Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
it's xml code and spelling mistakes my lead to corrupt file , so back up or make 2 identical saves and edit one for test and keep the other for back up.
There is also a that helps with avoiding mistakes while editing your saves (though making a back up before editing is highly recommended). If anyone has issues with the save editor, let me know so I can fix them.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
She says that she's confident on having everything ready for "evening of Saturday 18th" and there shouldn't be another delay....unless she over confident again

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She always says she's confident that she'll met her deadlines, and 90% of the time they get missed due to one lame excuse after another.

Reactions: Arkus86

Diadraxius

Apr 29, 2020
There is also a that helps with avoiding mistakes while editing your saves (though making a back up before editing is highly recommended). If anyone has issues with the save editor, let me know so I can fix them.
Probably a dumb mistake on my part, but it says it requires a java runtime of 14? I have the latest version of Java, does it require an older runtime?

Exiua

Dec 18, 2017
Probably a dumb mistake on my part, but it says it requires a java runtime of 14? I have the latest version of Java, does it require an older runtime?
It just needs a minimum of Java 14. I have tested it, and it runs fine with Java 19.

Window is too large, how do I shrink it?
If you are on a Windows device, you can try windows key + up arrow to fit the window to your current screen size. This should bring the edges of the window into view so that you can manually resize from there.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

summ gai

Jul 30, 2017
If you are on a Windows device, you can try windows key + up arrow to fit the window to your current screen size. This should bring the edges of the window into view so that you can manually resize from there.
That did it, thanks friend.

Vvsttannat

Mar 9, 2018
If anyone has managed to enter the official Discord for this game, would they be so kind as to tell me how the **** did you accept the disclaimer to access the other channels? Do you have to DM any of the mods or what am I supposed to do?

Aug 9, 2022
Help, I'm a computer illiterate, when I click the JAR file, it doesn't do anything, do I need to install anything else?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Really can't understand people trying to play java. You can totally wait to play the exe instead of the jav, because you could have waited a long time to see the jav release.

from125

Mar 4, 2019
If anyone has managed to enter the official Discord for this game, would they be so kind as to tell me how the **** did you accept the disclaimer to access the other channels? Do you have to DM any of the mods or what am I supposed to do?
i believe on the welcome page there's a link to the disclaimer

zorg_815

Sep 7, 2019
Sexual preferences are changed with enchanted potions. (You need to enchant a vial of mystery kink for that).
You can get rid of speaking issues with the hypno watch. You can also change the sexual orientation with that watch.
I do know about that. Maybe I wrote it wrong or unclear. It should've been like this: How to change slave's personality (like Confident, Shy, Kind, etc.) with in-game methods or there is no way to do so?

P.S. According to Draupnir7, you can't.

Reactions: Draupnir7

chichong

May 7, 2020
I do know about that. Maybe I wrote it wrong or unclear. It should've been like this: How to change slave's personality (like Confident, Shy, Kind, etc.) with in-game methods or there is no way to do so?

P.S. According to Draupnir7, you can't.
No, you can't with in-game tools, not even with cheats. However, what you can do is to manage the way the slave speaks to you. "loving" "slutty" "professional" or "wholesome" pretty much match the personalities you want to change.

Outside the game you can go in ../data/saves and edit a save file (they are .xml, there is nothing ground-breaking there - use Notepad++ and you'll be fine). Search for slave name, and about 20 lines under it should be an entry
Code:
        <personality>
          <trait>NAME_OF_THE_PERSONALITY_WRITTEN_IN_CAPS</trait>
        </personality>
change that trait to your hearth desire, save, and load that file in-game. Of course, you can only use existing game traits, you can't change a slave personality to be "IRONIC" or "HILARIOUS" because there are no such traits.

Vvsttannat

Mar 9, 2018
i believe on the welcome page there's a link to the disclaimer
Oh I know, but for some reason that doesn't work either, it just takes me to the blogspot. Usually there's a button to accept or you just need to react to the post and that's it, but the former isn't there and the latter has no effect. Dunno, Discord's worse and worse with every passing year.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes