybe full blown milk farm?) in the game pays more than robbing demons that are tryin to resize your ass. They commonly spawn in the violet "dangerous" tiles and are fairly trivial to fight after some initial gear upgrades.

You can also (but I consider this a cheese), enchant potions for a living. All transformation potions (even the most basic) cost the same good money and you can spam them endlessly by supplying your arcane essences from the market. They might look expensive at first, but with the profit you will be making they are nothing.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
You can also (but I consider this a cheese), enchant potions for a living. All transformation potions (even the most basic) cost the same good money and you can spam them endlessly by supplying your arcane essences from the market. They might look expensive at first, but with the profit you will be making they are nothing.
This, the MC of Lilith's Throne's isekai power is to have the most marketable skill in the planet.

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
If any of you happened to be curious about Inno's current update status but couldn't bear going to her blogspot, I formally inform you all that it's been more than a week since her "won't be much longer now" and she has resorted to the good ol' ghosting.

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
If any of you happened to be curious about Inno's current update status but couldn't bear going to her blogspot, I formally inform you all that it's been more than a week since her "won't be much longer now" and she has resorted to the good ol' ghosting.
What a surprise, I'm shocked, really I'm shocked.

Muxia

Aug 9, 2017
It looks like she is not creating a game but putting her soul into developing new definitions of some English phrases and words

• Haha
Reactions: Simp Cattu

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
when will then next update be what do you guys think
Inno said that it would be done last Friday, however, an additional delay has happened because the blog is being taken down and Inno is scrambling to get a website up and running. I believe this specific delay is justified, because:
- the blog has already booted a lot of accountless users off it a few weeks ago, so stuff is clearly changing on that website
- Inno showed proof all of the blog posts were flagged for inappropriate content
- Inno is communicating about setting up the new website, there is a barebones site up and they are talking about improving it

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Inno said that it would be done last Friday, however, an additional delay has happened because the blog is being taken down and Inno is scrambling to get a website up and running. I believe this specific delay is justified, because:
- the blog has already booted a lot of accountless users off it a few weeks ago, so stuff is clearly changing on that website
- Inno showed proof all of the blog posts were flagged for inappropriate content
- Inno is communicating about setting up the new website, there is a barebones site up and they are talking about improving it
Wait, so Innno has a good excuse for once? What is this madness?!

• Wow
Reactions: DohDongOh
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes