MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Aya, Dat remind me of my IT class mention RAM ROM thinggy and i totally forget CPU do have some cache but yea. I sus that pretty sure CPU dont have like over a 1 GBs something
annyway, I grab this specfic java version elsewhere cuz I dont wanna regersister to dead software web tho I hope i dont get F over when playing Minecraft

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
I have suspicion, that if you max out virginity fetish in fetish preferences, then more peoples will be spawning with this fetish AND virginty as bonus (because they want to retain their virginity, duh).
Yeah, I resorted to doing that. Would have preferred a setting/slider or mod though since I've gotta remove the kink now.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Any mod or way to change the % of virgins?
Here's some mods on the discord:

• JameSoha
    Effect Mod (there is no standard for this yet): Item Name: nosexlife Brief Description: Makes it so characters have a less active sex life without you, making it more likely for 20 to 30 characters to be virgins and guarantees those under 20. Self activates: true Link:

• Drinking_Water
    Mod Category: Item Mod Name: Essence of Virginity Item Name: Essence of Virginity Brief Description: By absorbing the essence of virginity, you too can become a virgin for only ¤40,000! Buy it now at whatever Vicky's store is called! (You can also restore a Lusty Maiden's virginity, only to take it away... and restore it... FOREVER!) Combat/Sex Usable: No Consumable: Yes Link:

Nosexlife's logic is easy to tweak to your preferences, and will be applied on every character when they first spawn:
    npc.getAgeValue() =age of character
    Math.random() = random number between 0 and 1

Essence of Virginity allows you to revert any character back to a full virgin, not just a hymen restore.

Last edited:

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
Here's some mods on the discord:

• JameSoha
    01/04/2021 8:49 AM

Effect Mod (there is no standard for this yet): Item Name: nosexlife Brief Description: Makes it so characters have a less active sex life without you, making it more likely for 20 to 30 characters to be virgins and guarantees those under 20. Self activates: true Link: Mega updated: 07:56:14 TAI Wednesday, 6 January 2021 (edited)

• Drinking_Water
    09/14/2020 6:53 AM

Mod Category: Item Mod Name: Essence of Virginity Item Name: Essence of Virginity Brief Description: By absorbing the essence of virginity, you too can become a virgin for only ¤40,000! Buy it now at whatever Vicky's store is called! (You can also restore a Lusty Maiden's virginity, only to take it away... and restore it... FOREVER!) Combat/Sex Usable: No Consumable: Yes Link: Google Drive

Nosexlife's logic is easy to tweak to your preferences, and will be applied on every character when they first spawn:
    npc.getAgeValue() = years since character became 18
    Math.random() = random number between 0 and 1

Essence of Virginity allows you to revert any character back to a full virgin, not just a hymen restore.
Woah, that's exactly what I wanted. Thanks!

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Let me do it for u. Mega
Not him, but thanks. My folder didn't have a mods folder like the instructions state so I made one in the normal directory for the game, then in the data folder when that didn't work. I'm on the exe, so I'm guessing these work for java only or my folder is in the wrong spot? Using 4.7

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
If I've gone demon, is there any way to have the offspring not inherit demon traits?
No; any children you have after becoming a demon will permanently have demonic corruption. For in-game solutions, the only bypass is to use the BUGGY debug menu and then use the race reset options to turn yourself back into a non-demon, and then either race resetting yourself again or spawning Innoxia's Gifts to transform back. For children that already exist in a file, you'll have to use save editing (either by cracking open the .xml file or using ) to tweak their parts so that they're non-demons.

Reactions: FFFFFACK and GDSBCM

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
No; any children you have after becoming a demon will permanently have demonic corruption. For in-game solutions, the only bypass is to use the BUGGY debug menu and then use the race reset options to turn yourself back into a non-demon, and then either race resetting yourself again or spawning Innoxia's Gifts to transform back. For children that already exist in a file, you'll have to use save editing (either by cracking open the .xml file or using ) to tweak their parts so that they're non-demons.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the suggestions

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
OOf I drink my enchant essensce of increase p size but I cant save anymore. this Java version at least only make my game slower but not laggy and die but if I cant save then no point

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Not him, but thanks. My folder didn't have a mods folder like the instructions state so I made one in the normal directory for the game, then in the data folder when that didn't work. I'm on the exe, so I'm guessing these work for java only or my folder is in the wrong spot? Using 4.7
Think mods are java only; put it in a few other folders in the game directory to just in case and nothing yet.

Also is there any way to bang Rose or is it only the nail rub thing or getting caught with panties thing?

Last edited:

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Think mods are java only; put it in a few other folders in the game directory to just in case and nothing yet.

Also is there any way to bang Rose or is it only the nail rub thing or getting caught with panties thing?
It should work on the exe version, there is supposed to be a "res" folder that will generate when first starting if it is not already present, and the developer has placed some content in mod form as an example, so the mods folder exists and already has one entry by default.

The folder structure should be the following after placing the mod:
res/mods/<author or mod name>/<folder names that are also present in res>

BetwixtSomething

Aug 9, 2019
How do i run this game on java. and is there a specific java version i need?
I'm not sure how the command prompt/terminal command will have to change, but I got the jar here working on Ubuntu using Java 11 (specifically OpenJDK).

Since it wouldn't let me just double-click execute it, I had to try running it with:
Code:
java -jar lt_0.4.7.5_pr.jar
That didn't work for me, since it said it was missing Java classes, so I had to add where the modules were installed and list the modules that it needs to run.
Code:
java --module-path /usr/share/openjfx/lib/ --add-modules javafx.base,javafx.fxml,javafx.controls,javafx.web -jar lt_0.4.7.5_pr.jar
The 'module-path' part will probably need to change if you're not on Linux, and I'm not sure where windows specifically installs Java.
Hopefully this help puts you in the right direction.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes