Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
It has been a couple of months since I've last visited here. I used to be able to check blog to see how progress was going but now it seems I won't be able to do that unless I verify my age with Google. I'm not giving them my personal ID. Is there a way to bypass this? Maybe some GreasyMonkey script? I have one just for YouTube but apparently this BS is spreading to other systems...
I use Blogger's RSS Feed: https://lilithsthrone.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
It has been a couple of months since I've last visited here. I used to be able to check blog to see how progress was going but now it seems I won't be able to do that unless I verify my age with Google. I'm not giving them my personal ID. Is there a way to bypass this? Maybe some GreasyMonkey script? I have one just for YouTube but apparently this BS is spreading to other systems...
Welcome back.

Since I last saw you, there's been two or three delays and nothing else.

I'm still not required to age verify in any way, so I have no idea what that is.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Truth be told I lost interest in Lilith's Throne a long time ago, so I'm not worried about its future (or lack of thereof). My main concern is this age restriction BS spreading to other websites and blogs I may want to check out, hence taking preemptive measures and looking for ways to bypass it. I'm in Europe so it's probably something to do with our laws and legislations...

The RSS feed is a good trick.

Last edited:
Reactions: FFFFFACK

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
I'm checking this thread occasionally and tbf it's always the same.
This game had a promising start and great development during the first year, then it all went down the "i'm sick/i'm sad/i was away" route. Innoxia stopped treating this project as a full-time job at the very second they got paid enough for it to be a full-time job.

The base game is still nice. But it's not going anywhere in our century.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
damn,CoC2 and also this? so...any alts for LT?
The coc1 mod xianxia. It add a lot of new stuff like races give you stat buff, a big, potently endless dungeon, the ability to save transformation, making kick the ass of lethite worth it because of new game plus can get you some neat prizes to help with you further runs (also you get a item that lets you hold on to other items that stays forever), the areas of expanded mod plus areas that are exclusive to this mod.
i know of 3 mods for coc1 the expand mod, the one hated by the devs (hgg board mod), and xianxia and xianxia is the best because its not in dev hell and it doesn't add new hardcore fetishes for people to hate having the option to enable

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
damn,CoC2 and also this? so...any alts for LT?
What happened with CoC2? Seems fine for what it is. Although I kind of hate how CoC2/TiTS both went all in on the hyper over the top nonsense while not putting in anything even reasonably normal for the last few years, that's still just a taste thing. Both games seem fine.

The coc1 mod xianxia. It add a lot of new stuff like races give you stat buff, a big, potently endless dungeon, the ability to save transformation, making kick the ass of lethite worth it because of new game plus can get you some neat prizes to help with you further runs (also you get a item that lets you hold on to other items that stays forever), the areas of expanded mod plus areas that are exclusive to this mod.
i know of 3 mods for coc1 the expand mod, the one hated by the devs (hgg board mod), and xianxia and xianxia is the best because its not in dev hell and it doesn't add new hardcore fetishes for people to hate having the option to enable
The only problem I ahve with the xianxia mod is that I played the OCA mod first and they spent *so much* time improving the controls and engine on top of adding a bit of content that the game just kind of feels better, if that makes sense. If I could somehow crunch them both together it'd be for the best.

Xianxia's is also horrible at screen space. It's like, 50% of the screen being wasted for stupid shit.

Truth be told I lost interest in Lilith's Throne a long time ago, so I'm not worried about its future (or lack of thereof). My main concern is this age restriction BS spreading to other websites and blogs I may want to check out, hence taking preemptive measures and looking for ways to bypass it. I'm in Europe so it's probably something to do with our laws and legislations...

The RSS feed is a good trick.
If we go by file dates, tomorrow is one year since I last touched this game in any way. Basically nothing has been added worth seeing since then. And even that was like, 20 minutes to see everything after having taken a year off before then. There's probably hasn't even been 20 minutes worth of content to check out in the last year, so why bother.

Mostly I just check this thread every so since it's always in my feed for this site.

Feb 8, 2019
What happened with CoC2? Seems fine for what it is. Although I kind of hate how CoC2/TiTS both went all in on the hyper over the top nonsense while not putting in anything even reasonably normal for the last few years, that's still just a taste thing. Both games seem fine.
The devs made a few decisions that the community didn't like.
There was also some drama occurring because a few of the donators got blocked from participating in polls right after the devs randomly decided to make the polls invalid.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
How do you get feral transformations?
I just started playing around with the Pokemon mod and it does allow your character to become a normal or feral pokemon. Fair warning about that mod, though, it tends to be pretty laggy.
In the base game, if you transform into a Taur character, you will get a few body parts that are listed as being 'feral in nature' but your character isn't considered feral.

But, as Infinatious said, for the base game, you cannot become a feral version of any race in the game.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Can you please make an Android version? Y-Y
No, Never. A few tests were done to prove it wouldn't just work and that it would need to be an entire separate project to remake the game for android, people don't want to pay enough to even do it once after the final PC version is released.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cumstaih333

mekas32855

Sep 28, 2020
hi every one.
here, download new powerful weapons mod, some of the created by me (like a claymore, elven sword, m82a2, ...), and i edited some of them not created.
enjoy it.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Pressing "New Game' in 0.4.7 (Java build) hardlocks/freezes the game - the buttons still highlight when you hover over them, but they all stop being interactable.
In other words, I can't fucking play lmao

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Pressing "New Game' in 0.4.7 (Java build) hardlocks/freezes the game - the buttons still highlight when you hover over them, but they all stop being interactable.
In other words, I can't fucking play lmao
i will just quote myself fore what the problem is.

it is actually a problem whit newer versions of Java, that bug's out the game, you can fix it by downloading an older version of Java, think the version that works perfectly fore me are "jre-8u172-windows-x64", witch is also the one the developer recomanded me when i had the same problems that you are describing, hope it is of help.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes