Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
hi ya'll... im having a bit of trouble trying to get this to work...
ive downloaded it correctly, nothings missing, anti-virus didn't flag anything...

but everytime i try to open the lt_0.4.7.5_pr.jar file... it just keeps opening in my internet browser and saving, opening that just causes it to save another "lt_0.4.7.5_pr.jar" again =/

if it matters, im running windows 10, and firefox
<far as im aware, everythings also up to date>

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmmmm do u like Open With and Java?? it shouldnt take u to ur default broswer without u Open With to certain .jar file and save as any internet browser

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
Hmmmmmm do u like Open With and Java?? it shouldnt take u to ur default broswer without u Open With to certain .jar file and save as any internet browser
eh?
ill downloading the jar file
unzip it using winrar, to which ill have the res folder, and It_0.4.7.5_pr.jar
ill double click the .jar file, it'll open with internet explorer with the save location box,
ill save it, it'll do the same thing.

ill right click and select open with... and it gives me the firefox, internet explorer, winrar, search the microsoft store, and choose another app, ill click open with another app, which then shows me a few options but none related to the correct program needed

managed to get the .exe version from the blog which appears to boot up alright,,, but selecting new game doesn't seem to do anything

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
"news" aka more delays, as always....

i got a question, looking at the game for a few years now with minimal content... whats the long term goal again? interactive map with more cities, spread out races, the "story" progression and love interests? then again there was the news no more slave management updates and yet, in one of the recent updates, there were new jobs. so basically... everything is vague and open as always?

whats stopping the dev from splitting the work with someone else to focus on one thing while the other person adds to the other "mechanics related" stuff?

actual progress and pressure to keep up with the other dev i guess? or the reason why so many other projects are one-man-shows? despite the monthly income its still their sideproject and they are too lazy/greedy to invest more?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
i got a question, looking at the game for a few years now with minimal content... whats the long term goal again? interactive map with more cities, spread out races, the "story" progression and love interests? then again there was the news no more slave management updates and yet, in one of the recent updates, there were new jobs. so basically... everything is vague and open as always?
In theory, game updates should be focused on adding a mix of mechanics and new locations up until 1.0 in which subscribing would give one access to democratic voting for horizontal development (romances, new side quests, etc.), but it's always been rather arbitrary. For example, an otherwise minor patch had one of the most expansive updates to the sex system, and a major patch was more or less just bug fixes and heavy WIP track-laying.

whats stopping the dev from splitting the work with someone else to focus on one thing while the other person adds to the other "mechanics related" stuff?

actual progress and pressure to keep up with the other dev i guess? or the reason why so many other projects are one-man-shows? despite the monthly income its still their sideproject and they are too lazy/greedy to invest more?
This question has an actual answer past financials: Innoxia is very uncompromising on the game's vision, and having a second developer would mean that they would inevitably try and inject their own ideas into the game. Having seen CoC crash and burn due to internal politics and then going through the whole ordeal with that one removed contributor character whose name I can't remember right now that had some really silly lore, she's rather adverse of introducing that sort of risk into the game.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
This question has an actual answer past financials: Innoxia is very uncompromising on the game's vision, and having a second developer would mean that they would inevitably try and inject their own ideas into the game. Having seen CoC crash and burn due to internal politics and then going through the whole ordeal with that one removed contributor character whose name I can't remember right now that had some really silly lore, she's rather adverse of introducing that sort of risk into the game.
It's the only thing that can justify some of the foot-dragging. Innoxia doesn't need someone to share the workload with, she needs someone to stand behind her with a whip and a chair.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I playing Java version. I assume u dont have it but if u do but somehow it might have change by anything to open .jar file with internet broswer instead then you should try choose open with app and choose file thinggy from this computer or something then go where Java is to open with Java. If you dont have Java then download it from most generic website of Java. It actually host by Java

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
In theory, game updates should be focused on adding a mix of mechanics and new locations up until 1.0 in which subscribing would give one access to democratic voting for horizontal development (romances, new side quests, etc.), but it's always been rather arbitrary. For example, an otherwise minor patch had one of the most expansive updates to the sex system, and a major patch was more or less just bug fixes and heavy WIP track-laying.
I've been saying the same thing for 5+ years now. Get all the areas in the game first. That way you'll a) have space to spread new content out throughout rather than frontloading the fuck out of the intro location (like, say, the exact problem we have now), and more importantly, b) you'll know if the game will fucking function. Because right now I'm 99% sure that the game *won't* work once you expand it out that far. And each content addition we get for flawed systems makes it even more unlikely that we'll ever fix anything.

But of course, we now have 5+ years of doing the opposite. And that's only going to cause continuing problems moving forward.

Feb 9, 2020
A whole helluva lot of promise here, but damn, this game needs a save function that doesn't glitch the fuck out every time you so much as give it a dirty look.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Is there a way to change slave's personality? Or changing their sexual preferences and the way they speak is all I can do without modifying save file?
yes . open the save file with notepad++ and copy traits you like to the destination you want .

it's xml code and spelling mistakes my lead to corrupt file , so back up or make 2 identical saves and edit one for test and keep the other for back up.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes