aleafinthewind

Nov 11, 2019
I don't disagree that the content drip is very slow, and some of the additions are actually useless fluff but also I don't get the main story draw, its really nothing special, I much prefer side content like the barn than the main story, I'm surprised people care about it so much tbh, I'd rather have side quests with mini sexy stories than continuation of story I can't get myself to give two shits about. Or to make sandbox more varied. Honestly I could find a long list of things that could be improved on or added and main story would be waaay further down the line.
The problem is that a lot of the sandbox expansion is waiting on main quest stuff. Uunfortunately Innoxia lost steam right as the world finally started to open up after several years of being stuck in the capital.

Lyssieth will tell you about the other Lilin if you ask, and IIRC describes them as ruling a jungle area with lamia, a desert or mountain area (can't remember) with dragons, and an underwater area with cephalopods. I don't know about you, but all of those sound like prime real-estate for some fun gameplay to me. But right now, aside from the capital we only have the plains with their centaurs, and it's by far the lamest element of that list (the forest near Elis is supposed to have kitsune, so every update I've been hoping Innoxia will get around to adding some sexy foxgirl shenanigans. But again, that probably won't happen until the main quest moves forward a bit).

Innoxia's been shoving everything and the kitchen sink into Dominion since it and Elis are the only areas that exist right now. A little diversity in scenery and some more spread out content would go a long way towards making the game feel more complete. Leaving the capital would also give an excuse to show the less civilized areas. Love it or hate it there's been demand for feral content, and support for it has been in the engine for a while, but it wouldn't make much sense for that to show up in the well-patrolled Dominion.

Last edited:
Reactions: B2B2 and Sarkath

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
So how many of the new slave jobs and areas have unique slave interactions now? Literally like 90% of my enjoyment from this game is reading about what slave sexually assaulted the other.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Can someone tell me how to enslave Nyan (or hell, just give me a save)? I read somewhere that the content is available, but I just can't find it.

Seriously, I wait a whole year so I can get some new content and...it's a little bit of a letdown.

With CoC2 in all sorts of drama and development hell right now this is the only other game I have to scratch the itch.

Feb 8, 2019
Can someone tell me how to enslave Nyan (or hell, just give me a save)? I read somewhere that the content is available, but I just can't find it.

Seriously, I wait a whole year so I can get some new content and...it's a little bit of a letdown.

With CoC2 in all sorts of drama and development hell right now this is the only other game I have to scratch the itch.
You can get Nyan as a slave by: Accessing your phone, go into your contacts, click on Nyan's name to view her profile, stay on the profile while looking for the export character button, then you can export her to the characters folder to be used as a slave at the auction.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I feel like this game could benefit from hard survival mechanics. Like a thirst/hunger/sleep meter.
And a story overhaul so that there's no aunt with a mansion. You literally start off in the streets. No items, no help, no clothing. Rape or be raped. Final destination.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
What happened to the .exe version?
Builds are only provided to the general public by Innoxia for public releases. Technically you'd have to subscribe to get access to preview builds, both .jar and .exe, but anyone can compile their own builds from the github to get around this. However, it's a far more involved process to get a functional .exe build together, and with developer approval in this thread having hit an all-time low a very long time ago, someone paying to leak here is simply not in the cards (and frankly I wouldn't recommend trying to change this fact either). Until public versions come out, this thread is wholly dependent on someone else taking the time out of their day to compile for preview builds, which generally manifests as getting the latest .jar version.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Lyssieth will tell you about the other Lilin if you ask, and IIRC describes them as ruling a jungle area with lamia, a desert or mountain area (can't remember) with dragons, and an underwater area with cephalopods. I don't know about you, but all of those sound like prime real-estate for some fun gameplay to me.
That's just the difference in preference those sound... ok for me, I'm just not a furry guy I guess, not saying this in a derrogatory way I got way weirder fetishes can't judge. You say everything gets got pushed into dominion... but the thing is that everything is not all that much, I wouldn't mind it all being in 2 areas for now if either of those were more fleshed out. I'm not saying this as an objective truth, tone gets lost on the internet easily which is why I'm adding this :D just personally its a shame they didn't focus on the stuff that I mentioned in my other posts. Funny thing though I redownloaded accidental woman and actually sex system is not all that bad now so I can no longer use it to say 'well at least liliths throne sex system is more promising than AW' I guess just gradual updates and fixes for it pushed it over the edge for me, good for them I suppose.

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
I skimmed through the diffs and it doesn't look like it should impact performance much, if at all.

Most of LT's performance woes come from the heavy end turn calculations, and I don't think much has changed there since the status effect update a few months ago (which should have led to a decent performance boost).
Dope, thanks a lot man.

zanix11

Nov 14, 2022
Has a good amount of content but the updates are sorely lacking in adding more. I like how you can choose the generation of species, I'm not a furry so I set it to minimum and spawn rate high as possible for catgirls, pretty neat.

juehn

Nov 13, 2021
I actually enjoy CoC 2 a lot more than first one... first one seemed way more suited to you corrupting others than the other way around
Totally get that, though for me it's exactly the other way around.
Clean Slate and Secretary are pretty good (ok secretary is more than pretty good, but a lot of people will be disappointed by mostly text game) or Crossdressing in Camelot. X-Change Life is actually not bad, it looks like one of those slapped together half assed html games but its pretty well put together both the game itself and the videos that acompany it
Fair enough, I personally am not into sissy and stuff so those game did not come into mind. There's also Trap Quest, which I played as a woman. You might find it interesting if you're into feminisation.

Reactions: Deathrevived
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes