rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
I think you right this game has some good stuff in term of sex interaction/less stiff that strive , and more body part to play with but damn that part is just lazy, your children go from birth to 18 between birth and your first visit with them, it would have been nice to have some dialog when they are children where you could make them want to a job or to have at least a litle bit more backstory.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I think you right this game has some good stuff in term of sex interaction/less stiff that strive , and more body part to play with but damn that part is just lazy, your children go from birth to 18 between birth and your first visit with them, it would have been nice to have some dialog when they are children where you could make them want to a job or to have at least a litle bit more backstory.
The excuse I heard for the age trope was something along the lines of "If people see it, they'll want to fuck it." Even though mods exist to fix that aspect, it still doesn't excuse the run away to become a lowlife aspect or the fact that none of the generated NPCs have a history. The solution to this should also account for the PC's ability to find offspring in as little as a few in game hours after they awake.

could someone give me another way to download these mods? github won't let me download any of them
It's all or nothing with git repositories. Did you notice that green button that said "Code." That'll give you a zip file to download.

If you prefer to get one particular mod, the read me links you to a test that makes sure you know how to read English before giving you the mod link. Why did Phobos do something so condescending? Because certain individuals like yourself didn't read the FAQ before asking this stuff.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Aya i try

Urgh I got java 8 361 and still nothing happen hmmm

and I nuke Java 19 dev kit. It work now

Last edited:

Shulk88

Aug 6, 2018
I tried to open the game by command line. I get the error "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application"
It looks Java must be updated and add the JavaFX modules to the project. The JavaX components must be downloaded at openjfx.io and add the modules by command line or make a run configuration in an IDE like Eclipse.

I don't know why this package isn't included in the game.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Awww poop. Game freeze and like super slow to respond after I decided to fast travel to library at night. I trying to save with F5 and didnt work and even manually save also it been slow down since looong play. I guess I gotto quit and re launch the game like this to get it running fast

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
I don't know why this package isn't included in the game.
Packaging OpenJFX in the JAR is a pain in the ass because it needs to include native libraries for every supported platform and CPU architecture. This was a non-issue when LT was still targeting Java 8, as JavaFX was included in the JRE in that release.

Waterbird

Jan 29, 2020
it is actrualy a problem whit newer versions of Java, that bug's out the game, you can fix it by downloading an older versjon of Java, think the version that works perfectly fore me are "jre-8u172-windows-x64", witch is also the one the developer recomanded me when i had the same problems that you are describing, hope it is of help.
a Legend, Thank you

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Awww poop. Game freeze and like super slow to respond after I decided to fast travel to library at night. I trying to save with F5 and didnt work and even manually save also it been slow down since looong play. I guess I gotto quit and re launch the game like this to get it running fast
Well, it's Java. Imagine like you are playing minecraft: with all bugs included and slow chunks load. So when you make Java engine think too much, it's kinda freezes. Oh wait, I just got idea how it can be fixed: you know, likewith minecraft you can assighn more CPU for Java. I mean LT probably use standart 512MB of CPU.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
There option for that?? and cuz I not tech guy but I pretty sure CPU do not have memory Soooo Are you sure about that??

also I would not be here again cuz I once again lag hard to the point I enter mall then game thought I didnt despite on my map I inside the mall already but I cant save and quick save saying i in natural scene?? Wat???
I ma try suggested java version but dang I have to regreister for it?? man

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
There option for that?? and cuz I not tech guy but I pretty sure CPU do not have memory but Are you sure about that??
Every modern CPU some with a small amount of fast memory called cache. One cpu may have as many as 3 separate modules of cache called layers. However, half a gibibyte is a bit ridiculous. For reference a high end AMD Ryzen 9 PRO comes with a meager 768KB, 6MB, and 64MB in each layer respectively.

That aside, I found that Eclipse, one of the suggested programs to edit and build the game, uses 512MB of RAM (not CPU) by default during run time. That shouldn't affect the performance of the game.

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
Anyone willing to compile lastest version into an executable? Jar doesnt work for me as I dont update java so I can play old flash games

GoblinSpokesman

Formerly 'myersm1993`'
Nov 17, 2017
Is it me or are the pop up text description boxes acting weird? Like the ones that pop up to describe an item your mouse is hovering over, I don’t know how to describe it but they seem buggy

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Is it me or are the pop up text description boxes acting weird? Like the ones that pop up to describe an item your mouse is hovering over, I don’t know how to describe it but they seem buggy
Nah its behaving strangely for me too. Super fast pop up and tends to block the button it pops up over.

Reactions: GoblinSpokesman
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes