thelurker

Jun 26, 2017
How do you fuck fuck Rose, instead of getting fucked by Rose? Is there actually a way or there's not?
I tried searching in the thread but nothing works.

Macattack

May 3, 2017
hoho Thinking about trying this game again after years away. I stopped playing before companions got scrapped and I wanna know has the next town been added yet or are we still just in the first place.

I would also like suggestion on non furry race based mods if theirs any.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I think is too early to talk about "she's stealing money because she had not irl issues" because we can't know for sure.
There are a lot of scammers but there are a lot of people who is trying to do their best even if they have big problems to fight and in the worst case scenario to live on with them.
So just be patient and see if she can resume actively and keeps updating the game regularly...and even if you don't want to, get over it because is a truly pointless waste of time.
How do you fuck fuck Rose, instead of getting fucked by Rose? Is there actually a way or there's not?
I tried searching in the thread but nothing works.
You simply can't sadly, at least for now. I still have to check the new version if it has but I suppose not, and if you have the newest update she doesn't use her pussy anymore. :LOL:

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
hoho Thinking about trying this game again after years away. I stopped playing before companions got scrapped and I wanna know has the next town been added yet or are we still just in the first place.

I would also like suggestion on non furry race based mods if theirs any.
Next town over has been added but it's pretty bare. I think the story portion of it hasn't been updated in...what? Over a year? Don't know about the mods though.

• Haha
Reactions: Macattack

Megumeme501

Sep 25, 2021
How do you download this game?

I get "lt_0.4.7.5_pr.7z" So I 7zip it then I get "lt_0.4.7.5_pr.jar" and a folder called "res"

I unzip the "lt_0.4.7.5_pr.jar" but I still do not see any launcher for the game. Am I missing something or doing something wrong here?
The dev normally releases the game first in .Jar format which you need Jar to run. Eventually the dev will release a .exe version which you can run without needing any other programs like any other game you download. So unless you want to use the .jar version then you just need to wait

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
So the real question is, how badly do all these neat quality of life improvements impact the game performance?

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
So the real question is, how badly do all these neat quality of life improvements impact the game performance?
I skimmed through the diffs and it doesn't look like it should impact performance much, if at all.

Most of LT's performance woes come from the heavy end turn calculations, and I don't think much has changed there since the status effect update a few months ago (which should have led to a decent performance boost).

6AlphaWolf9

Jan 3, 2018
Legit. Found a funny mutual in there, but the server rules make it near impossible that ideas will be heard, let alone suggest anything 'major' that'll be released in any near (alternative universe's) future. You're better off just making a mod and making your own game, rewriting the lore and releasing a better product.
"on average I post an update every 7-10 days" XD

Harglblah

Apr 1, 2019
I subbed asked for my kink and got a (paraphrased) never happening so no more money going there. I can't ever find what I want :(

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
How add npc in your party ?Companion or something?
You'll have to enable Companions under Content options -> Gameplay. It will allow you to add a slave or invited alleyway guest to your party by simply talking with them and selecting the dialogue option to have them join your party. Note that the feature has been discontinued since 0.3.9, so depending you might run into nasty bugs in a couple of quests, and past that there isn't any special content for them outside of Dominion.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Mpreg by the looks of it. They mentioned it in this very thread not long ago it seems.
That bussy just for show, Inoxxia got no time for Drarry fan fics it seems
Added 'Nocturnality' enum (game/character/race/Nocturnality.java) for assigning nocturnality values to subspecies.
Nice, I've often found myself asking "but wait, would this owl-girl gooch I'm splitting with tenetacled-dragon-dick in this hentai-demon-hell-world actually be awake right now?"
The 'All out strike' move now has a critical requirement of being the only move used, instead of being used 3 times (which was impossible due to AP cost).
So like...it's good that this got addressed but...it's been broken like that since the start

I probably wouldn't have even mentioned it in patchnotes since otherwise I'd be highlighting and reminding everyone about this obvious and basic function that has been broken for 7 years.

Reactions: aleafinthewind
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes