Muxia

Aug 9, 2017
Man I always try to come in positive on these threads. but the more I do research the worse and worse it looks. Heaven forbid people just have fun and make a good project and if they get tired hand it off to people who care. but I guess asking for people to care about their beat-ma-meat game is hard especially once stable cash starts to flow it seems...
I am very shocked that people (at least her supporter) are so tolerant and makes those delay even become an unstoppable tradition. It is clear that the developer and the supporter are living in another spacetime and their time-flowing speed are different from ours. Even worse, their moral understanding of breaking promises is also diverse from ours.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I am very shocked that people (at least her supporter) are so tolerant and makes those delay even become an unstoppable tradition. It is clear that the developer and the supporter are living in another spacetime and their time-flowing speed are different from ours. Even worse, their moral understanding of breaking promises is also diverse from ours.
As long as something is subsidized, you're gonna get more of it.
Innoxia gets payed to delay releases and pump out inconsequential "content" when releases do happen. So they will continue to do just that so long as people continue funding it.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Don't worry guys, sure Innoxia delayed the update for months already and released it as a preview build to patreons only unless you build it for yourself. Sure Innoxia delayed the actual release for a couple weeks, but THIS time, SURELY it will come out on the 25th, and will have ferals, main quest content actually finished, and more, and not just be a bunch of other peoples content stapled on!

Muxia

Aug 9, 2017
is there any mod for marriage or buying your own land
I recall that marriage (with few characters) is a planned mechanic which will be added in the future (when we pass to the next universe), you can find 2-3 mods in official discord that allow you to buy your own house and that is it.

dota23

May 3, 2018
Well at least this time it was because of doing literally any other content.
(but we all know that is an excuse right?)

I've said this before, why bother telling us the schedule if its an literally impossible goal for them every single time?? I love this game but god. Please!

At this point I am tempted to just relearn game dev myself and just make something similar.

Last edited:

from125

Mar 4, 2019
I recall that marriage (with few characters) is a planned mechanic which will be added in the future (when we pass to the next universe), you can find 2-3 mods in official discord that allow you to buy your own house and that is it.
just next universe?,you are expecting too much from them :(

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Well at least this time it was because of doing literally any other content.
(but we all know that is an excuse right?)

I've said this before, why bother telling us the schedule if its an literally impossible goal for them every single time?? I love this game but god. Please!

At this point I am tempted to just relearn game dev myself and just make something similar.
at this point expecting promises to be fullfilled in time is giving them too much credit,when they say they will release in said date,you can add 2-4 weeks on top of that.

and probably one of the reasons this game is still being developed is because people are still supporting it,and inno is surrounded by people that helps and supports her.

if she didn't have her white knights that surrounds her in an anti-criticism wall,this game would have been long abandoned by its dev

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Don't worry guys, sure Innoxia delayed the update for months already and released it as a preview build to patreons only unless you build it for yourself. Sure Innoxia delayed the actual release for a couple weeks, but THIS time, SURELY it will come out on the 25th, and will have ferals, main quest content actually finished, and more, and not just be a bunch of other peoples content stapled on!
this is a true lilith's throne fan wet dream,imagine one day you woke up and found out that the game was completed,only for you to wake up again :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: domdale and Arkus86

Mistik

Jun 3, 2018
Is there someone there? I have not been there for a long time and absolutely do not want to go and check. I don't think there is anyone new out there doing Mods, not reskinning weapons, clothing, etc.
is there any mod for marriage or buying your own land
To create your dream home, you can use the Map Editor mod from Phobos.

I know how to make a property sale mod, but why do it? This is an undead-game.

Reactions: Wolfdragon20

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
still no exe? anyone know how to get the Jar version to not open in fullscreen? its hard to play the game when half the buttons are cut off
You can press F11 to switch between full screen and windowed mode.
If that doesn't help any, not sure what to tell you. It sounds like the resolution of your display is set to a fairly low resolution, you can try increasing it (if you can), long enough for you to adjust the size of the game.

Abuzze

Oct 22, 2020
I've got a pretty beefy PC (win10 ssd 1tb). VMware win7 virtual machine with 4GBram and 30GB drive is blazing fast running ANYTHING except Lilith Throne.

Firefox loaded with youtube tabs? Fast. But in Lilith Throne it takes 10 seconds to move one square. Did anyone else have this performance issues?

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
I've got a pretty beefy PC (win10 ssd 1tb). VMware win7 virtual machine with 4GBram and 30GB drive is blazing fast running ANYTHING except Lilith Throne.

Firefox loaded with youtube tabs? Fast. But in Lilith Throne it takes 10 seconds to move one square. Did anyone else have this performance issues?
LT is horrifically optimized, and it's such a tangle of spaghetti code that it could make the messiest rat's nest blush

Muxia

Aug 9, 2017

I usually just reopen the game and also close more chrome tabs while playing, also, only have babies with characters I like. Seems your character's children will also greatly damage the game performance when their number grows.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019

LT thrashes memory hard to the point where even using shared memory can be problematic, so I imagine most of your problems are due to virtualization overhead. You'll also want to allocate plenty of RAM to the JVM to reduce the amount of GC-related thrashing. I generally allocate 8-12GB (by passing the -Xmx parameter to Java) whenever I decide to play it.

It's definitely not as bad as it used to be, but in one of the older versions I loaded up one of my saved games in a profiler and found that the game engine performed about 48GB worth of allocations between turns (and by "turn" I mean simply moving from tile to tile). It's almost impressive in a way.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes