kht

Nov 16, 2016
Anyone else getting a Bug where you can't click on the map or phone or switch sex positions? I tried uninstalling and updating Java but its still happening.
I noticed the same issue, and not just with the current version. But its only ever an issue with the jar version. The hotkeys work, but the mouse doesn't for certain options. Also if there is a right and left button on the options, you have to use the hotkey instead of the mouse. So its not a new issue, I saw this in previous versions, but only on the JAR release.
Which version of java are you using? The recommended one is java8u172 (and java8u202 seems to work for me too), but letting it update to java8u301 causes this. Uninstalling the u301 update from the control panel should fix it. Disabling autoupdates is also needed to prevent it getting bugged again.

Reactions: tentacruel

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
it is actrualy a problem whit newer versions of Java, that bug's out the game, you can fix it by downloading an older versjon of Java, think the version that works perfectly fore me are "jre-8u172-windows-x64", witch is also the one the developer recomanded me when i had the same problems that you are describing, hope it is of help.
Fixed it for me. Thanks. :giggle:

Reactions: tomcody111

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
it s a shame how little there s on the market like this besides fenoxo's things.

and what little exists leans heavily into futa or fmc
There are 1 page only, if you're asking for text-based ones. Yes, text-based ones are mostly focused on stuff like Fenoxo content because market/money reasons.

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
Is there a way to have a horse cock, while still having a regular human cum?
Not at the moment, but you can have an enormous, sheathed, flared, mottled human cock. It's not called a horse cock, but a rose by any other name...

Aug 28, 2019
So... How exactly are you supposed to play this? No exe files, no installers, no nothing... Instructions are unclear too...

Edit: Nevermind, just went to LT blogspot and downloaded from there.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
I like this game a lot, and I have been playing it for years and will usually redownload every new update with new scenes. However, this sandbox game has so much potential for many different user-curated locations (with a bit of imagination) that I keep returning. I guess one of the issues of a game that has a continuing story is that the longer you play, the more slaves you own, the more customized potions and items you save, the more NPC children you have that the game keeps track of, even the more NPCs that are spawned into a tile; the game starts getting slower and slower.

I have two saves; the one where I am playing through the story as a Chad Thundercock has a whole house of NPC slaves that were initially human men who I enslave, mind break, and transform into furry or succubuses, then impregnate. With a library of saved TF/TG potions and items, my army of prostitute enslaved people roaming around shaking down the good citizens of Dominion of their hard-earned money, and more children fathered that will rival Ghangis Khan himself, the game now needs to take a second or so when moving to a different tile, almost 10ish seconds to the time skip or load a new area. So when the story mode is finished, my character probably takes an hour to make one move. I wish I had a way to archive my children's data so the game doesn't need to load it but keep the numerical stats of how many I have.

It is very apparent when I use other save files with a female character with zero children, which loads extremely fast.

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
Not at the moment, but you can have an enormous, sheathed, flared, mottled human cock. It's not called a horse cock, but a rose by any other name...
The name is the thing I fighting for here. Horse cock even sounds bigger and more formidable, like when you whip one out they know they can say goodbye to their unstretched orifices.That being said, I'm not a big fan of other animals genitals. So I prefer my shark chick or rat boy to have a human vagina and penis respectively, while still have semen of their kind.

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
Is it possible to capture or buy a succubus slave? Alpha-imp leader is the closest thing to demon that i managed to caught and they are the bottom of the food chain in demon ranks. I know I can bang or be banged by Lyssieth to bring a half-demon to this world, but shackle my own offspring is the thing that my parent heart could not do

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Is it possible to capture or buy a succubus slave? Alpha-imp leader is the closest thing to demon that i managed to caught and they are the bottom of the food chain in demon ranks. I know I can bang or be banged by Lyssieth to bring a half-demon to this world, but shackle my own offspring is the thing that my parent heart could not do
You can capture a demon the same way you would any other random alleyway encounter, though demons will only spawn on the purple alleyway tiles labeled something like "Extra Dangerous Alleys"

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
You can capture a demon the same way you would any other random alleyway encounter, though demons will only spawn on the purple alleyway tiles labeled something like "Extra Dangerous Alleys"
Thanks to your advice I've got myself a nice succubi that hates me to the bone! Well, now when she has all cocks in the house at her disposal, whether she likes it or not, getting Lilith herself under my heel is just a matter of time. Tremble, demons, humanity will rise again!

P.S. It's a shame that her offsprings are running away before I can catch them, or even track them tho

from125

Mar 4, 2019
So... How exactly are you supposed to play this? No exe files, no installers, no nothing... Instructions are unclear too...

Edit: Nevermind, just went to LT blogspot and downloaded from there.
the version on here is the preview version,the public release with exe will(hopefully) come around in a few weeks

also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so next version will be 4.8 with a chunk(i wonder how much is a chunk by inno standards though) of new contents,in about one week and a few days.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Anyone know if there's an orc race mod? Speaking of, I already know of Google sheet with all the mods on there - but I just want to be certain there aren't any that are missing on there and can be found here

Dial95

Apr 28, 2022
if you cant get onto the blogspot because you dont want google to have your personal infomation try following this
on lilths throne blogspot there is the .exe version of the game so if you can't get .jar to work for whatever reason just use that

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Would like to try to create a full family in that game but not sure how
i mean that i would have at least a parent that would be in the house, the rest would be easy, any lead, will try with importing character in the mean time

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Would like to try to create a full family in that game but not sure how
i mean that i would have at least a parent that would be in the house, the rest would be easy, any lead, will try with importing character in the mean time
You can't really do much with a 'family' in the Mansion, but if you are just role playing it, you can come up with something akin to what you want.
You can make friends with alley attackers. Instead of going straight for the fucking, try talking to them after you beat them once, then visit them regularly to talk and offer money to them enough times until they like you and you can invite them to Lilaya's home.

You can suggest that they DO NOT find a job, then just work on making as many babies with them as you want.
As long as you are not trying to turn a profit with them, you can add 2 or 3 slaves, as maids, and they will pay for the upkeep on something like 10 - 12 guest rooms for kids.

You might want to purchase the offspring map from town hall to make finding your kids easier in the alleyways.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes