Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
Here's some mods on the discord:

• JameSoha
    Effect Mod (there is no standard for this yet): Item Name: nosexlife Brief Description: Makes it so characters have a less active sex life without you, making it more likely for 20 to 30 characters to be virgins and guarantees those under 20. Self activates: true Link: Mega updated: 07:56:14 TAI Wednesday, 6 January 2021 (edited)

• Drinking_Water
    Mod Category: Item Mod Name: Essence of Virginity Item Name: Essence of Virginity Brief Description: By absorbing the essence of virginity, you too can become a virgin for only ¤40,000! Buy it now at whatever Vicky's store is called! (You can also restore a Lusty Maiden's virginity, only to take it away... and restore it... FOREVER!) Combat/Sex Usable: No Consumable: Yes Link: Google Drive

Nosexlife's logic is easy to tweak to your preferences, and will be applied on every character when they first spawn:
    npc.getAgeValue() = years since character became 18
    Math.random() = random number between 0 and 1

Essence of Virginity allows you to revert any character back to a full virgin, not just a hymen restore.

I may be a dumbass but all of my daughters are not virgins even after I used the noSexLife mod. Do I need to do anything other than drop it in them ods folder?

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
for real what the hell is wrong with the java version of the game? I used to play it and remember it was damn responsive now playing the java version damn near every input locks up the game and most of the time won't even let you do anything. Game at times wont even let me save at all.

Sep 29, 2018
For running Java Version on windows:
  • You need Java SE 8u202 installed, get that first since LT is built on that, future Java versions will break it (something about JavaFX or something).
    • Oracle these days requires an account to download their archived version though, I suggest mailgw to keep their grimy hands off your email.
    • There are some other builders that migrated LT into a newer Java version, but the ones I know of have unsavory content, beware.
  • Drop the contents of this zip (should contain one (1) "run.bat" file) right next to the jar file.
  • Modify the bat file (by notepad, or whatever code editor you prefer):
    • Modify the first part to point at the Java installation's "java.exe".
    • Modify the third part to point at the game .jar file
Do notify me if the zip contains something it should not.

Sep 29, 2018
how do you install it?
Oracle should provide installers for Java SE 8u202 over here:

If you're referring to the batch file inside the zip file, just drop it right beside the LT .jar file, like this: 1678445789399.png

THEORETICALLY you can place the batch file anywhere you want, as long as the paths written within points to their respectively correct location

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I just reailze something. I pretty sure there main quest or any quest item I get for finishing them but they could not be found anywhere in my inventory. I pretty sure there was time I arrive at Red Dragon and I notice somehow I wearing rings and stuff but I gotto reload my save before that sax and I no longer see it anymore on my eqiupment ui window. Where are they?? I also finish side quest and get hypro watch but I dont see anything that look like watch in my inv??

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
Is there a way to change slave's personality? Or changing their sexual preferences and the way they speak is all I can do without modifying save file?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Is there a way to change slave's personality? Or changing their sexual preferences and the way they speak is all I can do without modifying save file?
You're stuck digging around in the code for that. I don't know why you would spend the time on that, unless it's purely for cosmetic purposes - personality traits have no gameplay effect right now.

Reactions: zorg_815

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
The hypno-watch, obtained from a quest from Arthur, can change sexuality and add/remove speech-altering by enchanting it. Character traits that don't affect speech can't be changed without save editing since they don't really do anything.

chichong

May 7, 2020
I just reailze something. I pretty sure there main quest or any quest item I get for finishing them but they could not be found anywhere in my inventory. I pretty sure there was time I arrive at Red Dragon and I notice somehow I wearing rings and stuff but I gotto reload my save before that sax and I no longer see it anymore on my eqiupment ui window. Where are they?? I also finish side quest and get hypro watch but I dont see anything that look like watch in my inv??

Last slot (bottom one) of inventory contains "unique items". The icon depicts a key. Quest items are stored there.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Sexual preferences are changed with enchanted potions. (You need to enchant a vial of mystery kink for that).
You can get rid of speaking issues with the hypno watch. You can also change the sexual orientation with that watch.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Is there any way to bang Rose yet or is it just rubbing her hands after gifting her a flower or letting her deny you after getting caught with your aunts panties?

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Is there any way to bang Rose yet or is it just rubbing her hands after gifting her a flower or letting her deny you after getting caught with your aunts panties?
There's a sex scene you can trigger of her pegging you in Lilaya's dungeon but as for your character actually penetrating her that's impossible right now. I believe if you spy on her and Lilaya in the lab she makes a comment about "this being the year she lets her fuck her pussy" or something like that, implying that even Lilaya, her owner, hasn't had sex with her beyond what you've had.

EDIT: Opened my game and spied on them, yeah, what I said stands true regarding what Rose says.
"Before you can say anything, you hear some surprising words coming out of Rose's mouth as she moans down into Lilaya's ear, " ~Mmm!~ That's right, slut. ~Aah!~ Do a good job, and maybe this'll be the year I let you fuck me!"

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes