MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Heeey are there anyway to get slave to like u when they Hatred?? I got money to spend and also already reach the current content. F world map is sooo laggy I sus how long this game can go on without game killing bug

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Heeey are there anyway to get slave to like u when they Hatred?? I got money to spend and also already reach the current content.
The most reliable method is to have them not work and give them a well-furnished single room so they'll net affection and obedience. After enough time (i.e. going to your room and clicking "sleep for 12 hrs" a bunch of times) they'll like you.

iaminyourhouse

Aug 10, 2020
I can't click on most item in the game as the pop up description box that appear when I hover my mouse over an item, cover & blocked that item icon itself & many other surrounding item icon thus preventing me from clicking on anything to interact with.
I'm having the exact same problem. Really annoying. It makes the game unplayable.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
If you
does anyone know how to capture people and put them in the dungeon
Ignore this if you're not talking about getting slaves

If you're talking about capturing people as slaves, you need to go down to slaver's alley and complete the quest to be licensed in acquiring slaves. You buy collars there that enslave whoever they're put on, but you can make your own via enchanting clothing items with the same effects. I believe each trait is 13 essence eachv(Sealing, Enslavement, and Servitude) and the enchantments are found in the special effects tab of the enchantment menu. And you can enchant anything to be an enslavement piece - wristwear and piercings included. Again, you need to complete the slaver's alley quest in order to be allowed to get slaves

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
Heeey are there anyway to get slave to like u when they Hatred?? I got money to spend and also already reach the current content. F world map is sooo laggy I sus how long this game can go on without game killing bug
It's not so fast anyway. It can be accelerated by giving slaves fetishes and assigning work related to them. For example, you can enchant some clothes as a "test subject", put them on a slave and assign him to work as a "test subject" in Lilaya's laboratory. Instead of the standard giant minus for this job, there will be a giant plus to the relationship because of the kink. Similarly with the kink "unwilling fuck-toy" and the work "public use", "lactation" kink and "dairy cow" job too. You can also assign a "bedroom" job at night - it does not require energy, but it gives growth in both relationships and obedience.

StephenLana13

Nov 16, 2018
does anyone know how to capture people and put them in the dungeon
You move slaves to the dungeon after you unlock it the same way you moe them to any other room in the house. you unlock the dungeon by reading a book in the library that appears when you've read all the other books and complete some other trigger that I can't recall (I think it's the slaver licence quest)

Dec 12, 2022
If you

Ignore this if you're not talking about getting slaves

If you're talking about capturing people as slaves, you need to go down to slaver's alley and complete the quest to be licensed in acquiring slaves. You buy collars there that enslave whoever they're put on, but you can make your own via enchanting clothing items with the same effects. I believe each trait is 13 essence eachv(Sealing, Enslavement, and Servitude) and the enchantments are found in the special effects tab of the enchantment menu. And you can enchant anything to be an enslavement piece - wristwear and piercings included. Again, you need to complete the slaver's alley quest in order to be allowed to get slaves
okay thanks

Dec 12, 2022
You move slaves to the dungeon after you unlock it the same way you moe them to any other room in the house. you unlock the dungeon by reading a book in the library that appears when you've read all the other books and complete some other trigger that I can't recall (I think it's the slaver licence quest)
thank you

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I got slave full obidant cuz I put them to work faster than test subject traits slave. They even first group before this sec group put into work

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
You can also give them fetishes so they like the big obedience increasing actions you can do once a day, instead of hating them.

If they have the exhibitionist fetish, instead of losing affection when you "inspect" them, they gain 10. If they are a masochist, they like getting spanked instead of hating it. And I forgot what fetish makes them like getting molested. If you have all three, you can get +30 affection per day performing these actions. Which makes them love you after just 7 daily visits.

StephenLana13

Nov 16, 2018
Is there an easy way of building the java version?
The easiest way I found is to just let someone else do it. The download on the main page is the current java build, someones already done it.

Theres also a tutorial on how to do the build yourself linked in every blog post with a java build, including the program that you need to download to do it, though it takes a long time to perform and following everything perfectly didn't seem to work more than once every few weeks back when I tried to do it myself.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Adhesie

Jun 24, 2018
Well that sucks, decent game, but im not about to go out of my way to fiddle and finangle Java programs just to play it.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes